French-Jewish Holocaust survivor found burned in apartment

Imagine surviving the Holocaust and then being killed by muslims imported to your country

algemeiner.com/2018/03/25/french-jewish-holocaust-survivor-found-dead-in-burned-paris-apartment-security-group-everything-suggests-it-was-antisemitic-crime/#

Attached: 0001.png (752x718, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2018/03/26/un-homme-en-garde-a-vue-apres-la-mort-d-une-octogenaire-juive-dans-un-incendie_5276252_3224.html
jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Jewish-boy-8-beaten-in-Paris-suburb-in-antisemitic-attack-540304
timesofisrael.com/girls-face-cut-near-paris-in-suspected-anti-semitic-assault/
timesofisrael.com/french-girl-hospitalized-following-classmates-allegedly-anti-semitic-assault/
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2018/03/22/racisme-et-discriminations-les-musulmans-l-une-des-minorites-les-moins-acceptees-en-france_5274822_4355770.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suddenly they care about muslim crime.
When it's white people it's all "not all muslims"

lel, karma got him after all

Attached: 1481989166046.jpg (782x1080, 82K)

all part of the plan

Attached: 1521660006199.jpg (800x426, 81K)

>oy vey let's create more muslim countries hostile to israel

Attached: small brain jew.jpg (426x510, 41K)

Muslims kill Jews. It's what they do. I don't know why the Jews want to bring the Muslims over here but this is what will happen more and more.

Probably a muslim did it.
------
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Antifa_Only_200_Million.jpg (700x773, 81K)

Not muslim countries, unstable countries

Of course (((they))) will sacrifice the unworthy Jews to gain their agenda.

lol they couldnt dodge the oven forever

Someone finished the job

It seems as if even muslim mass-immigration has a positive side.

>muslims
this was meant to legitimize anti right-wing sentiment , dont worry , muslims will not be harmed.

Attached: 1494777705710.jpg (807x606, 147K)

the old geezer probably forgot the was boiling some eggs and passed out because thats what ancient old geezers do then burned down his own apartment after the water all evaporated and the egg burned and embers from the burning egg were lifted out of the pot thanks to thermal air currents

Story will get buried if it is muslim, all that matters is that normalfags will assume it's a nazi and think neonazis are still a thing. The majority will never make the obvious connection.

>I don't know why retarded people are retards

Leftists like refugees, most jews are leftists, therefore they go with the flow and get asshurt when suddenly their neighborhood is a cesspool straight out of baghdad. Most people are just fucking stupid, which is why a democratic system degenerates over time.

From what I read yesterday about it, it was an old woman and apparently she got raped beforehand

>holohoax survivor
Did everyone survive those places

You filth are completely without a soul. Truly a blight.

nice

Something HILARIOUS about this, like a kitten blowing on a bear call or something

See
Bam! We need more people as awake as you!

Attached: 789568.jpg (140x122, 6K)

Definitely a Muslim then.

Attached: quzyz.jpg (620x387, 25K)

>whatcha doing rabbi?

Yeah, she obviously raped herself to make goyim remember the 6 million

They will try to flee to Israel. They already see it as a second home for themselves.

BS this kike just decided to climb in the oven where he belonged.

Yeah, but they don't believe in guns

>security group
lmao get that shit out of here.
If anyone wanted people to care that he was murdered they might bring up his lifelong achievements or something. Saying that it was an antisemitic crime just causes the reader to laugh.

I unironically hope for the complete subjugation of both Eastern and Western civilization under Islam and for billions to die due to technological regression and unending internal strife.
The Jew may be eternal and unassimilable, but if my culture is to be destroyed, I will relish the knowledge that his will be one hounded to the ends of the Earth, broken and ravaged. Maybe the Muslims will start slaughtering each other in some type of twisted Inquisition, using theocratic violence to eliminate their rivals, who them label as Zionists. Maybe that would be enough to elicit fear that the goyim may actually know.

>Paris appartment burns like it happens there and then
>OMG antisemitism! Hate crime!
I fucking hate them. Seriously they are the first reason for antisemitism.

Poetry.

Attached: 2f19bb0286176199d982ed38de2ecd4e3099cbdb40255539ef2ceb0a161934d7.png (1624x1079, 2.05M)

What would keep them safe? When they are surrounded in Israel by Muslim enemies and the only thing keeping the safe is whites in Europe in America, why would they eliminate the white homelands and give them to Muslims? The future will be Israel surrounded by Muslims with no white allies left. The Muslims will invade and exterminate all of the Jews for the final time.

Attached: IMG_4753.gif (160x160, 445K)

That's the problem for israel.
Imagine you're a jewish guy with a wife and young kids, living in Europe. Rabbi tells you you should move to Israel. Problem, Israel isn't very safe with all these scary kitchen cooked firewo- ROCKETS raining out of the sky daily. Meanwhile, you're comfy and safe right here in old Europe, so you stay.
But Israel wants to annex more neighboring land, and they can't do that without an influx of people.
How do we make these European jews move to the promised land? Simple: just make Europe less safe than Israel. Waves of muslim rapefugees will take care of that

>raped
what the fuck are you even talking about?

Funny how for something that killed so many, they still find survivors everytime they need one.
I wonder if it will carry on in a decade or two.
Surely they will all be killed by neo-nazis by then according to (((them)))

>thanks to thermal air currents
YOu mean God, Right?
tehe

>I wonder if it will carry on in a decade or two.
it will NEVER end

Attached: 6000000000000000000000000000000000.png (962x666, 50K)

Kikes are short-term thinkers for the most part

or maybe it was a case of spontaneous self immolation, which probably was also what happened during the Holocaust

Oh no, looks like an oppressive police state is the only solution to prevent this in the future. Who would've thought it would come to this!

According to the Holocaust stories Jews are highly flammable so he probably just caught fire by himself

Toll status = paid

They say she was stabbed: lemonde.fr/societe/article/2018/03/26/un-homme-en-garde-a-vue-apres-la-mort-d-une-octogenaire-juive-dans-un-incendie_5276252_3224.html
No mention of rape in this article though, but I saw something yesterday that said she was raped.

Also, "holocaust survivor" in this instance is "she didn't get grabbed by the germans when they swept Paris for jews in 1942"

>algemeiner

Jew trying to divide us again.
There are five hundred thousand Jews living in France.
Statistically, some of them are bound to be victims of violent crime. It doesn't necessarily mean it has to do with muh antisemtism.

Let's not blame the muslims. They are a peaceful religion that should be respected.

>"holocaust survivor" in this instance is "she didn't get grabbed by the germans when they swept Paris for jews in 1942"
So using a loose definition of "survivor", so she can get a check from the Germans I guess.

egg embers can't melt house beams mate

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Jewish-boy-8-beaten-in-Paris-suburb-in-antisemitic-attack-540304

timesofisrael.com/girls-face-cut-near-paris-in-suspected-anti-semitic-assault/

timesofisrael.com/french-girl-hospitalized-following-classmates-allegedly-anti-semitic-assault/

8 year old boy beaten for being jewish in paris
15 year old jewish girl slashed with knife in the face
10 year old jewish girl bullied at school and even put in the hospital for 10 days after a horrible attack

Diversity is strength. Islam is a religion of peace. The cultural enrichment of Europe is amazing.

Yeah. Any jew born in Europe before 1945 is a "holocaust survivor".

Also: L’enquête fait état d’éléments ne relevant pas d’un caractère antisémite, toutefois cette piste n’est pas écartée à date et doit être encore approfondie
"the investigation mentions clues that do not indicate antisemitism, however this option isn't dismissed and it must be looked into more in depth"

>suspected
>alleged

They want it to be antisemtism so badly...
Truth is Muslims go after everybody.
For every Jew getting beaten up, there are a thousand whites getting the same treatment or worse. But you won't read about that in Haaretz.

Can't outrun karma.

Are they playing HoM&M?

Is France going to deliver the west from (((them))) ?

>imagine survivng the holocaust
nigger it wasnt that hard they had swimming pools and tennis courts and the best health care in germany
everyone sick was killed and burned
even in big cities typhoid was more rampart than holocaust

you can take the jew out of the Auschwitz, but you cant take the Auschwitz out of the jew

Yeah and all these happened "near Paris", aka in the garbage ghetto suburbs full of sandnigger animals. Odds are they didn't even know the kid was a jew, they just went after the white looking kid.

Look at this algerian rat

500k jews in france? thats a lot

its fun

Attached: theseuslateral.jpg (1000x419, 271K)

You're the scum of this earth. kys

She probably supported tolerance, openness and multiculturalism

y assblasted ?

Attached: 1514368796578.jpg (640x875, 66K)

Not everyone's into politics, maybe she just wanted to live her life and be left alone.

All part of the diversity experience Goyim

Attached: 1518169817687.png (423x432, 286K)

divine justice.

Murdered Jews is Part and Parcel of living in a muslim country.

Attached: parcelman.jpg (1368x912, 552K)

We should celebrate the diversity. Europe will become a great home to all sorts of cultures. The mixture of muslims and jews will be glorious.

goatfucker confirmed

lmao yesterday I opened a thread on some attacks against journalists in the neighborhood where the jihadist of trebes lived, all the french flags were niggers or sandniggers who insulted the frogs and said they would conquer the country.

France is doomed, let them die and serve as a negative example for other western nations.

One of the benefits of diversity goy.

Attached: 6F5D0DDD-04AF-4832-93B5-4364AB20E3E9.jpg (794x534, 92K)

Attached: yes_it_is[1].jpg (679x382, 171K)

A (((security group)))

Attached: 4L_yXU4UizP.png (850x1511, 244K)

The very state of this kike...

this is what happens when you don't incarcerate every last 105 year old chef and 102 year old pool attendant from Auschwitz

Fuck you too Luigi.

We cannot afford to loose France. It is too geographically pertinent.

sad to see semit on semit crime one an all time high

Attached: ezgif-3-1a23134773[1].gif (379x288, 3.08M)

can't wait to rape and slaughter "based generation z!". I took an extra year at highschool because I failed a couple classes due to suspensions throughout the year, and let me tell you that the kids coming in we're probably some of the most coddled cuckkids i've ever seen. We will have no issue when the time comes.

There's that, but it's mostly the pessimism and defeatism that piss me off. Fuck that.

yeah like the 98 year old lazar kaganovich in his lil apartment with his lil pension
>my work is done here

Shit your onto something Frenchie

>muslims imported to your country

Muslims imported by your own community to the country you live in.
Fixed that for you.

If all else fails Breiz is the last refuge.

Part and parcel.

I've learnt to only cry for the native french or europeans who fell victim of the destructive policies of the jews.

This literally

>anti-semitic crime
Doing anything around kikes is considered being anti-semitic.

Attached: Pepe The Frog&The Scorpion Kike.jpg (792x1018, 395K)

Fuck that, I like it where I live. I won't be fleeing anywhere, even if I have to be the last white man standing in the area.

You won't like it when you are the last white man.

Well, uhhhh I dont want to be that guy but would shit like this be what it takes for them to admit the damage Muslim immigration has on Europe?

>Imagine surviving the Holocaust and then being killed by muslims imported to your country

Imported by jewish funded and backed politicians pressured by jewish lobbyists, yeah sucks.

Sure, but if it comes to the point where I would have to be a refugee in my country I'd rather be dead

>red diesel
wtf amerifats
also since when do IAF mirages have star of david on the wings ? i've seen mirages of all the IAF squadrons in museums and they all had IAF symbols on the wings .

Attached: ShowImage.ashx?id=384033.jpg (898x628, 85K)

lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2018/03/22/racisme-et-discriminations-les-musulmans-l-une-des-minorites-les-moins-acceptees-en-france_5274822_4355770.html
FRANCE
YES

>Not everyone's into politics, maybe she just wanted to live her life and be left alone.
oh come on, be honest, this is just a forum

don't you think she supported tolerance, openness and multiculturalism? Especially after WW2?

based russians. (they are crazy for HoM&M 3, really).

>house burns down
>its a case of normal fi-
>one of the victims is a jew
>its antisemetic fire!

The attacks on Jews are the only positive side of muslim mass-immigration.