This

Attached: feminist-feminazi2-500x606.jpg (500x606, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sure about that

Attached: dfdfdfdfd.jpg (1280x720, 439K)

Why do you guys complain if pajeets were suddenly allowed overnight to take your jobs legally but not females?

Females were never made for politics, gender roles were made for a reason. Women were made to be caregivers and nurturers, thats why they vote left most of the damn time, and just because some are rational doesnt mean we can go around giving all of them a right to vote.

Attached: 1522050154333.jpg (1136x1434, 124K)

fuck it, i wish i was a trad women, fuck feminists

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

get the fuck out shill

Attached: 1521501808213.jpg (600x445, 54K)

ALL feminists are the enemy.

Attached: 1517527504598m.jpg (428x1024, 116K)

Feminism was activism. They got what they wanted, woman are equal under the law, so the movement should have died. Anyone still claiming to be a feminist is either a "feminazi" or just stupid.

they want reparations

Those aren't feminists.
They are prostitutes and drug addicts paid by George Soros to do ridiculous things and harass his enemies.

>I want to murder my fetus!
>I want a man to pay for the child!
>I want to claim anyone I don't like is a rapist!

feminists at this point are just communists

I wonder what this creature is like in bed

every single feminist needs to be hanged, publicly
and then shot, twice, for good measure

Attached: Feminists Refugees Welcome.jpg (1280x853, 237K)

Yet the ones that started promoting all this shit looks the left one, for example Camille Paglia. She might look based given she's anti degeneracy (kinda) yet her and her generation of feminists started fucking things up for everyone.

This is nothing but a vaginal taqiyya, a vagiyya if you may.

>Reeee women have different opinions than I do.
If you were more confident in your own opinions, you wouldn’t have this problem.

Looks like

This. The downfall of western civilization started when woman rights were expanded.
If I remember correctly a guy that analyzed the fall of empires said that always before it fell women were given more rights

>All groups have a "clean" version and a "corrupt" version which validates the core bullshit the philosophy is pushing.
Now do one for white people... oh wait.

It seems like a waste of resources to kill someone.
It takes a lot of money and time to raise a human being into adulthood.
Why not invest in research on rewiring peoples brains instead?
Whether it 's done with a drug regimen or operant conditioning it seems to me that when you're dealing with millions of viable humans of breeding age that it would be more cost effective to recondition them.
The young ones should have a large amount of neuron-plasticity.
It's only a matter of breaking down the old neural connections in the brain and building more desirable ones to create a viable human being.
Slaughtering people needlessly is so last century.

Attached: 1491786061850.jpg (450x735, 147K)

And that is the exact reason why this is a shill thread made by a cuck under meme flag. Feminist - she is your friend and ally. sage

>viable humans
I guess this is the source of our disagreement

Fucking hell, I guess Neo Nazi's and Nazi's are the same thing then, according to the biased bullshit logic ITT. Don't be mad when people use your own kike tactics against you, you fucking crackers, spics, niggers, and slant eyes.

>Be poor man
>Be told he can vote if he signs up for draft
>Sound good
>be 1st wave feminism
>don't want to sign up for draft
>Women do other things for society
>still fucking waiting

pic related is a good read

Attached: Feminism_whynot.png (1500x3719, 782K)

Both are societal AIDs

Well respected hard working white man vs. dumb self proclaimed neonazi zionist tool.
Wonder where your better 64% fall.

Humans are just meat machines of varying quality and capacity.
What point is there in throwing away a machine that can be re-purposed?
You're just slowing your own progress by not utilizing the resources at hand.
To do such a thing for emotional reasons is a crime against progress.
We should use everything at our disposal as efficiently as possible which is why I suggest research into reconditioning victims of jewish brain washing.
Had many of these people been born in a different era they would have been perfectly viable.

>nazis
>bad

>Had many of these people been born in a different era they would have been perfectly viable.
yeah, but they weren't.
Also, I've never seen an "era" compel anyone to do anything, unless of course you wan't to excuse women from the consequences of their choices.
>pretending for a minute that they are capable of such
No, let's just be done with them and breed some new ones.

The "feminist" on the left doesn't look like that. She has a mid drift, thigh high shorts, 14 earrings, the mental capacity of a 16 year old, Tyrone's cock inside her, and the mentality that even if she gets fucked by 50 men she can always settle down with a six figure man at 30.
The girl on the left in the picture is a trad woman who will find a man at 20, start a family at 23 and carry the torch of Western Civilization.

What does destroying Western society, a sharp decrease in the birth rate, and promoting degeneracy have anything to do with that?

>Implying equality is desireable

Attached: 1501148124978.jpg (750x999, 63K)

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Welcome to conversations with female - episode 117

They're both just as bad in the end and the feminazi wouldn't exist without the feminist.

Attached: 1519063394266.png (928x571, 750K)

True. Pretty obvious it was a female.

ive been thinking about writing a book or pamphlet or SOMETHING documenting the decline of modern western civilization. and i trace it back to first wave feminism too. first sentence in the thing would be: women are not equal to men and striving for that equality is evil

>Also, I've never seen an "era" compel anyone to do anything,
And yet here you are, bitter and vengeful.
Can you tell me that if you were born in the middle ages you'd have the same emotions for the same reasons?
Of course not.
People have a certain degree of adaptability and are shaped by their environmental stimuli.
Were this not so it would be impossible for anyone to change their minds or learn.
Should I really have to explain this to you?
No.
But you are making emotional decisions and are not thinking clearly.
This is a product of the times were men are now more feminine and it is acceptable for them to show their emotions and act on their impulses.
In an earlier era you'd have more self discipline or your environment would punish you for your absurdity.
>excuse women from the consequences of their choices.
Your implying women have the capacity to make decisions in a meaningful way.
That's a leap.
I care nothing for excuses, they can simply be re-purposed to fulfill their functions.
Caring about any emotionally laden garbage is worthless to me.
>let's just be done with them and breed some new ones.
Given the current ratio of men to women you'd have to go without or share.
Which do you prefer?

Gooks are asking the real question here lads.

You should do that
Even if you aren't going to publish it it would be a great exercise in making good arguments.

Attached: 1515699961813.jpg (640x960, 267K)

Anyone who is "actively involved in politics" is a lunatic. What the hell does that even mean? It doesn't you are writing laws n shit. It means you are complaining about laws.

>first sentence in the thing would be: women are not equal to men and striving for that equality is evil
I wish you luck, and truly hope you're only larping as a Swede.
Or, you're going to need a bit more than luck. lel

>They got what they wanted
never take women literally, they exist in two states and two states only, complete and utter confusion or conniving psychosis driven to slake some idiotic emotionally driven short term goal

feminism is the enemy of women

That's a lot of what ifs
You're not making any sense either and keep contradicting your own arguments.
First you insist humans are just meat machines
then you argue that anyone can change their mind and learn
and finally you return to "women can't make meaningful decisions"
>Should I really have to explain this to you?
I think, you shouldn't try to explain anything to anyone.

Lol, just talk to the one on the left for a bit and you'll quickly unearth the misandry

>You're not making any sense either
I'm starting to think you're a retarded skinhead.
Everything I said was very simple.
>humans are just meat machines
They are.
>anyone can change their mind and learn
Humans are learning machines.
Why is this so difficult for you?
>women can't make meaningful decisions
They're intellectually inferior to the male model in most cases.
You and I are biological machines.
Nothing more.
I'd tell you to accept it but since you think like a women I don't think you can.
>you shouldn't try to explain anything to anyone.
You probably aren't worth the effort no.
You're almost as dumb as a nigger.
If we keep going you may end up showing that you're inferior to a negroid.

Suck a dick. You'll feel better.

Fuck off biocunt

Attached: IMG_0344.jpg (450x338, 16K)

>feminist
>she is your friend and ally
>shamed men boys whom weren't of voting age into killing themselves

youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y

Ok

Uh okay sure, but if I hear a single word about a wage gap or rape culture I'm slapping that hoe until she's cross-eyed

Attached: 1494618831281.png (941x887, 199K)