Are You Good Goyim?

gotoquiz.com/are_you_an_anti_semite

>What are those boxes Orthodox Jews wear on their heads and arms during morning services?
>They're called phylacteries, and are a reflection of a certain verse in the Bible.
>They are a form of self-torture designed to atone for the non-Jew's misdeeds.
>They disguise the horns.
>How am I supposed to know?

Attached: image.jpg (661x865, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotoquiz.com/are_you_an_anti_semite
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

56%

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-021125.jpg (438x292, 68K)

Good goy.
In israel you pass if you get 56% or over, so you’re a bad goy!

>You are a 93% Anti-Semite!
as if I did not already know

You are a 36% Anti-Semite!

"You are quite a Jew-hating little bigot, aren't you? You probably think only someone exactly like YOU could ever conceivably contribute to the world. Well, guess what? You're not contributing--you're detracting. People like you are the reason hate crimes still exist. Oh, you may not act on your impulses, but boy, would you like to. Get a life."

I EVEN granted you fucking Jews that you have done a lot for science.

>believing that Isreal started the war with Lebanon makes you an anti-semite
kek. Also why do Jews call Hezbollah Hizbullah?

forgot pic

Attached: Knipsel.png (435x232, 23K)

Are Goyim allowed in iSRAEL?

>I’m 24% antisemite because I believe Israel commit an act of aggression against Lebanon

>gotoquiz.com/are_you_an_anti_semite

Attached: llk;l,;l;;k;.png (353x249, 16K)

lmao it feels ironic

Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-174829.png (1440x2960, 632K)

>It's like anuddah Spanish inquisition

Attached: concerned merchant.png (549x696, 125K)

77%
practically heard the shoah van rumble outside

Attached: 1479188668210.jpg (564x708, 113K)

jelous

Oy vey.

Attached: Ben Garrison.jpg (343x276, 66K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-120147.jpg (780x554, 154K)

>Think twice ignorant fuck!

Sup Forums dont make quizzes.
Im 100% and the end result phrasing is to on the nose.
You are quite an immature, deluded person. You harbor way too many paranoid untruths that have dictated your life to be the neurotic, pathetic bundle of superstitions it is. Take a reality check, and don't let it bounce this time, okay sweetheart?

OOOOOOY VEEEEEYYY

Attached: xdvsdgsw.jpg (579x685, 308K)

>Please register in the mossad hit list of anti-semites
No thanks.

You are a 67% Anti-Semite!

doublethink good

only 40%?
i fucking hate kikes man.
questions also didn't have adequate answers.

Let the left news channels tell you whether I am or not

I bet the website leads to Israel

Attached: oyvey.png (480x480, 240K)

>unintentional manslaughter
literally wut

>kikes want to kill us
>surprised when we want to kill them
>playing that game with people who outnumber you by far

Oy vey i got 100%.Please dont practice blood libel on my childrens,

Pics or it didn't happen

>88%

Attached: 1 4 8 8 copy.jpg (660x632, 49K)

29%

I guess the jew mandated conditioning of our school system worked. Couldn't prevent a tiny amount of red-pilling that came later, though.

Attached: 1420192940077.png (2560x2489, 553K)

Also: 1. It's a historic fact that only about 2 million Jews died in the holocaust. And 2: Jews DID kill Jesus. They just had to ask the Romans to carry out the execution.

You answer those two questions correctly, you are automatically an anit-semite.

Attached: 45645.png (555x312, 67K)

it's a historic fact there were no gas chambers.

p.s. please save your country from brown people

phylacteries are also the stones lichs use to house their souls in exchange for immortality inside their rotting corpse.

There might have been one or two experimental ones. The myth has to come from somewhere. But historians say that there wasn't enough Zyklon B around to poison millions of people.

this quizz is utter shit and filled with buzzwords also way too short and obvious on the bait while very light on the lies.

also scored a sexy 10% while being a 100% irl , having lived with a jewish stepfather taught me well to disguise my intentions and truthfullness around other human beings. but i find it to be honest upfront and bold to be the way to live - sadly we do not live in an utopia where openness trust loyalty and love of mankind is rewarded anylonger.

>You are a 95% Anti-Semite!
>Wow...it took a long time for your results to get here from that Taliban training camp you attend. Honestly, people like you are little better than spoiled preschoolers who are suspicious of that kid with the funny-colored skin and the different kind of snack. You belong on a gallows in Nuremberg, swinging in the sunlight. People like you are a cancer and should be isolated and zapped as quickly as possible. But then, what do medieval pricks like you know about cancer? Get back to me when you've hit puberty.

I can tell this quiz was made by a woman.

Attached: 56.jpg (352x266, 50K)

Heh

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-26-06-32-07.png (575x578, 207K)

KEK!

>2 million
retard

You are quite an immature, deluded person. You harbor way too many paranoid untruths that have dictated your life to be the neurotic, pathetic bundle of superstitions it is. Take a reality check, and don't let it bounce this time, okay sweetheart?

Are (((they))) trying to size us up for how anti-semitic we are?

literal fucking liches

Attached: lich.jpg (240x210, 8K)

I thought Jews only ate Christians at Yom Kippur, is it really at Passover? Do they keep the child alive for X amount of days and fatten them up (a la Hansel and Gretel) or do they just take them on the day they're needed?

I always knew

Attached: Capture.png (852x216, 26K)