Confess your anime sins

Confess your anime sins

Go back to Sup Forums

I love Dragon Ball Super and participate in the ahitty threads on Sup Forums...and I'm not a spic.

I browse Sup Forums to find new memes to post on Sup Forums.

>only spics are Catholic

I don't like modern anime and i think is shit, now the real sin...I liked Tokyo Ghoul.

I'm a spic and I don't like neither Dragon Ball nor Saint Seiya.

Father, you should either wear white vestments since it is the season of christmas or green, when hearing a confession.

I don't like anime, I only read manga.

That's true tho

Im white but I love Gohan

I like the lewd dragon loli

I play video games

I enjoyed Sword Art Online

Stop shitting up /ck/ you nigger

I tried twice to sit through Lucky Star but failed.

>sins

I only watch harem romcoms.

see

I’ve never watched evangelion, lucky star, haruhi, or barely any anime in general besides shit I see on Netflix while I’m bored but I still save pics of them and talk as if I’ve seen them all because I read the summaries of the plot on wikipedia. I thought jojo was an anime original

Is it bad if I liked Guilty Crown

I wipe while standing.

I dropped KonoSuba after the first episode and lost interest in TTGL somewhere around the middle

I have never seen a single episode of DBZ

I've been browsing this board for about 2 months despite being on Sup Forums since 2013. Most of the anime that I watch/am interested in is shounen. I browse Sup Forums frequently but I know it's a fucking cesspool and even in the short time i've been here Sup Forums is much better. I've never seen Evangelion.

I sit when I pee

>this is the kind of idiot posting on Sup Forums now

I've watched about 25-30 anime

until I sat down and watched them I thought Eureka Seven and Code Geass were the same anime

Oh God what

I think Dragobball is fucking garbage generic shounenshit but get a free pass because of nostalgia faggots.

The sad thing is, you're not even baiting. What's even sadder is that there are people lurking Sup Forums right now who do the same thing.

I don't watch anime.

I switched waifus twice because both of them turned out to be canon lesbians.

Kill yourself

>switching waifus twice
>only twice
Come on out user we know it’s been a little more than twice

I get embarrassed watching anime even alone. I need headphones and the volume at less than 50% to be absolutely sure none of my family members hear, It’s gotten so bad that I have to pause the video and wait a few minutes everytime there’s a high pitched school girl yell in the shit I watch which is quite often.

Sup Forums is just appropriating /fit/ memes

I don't even remember the last anime I watched, hell I'm even starting to hate the medium, I even prefer American TV show nowadays. I still come to Sup Forums out of habit.

What TV do you watch?

I switch waifus pretty much everytime I watch a new anime

This

see

I saw lucky star once I was high out of my mind and found it to be an interesting and deep insight into the human condition.

But I also watched The Yogcast while high and thought they were pretty funny so disregard what I just said.

I used to be violently anti-streaming and I still download currently airing shows but, the quality of streaming video has improved significantly in the past 5 or so years and I've reached a point where when there's an old anime series I want to watch I'll usually do it over that Gene Simmons rock band anime streaming site.

I don't have much time to watch anime anymore
So I usually read 1-2 threads about a certain anime to know more about it and start discussing it in an active thread

Are you going to continue to live like that forever? You should just accept your fate so you can enjoy anime to the fullest. If your family finds out, they'll get over it a lot faster than you think they will.

Kill yourselves.

literally me

I wrote Bleach

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITT: People who don't know what a "waifu" is.

ITT