Why are all school shooters white? Don’t give the le finny “cuz blacks don’t know where schools are XD”...

Why are all school shooters white? Don’t give the le finny “cuz blacks don’t know where schools are XD”. There is some factor that applies to white American boys that’s is found no where else. Not even in Switzerland where gun laws are also lax.

Does it have something to do with a loss of culture? A collapse of the white American family?

Attached: 881DED48-2896-49B1-B4C1-CEA7D87CC533.jpg (700x467, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho
youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna bust a nut on her bald head

Powerful

>only 10 years ago if you looked and dressed like this you would be called a nazi

(((white)))

Attached: americannationalism.jpg (736x582, 100K)

>Why are all school shooters white?

"Bad" black schools tend to have armed guards and metal detectors.

Attached: never_again_except_niggers.jpg (1457x508, 169K)

Most school shootings are carried out by non-whites, just they only ever kill one or two in gang/muhdik related incidents.

Can you answer the fucking question or go shitpost on another thread

I want her to suck my balls so bad :(

i did scholomo. The fucking school shooters are not fucking white. They are fucking jews pretending to be white. Jews are NOT white.

Nikolas Cruz had a Jewish mother. Therefore he is Jewish. The Jews pulled a fast one on us by spreading the meme that he's "White". Look it up.

why would i reply to someone who is ill informed

The worst school shootings have been commited by whites

Nikolas Cruz was about as white as the chick in your pic.

Because a single guy with a Jewish grandmother means every (((white))) school shooter is Jewish

>murrimuts consider this white

Attached: Virginia_tech_shooting_ny132.jpg (275x203, 46K)

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

Doesn't that just mean white people are more capable than others?

Because they're disenfranchised young men. Blacks shoot up their own neighbourhoods because that's how they deal with it, and whites shoot up schools because that's where the highest concentration of people is.

Non-American here.
I never wanted to shoot up a school but I wanted revenge on bullies.
On internet and news I was told I was responsible for every bad thing under the sun.

At school I was told I will get detention, and if I counter back and hurt the abusers, my parents would go to jail for it.
The abusers were such cunts that one day they made up a lie that I beat up some kid when none of us were there and professors ate it up.
In the end whatever I did I was responsible and the amount of humiliation and anger would boil for next 8 years after finishing school.

Needless to say I've heard 5 people of my ex school now are dead from gang relates crimes.

Logically it should be blacks because they are the most aggressive and have the least amount of self preservation

>most
>worst

there are more black school shootings, they're just terrible shots. it goes along with the iq distribution, ie roof koreans

Blacks and spics are impulsive. If something makes them angry they chimp out on the spot. White people are raised to be reserved and polite and don't have a lot of immediate things to get particularly angry about, so they brood for years and years until they finally let it all out in of feat of extreme violence.

I can't be bothered to count them up, but I'd guess that the total annual kill counts of white/non-white are similar.

yes. Judaism is matriarchal.

Why isn’t this seen in other forms in Europe? Like mass stabbing or something

Attached: jewshooter.jpg (353x206, 19K)

Attached: jewshooters.jpg (960x960, 108K)

So let’s say that is the case, why would him being Jewish make him want to either shoot up the school or take the fall for it

The current state of "first world" america has people depressed and felling overall terrible. That plus possible family circumstances could turn someone to loathe the world and more specifically people as a whole. That is why they try to take out others before they inevitably kill themselves. The media further this by giving them "heros" by naming the killers and saying what weapons they were using. That is why you read so much about the ar even though it is nowhere near the top of the list of murder weapons.

How to solve the problem: hate everyone and realize they arent even worth time killing I'm hungry... I should get some food

Tldr: loathing and self hate/hate for humans ect

or bombings, or acid attacks, or vans of peace?

Overt aggression and lack of self preservation are hardly the recipe for success. Niggers commit most of the violent crimes, but are kinda shitty at it due to those traits.

Why do jews jew jews? Jews.

Needs to get shot

/thread

The answer to your ignorant question is: Diversity.

Why are all Democracy haters Muslim, Jewish or Catholic?
Is it because they are... dare I say.. Authoritarian?

why not leave us christian's alone? Maybe I won't have to kill you.

Your question is, why are all the (effective) shooters white? Well one of the best was Asian, but I'll overlook your lack of knowledge and clear racism. But as with everything else on planet Earth. White people tend to remain calm until an extreme breaking point - where they then commit at 500% and fuck pretty much everyone else up on the board. It's a matter of planning, commitment, intelligence, and capability. Most races have few of the above in spades. White people mostly use it sparingly or when highly motivated with fear, anger, or desperation. It's why we conquered the planet then decided we had enough and went back to sleep.

Kikery and nigger culture, + we can't gas the speds

fpbp

ignore shill la goblina threads.
you're only giving her more attention you bunch of retards on a leash.

White kids are more and more disenfranchised with what America has become. They are also the villain according to popular culture and are therefore demonized and shunned by the mudskins. Tell a man he's something enough and he either becomes that or retaliated and does the opposite.

You call a man a weak little pussy enough times, he will come and beat you with a bat one day.

What about Asians, they have the most similar traits to white people yet never commit mass murders here

Because nigger schools have metal detectors and armed guards you absolute braindead fucking moron.

Most Americans are white, so statistically it makes sense that most school shooters are white.
What doesn't make sense is why blacks, who are a small portion of the population, commit so many murders in general

Cuz blacks don't know where schools are XD

Sage goes in all fields

see black are know for their bad aim the also majority black school already shit you wouldn't notice the shooting

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: hillary_rope.png (700x599, 223K)

a supreme goblin

I want you to type in your own words

“All white shooters are actually Jewish people sacrificing themeselves for a hidden plan”

Uhh what? Are you dumb as fuck or just an ignorant retard?
Sage goes in all fields.

you wanna fuck a literal potato head.

2% of population commits 7% of the extremist attacks in US.
That's 250% overrepresentation.
And that is not counting the Jews among communists and other extreme left wing groups.

Attached: extremist_attacks_fbi.jpg (774x800, 51K)

I'm fucking sick of seeing this fake self confidence self righteous white hating bitch , just fuck off lesbian

The shooters kill far more white people than poc

Swiss gun laws are actually not that lax. While it is quite easy to get a gun, guns can be taken away very easily in case for example of domestic violence complaints or psychiatric illness. Furthermore every gun one buys is registred. There is a central database.

Whites committed 57 out of the last 97 school shootings in America. Blacks did 16. Per capita, niggers are more likely to shoot up schools. Although, they evidently don’t plan ahead for it well. I think one nigger killed 6 people.

But, as what was kind of said, society is kind of shit right now. Living in a multicultural dystopia doesn’t help. Also, higher IQs are linked to neurotic traits. So niggers commit far less suicide. They don’t plan ahead mass shootings. They don’t need to go to therapy. We can put them in a cage forever. And that’s the best solution for black criminals, because they won’t change. They can’t.

This is the most accurate and serious answer that op does not even deserve. Sage goes in all fields.

If what your saying is true, are school shootings uniquely American simply because of easy access to guns? Since shooting don’t occur in Europe?

this gave me a boner

Attached: 142986928738.png (500x699, 175K)

>Why are all school shooters white?
hi

Attached: 2018-03-25-18-14-02-.jpg (300x168, 5K)

The guns the shooters use aren’t personally owned, shooters get them from some relative. Unless Swiss laws are similar to japan where you must keep you guns locked away?

Europeans have been told to suppress at all costs - it's a culture of guilt and shame these days. Americans are still fairly aggressive and wild by comparison culturally. We just have a shorter stoke before ignition. Both groups are capable. Just a matter of pressure.

So traits unique to white American males is what’s responsible for most school shootings? Also who was the best Asian shooter, dumb question but I guess I’ve been living under a rock

>March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.
>
>Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.

Where's the proof of this though?
I see a leaflet
where's the proof it came from the marchforourlives event?

Attached: DZJigbBX0AEV50o.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho

I can tell you’re a bumbling retard who hops thread to thread calling OP a retard and agreeing with anyone who gives OP a well thought out answer

Black ppl are to busy killing each other so...

Less niggers and latinos, no bullying culture like in America, where every tv series show bullying is something cool kids do

cuz blacks don't know where schools are XD

Gimme the rundown on her patches and badges.

Attached: 1512558530058.jpg (265x299, 36K)

No. Black people also have more experience with being shot at.

Thanks giving me a legitimate answer unlike most others here, I’ve of course heard about Virginia Tec but was born after so never knew anything about the shooter. Just a curious after thought, in the unlikely scenario that guns or banned or become difficult to obtain, would that actually stop shootings?

>Xdddd he wrote not say it so I said it anyway

No, it has nothing to do with the guns per say but the fact that the people in question were either bullied or suffer from mental illness, so banning weapons will not help you.

>Using brash, illogical, unapologetic teenagers to push gun control
More dangerous than you think. America is resembling Mao's China and its Red Guards every day.

school shooters are on antidepressants.
Switzerland doesn't have an intelligence agency drugging children or staging shootings.

The problem is social media and society.
Bullying works when honest introspective people take a look at themselves and ask “why am i different? How can i change to be better?”
But selfish egomaniacal people don’t think they are wrong. They see the bullies as wrong and take extreme illogical action to solve their shortcomings.
We don’t encourage introspection anymore because we have “safe spaces” to retreat to lick our wounds.
Kids are perceptive and bully those who truly need it.
The bullied one doesn’t have to face the truth of their life anymore.

Probably because they have to borrow their Dad's guns to do it

what about a legit 5'4" ugly faced dude gettin bullied cause of his appearance, he can't change shit.

Well firstly, the Parkland shooter bought the weapon himself. But in Switzerland there are "duties of care" of a weapon. For example you have to keep ammunition and guns seperate, preferrably use safes and not lending your guns to somebody etc.
Disobeying these rules can lead to having your guns taken away and to criminal prosecution.
Furthermore, if your gun was used in a crime, such as a school shooting, you will most likely be prosecuted as an accessory to the crime.
So people take great care in guarding their weapons.

Swiss gun law could thus be summarized as: You will get weapons easily but - because all weapons are registred - if you don't take care, or show mental illness or perpetrate crimes or domestic violence your weapons can and will be taken away quite easily again.
Plus you are criminally responsible for anything that happens with your weapons. So in short a typical Swiss solution, give and take.

You're a fucking moron child who deserves only condemnation and derision. Which is why I am shitting up your shit thread and specious premise. Sage goes in all fields.

fake tears.
She is using the amount of people listening to her as power for tears.
She doesn't believe what she does, she is only filled with narcissism and greed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sounds reasonable.

Attached: the_chess_master.png (1280x658, 573K)

>''Oh no! Killing people is bad :(((''
>Wears a jacket with a Cuban flag

Attached: 1517175276202.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

whats the total number of white school shooters in all of american history
what is the population of america

It's an issue of culture. Everything is an issue of culture. Japan has one of the lowest crime rates on Earth - but look at the UK and you wouldn't say the reason is guns. Neither of them have them, but the UK may as well be a third world country by crime statistic comparisons. Switzerland is packed with guns per capita and has almost zero compared to Nations with far fewer. The same can be said examining most anything in a society - alcohol, drug abuse, universal medical, welfare, whatever you want to examine. Start with the culture surrounding the topic and that will define the use within the country. It's not the topic, it's the culture. The US has a culture problem, and violence is the expression. Guns are just an outlet for those seeking violence and experiencing the culture failure.

If mutts are so hideous then how come Sup Forums wants to fuck them so bad? First Brittany Venti and now this goblina. Is all of that stuff about hybrid vigor actually true?

Well bullies need to employ some logic too. Only retarded meat heads and jocks bully people who can’t change a certain physical attribute.
Bullying is much more advanced than we think and requires education to be effective.
It is society’s first line of defense at self-correction.
Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg should have been bullied as well, but they slipped through the cracks and now they are national figures.
The tallest nail gets hammered down.
Remember that.
This is what bullying tries to do.

Only whites have the intelligence to grasp the cosmic existential despair that is this flesh prison

I read on here that Emma admitted to bullying the school shooter, could have been bullshit though.

In an opposing society that you hate and want to destroy - the base desire is to kill all opposing men and take any acceptable women for rough shod breeding. It's human psyche. Kill and fuck.

What kind of culture does japan exhibit that we don’t? Beside multiculturalism kf course

So mutt women are acceptable after all?

She even admitted it

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU

Blacks and Mexicans shoot people after school. I grew up in a Mexican neighborhood, I know. I must’ve lost 20 kids in my high school while I was there, white liberals didn’t give a fuck about us. We need guns to defend ourselves, the Mexican gangs already have illegally bought guns.

He is attractive

Attached: 35812500-D901-4CFD-A0E6-4EBBBC1BDD47.jpg (636x877, 181K)

why does 13 % of the us population (niggers) commit over 50% of all crime?

Yeah. Good for her.
But bullying is a complex chain. She bullied Cruz, but someone from a different clique should have been bullying her. The goal logically is to be a certain way so as to avoid bullying from ALL groups. This is where to self correction comes in.
And how private quiet normal people are created. Those who have a balanced life, living in harmony while those who resist are constantly suffering wedgies.