Vermont getting cucked

digital.vpr.net/post/after-marathon-10-hour-debate-vermont-house-passes-gun-control-bill#stream/0

Universal background checks passing.
Ten day waiting period passing.
Ten round magazine limit passing.

Attached: vpr_evancie_house_chamber_20140107.jpg (800x533, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/02/22/in-dramatic-shift-vermonts-democratic-leaders-unite-behind-background-checks
governor.vermont.gov/contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the muh pro gun marxists meme

DO NOT COMPLY
O

N
O
T

C
O
M
P
L
Y

>tfw the domino theory happens to US states

Attached: 1501564376648.png (500x664, 167K)

>No license or permit needed to buy a rifle or shotgun

THIS IS NOT LAW YET
CALL AND E-MAIL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES. CALL THE GOVERNOR

I feel like Ohio is next. Time to move to Kentucky. I've always wanted to be able to hunt durr with bottleneck cartridges anyway so this will be a plus.

> The measure is expected to come up for final approval in the House next Tuesday.

So what the fuck were they voting for on Friday then? And what are the odds the Vermont senate will approve it?

milsurpcuck btfo

HAHAHAHAHA
>just move lol

Attached: 1521931751730.png (464x700, 413K)

I'm fine with background checks.
Ten days = blue balls
Ten rounds is stupid and people are just going to get bigger mags across state lines.

/k/

I'm scared. I know where this is heading. I know the day is coming where we're going to have to choose to die or cuck ourselves to death. I only hope I have the strength to die soon. I'm alone. There is no future for me. There is no reason to hold on to this life. But I am scared anyway. I hope you too will be strong for one last time that's coming soon bros.

>Universal background checks passing.

literally not a bad thing

>YES I'M FINE WITH THIS INFRINGEMENT
>JUST THIS THOUGH, PROMISE ME YOU WON'T PASS ANY MORE LAWS

Good fucking goy. Let's hope your laws become Califailian-tier.

It literally is. I should be allowed to sell private property without government permission.
Fuck off shill.

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

It will get challenged an overturned due to Heller vs. City of Chicago. The SCOTUS has already ruled on this.

no it won't. see liberal states which all have awb and mag limits. activist judges do not care

These seem relatively harmless provisions. Why the fuck are you autist freaking out?

where the fuck did all of you shills come from? is brock paying you extra?

There a provision requiring private sellers to run a background check? Usually its FFLs that are forced to do so and they've been doing that awhile. Less its in sellung ammo & accessories then thats bs.

Attached: 1521314632593.jpg (720x720, 60K)

> Making every double stack pistol magazine illegal
Trolling in my day used to mean something.

SHALL

>There a provision requiring private sellers to run a background check?
in some states there actually is and it's pathetic

>hey mr. drug dealer would you be interested in providing us with information on your transactions?

And its not, cry harder faggot.

except all these laws are an infringement

yes it is you mouthbreathing cletus

lol Scott will just veto this shit dude

No he won't.

Attached: 1486229032663.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

lol sure bud lmao

sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/02/22/in-dramatic-shift-vermonts-democratic-leaders-unite-behind-background-checks

Retard.

you're the vermontard here, enjoy getting cucked lmao

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Nothing here about waiting periods, background checks and ammo capacity. Cry harder.

Attached: SUPREME KEK.jpg (800x1100, 336K)

I'm not from Vermont moron.

Voting for a third reading.

>Terribly worded bumpstock ban could ban triggers too
>Age limit increased to 21
>10 round mag limits
If you think any of these are harmless, an hero.

Attached: David bowie HANG URSELF.png (350x297, 274K)

>shall not be infringed
fuck off shill

Waiting periods, background checks and ammo capacity limitations are literally infringements.

>And what are the odds the Vermont senate will approve it?
100%

Attached: 20180325_203352.png (1440x1282, 153K)

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not understand, you stupid FUCKING CUNT!

When you are too stupid to understand what an infringement means

Attached: 1513465317459.jpg (600x611, 18K)

Vermont is fucked...

>frogposting redditard

Attached: agitprop.png (1000x1080, 161K)

governor.vermont.gov/contact
Give him a ring and tell him how you feel.

You’re the dude from Cinci right? I just bought a house in Columbus a week ago and I think I’m gonna have to sell

J U S T

You still get you're get to play with your toys at the end of the day. How is it infringement dumbass?

Christ, you really are a mentally retarded cunt.

Am I? I'm not the one austically screeching because I have to reload after 10 shots.

Ohio will never fall. I'll give up my medicaid before i give up my guns.

Redditard leave.

Invasive background checks and magazine capacity bans are LIMITATIONS on law-abiding gun owners, which are INFRINGEMENTS. Are you that fucking dense? Do this world a favor and slit your fucking throat.

And why do you have to reload after 10 shots, amigo? What public safety concern is served by you having this limitation?

I need a breakdown of OHio bad. I left Florida and am now a land owner in the buckeye state. I guess this place is the Midwest but it has a real southern attitude. Should I ask my coworkers to go shooting with me?

Challenges to state AWB's keep getting denied a hearing by the supreme court - happened to California years ago, happened to NY recently

Depends on the workplace. Office setting or manufacturing setting? I worked at a factory for 10 years full of hunters and gun enthusiasts.

Fuck yeah you should. Where are you, new Ohiobro?

>ITT: Vermontanons panicking like fuck

Just acknowledge that the only way to stop this is to do some early spring cleaning amongst your state legislators and you'll figure out what to do from there.

I realize English may not be your first language, so please see the definition of the word "infringement" below:

Infringement - (n) : the action of limiting or undermining something.

Dumbass.

I’m this guy.
Just outside of Columbus.
I was born in Florida but I’ve lived all around the south. My job made me an offer I couldn’t pass up and now I’m dealing with fucking snow storms and I’ve never seen snow.

>MUH OHIO
fuck off to another thread. stop derailing this one.
a free state is on the verge of losing its rights. if it's not about Vermont, fuck off

Can you read?

>Nothing here about waiting periods, background checks and ammo capacity.
.... Exactly.

The progressive party still exists?

>being fine with any form of gun control
C U C K
get off the board now. we've been raided by shills who keep trying to push gun control on this board. it's time to purge. you wanna know why i need my guns? why i need 30 round mags? why i need machine guns (yes, i said machine guns because FUCK NFA)? to kill fucks like you when you try to take my guns. if gun control passes i will rape each and every one of you.

Attached: samurai-kills-commie.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Didn't mean to quote you.

What I'm saying is that you need to channel McVeigh and plant bombs in your anti-gun politicians' cars.

>still calling it gun control
>not confiscation law

They do in Vermont.

I still don't understand what you mean. Care to clarify?

Attached: 1520556731678.png (450x450, 391K)

So will things be grandfathered in? Just saw this and have a cousin from there. He's a trucker and has a bunch of rifles. Fucking dems.

>"free" states thought they'd be safe

Attached: 1521832309098.jpg (600x450, 26K)

No, you’re witnessing the Balkanization of the United States. This is mostly leftist coastie bullshit. I mean, Oklahoma is about to pass constitutional carry and stand your ground in churches. Federal overreach is going to be taken very very poorly here. We already have precedent with states disregarding federal law thanks to the dude weed crowd.

Attached: CD3E6787-5183-49A5-AC81-99D99DE4C4F9.gif (676x509, 94K)

The mighty have fallen. Which state is now the most /k/ friendly?

Attached: 1522002387063.png (626x677, 188K)

Making someone wait to be 21 to exercise a constitutional right is unquestionably unconstitutional. Can we make someone wait to be 60 years old to be Muslim?

>wasting this much effort on pissing into a sea of piss
lmao

We need a war to send these lefties to

Attached: 1514838547875.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Attached: index.jpg (342x147, 6K)

WHAT THE FUCK?

Not as funny as when this hits Texas, but still a hearty kek

Attached: 1519834742845.jpg (470x470, 31K)

You're right. They are going to break up this amazing nation. What do they think will happen to their beloved Europe without the backing of American might. We will enter another Dark Age.

Yeah and Arizona also, I think they may have a cucked Governor!

Attached: DI-4XouVAAAVobr.jpg (538x334, 47K)

Alas/k/a.

>wtf the state that voted for bernie is actually left leaning

Attached: 1522004517103.jpg (554x439, 38K)

I’d say Arizona, Alaska, Oklahoma

Don't let this happen my g.

Attached: ny konstitution.jpg (1322x1215, 399K)

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.

Vermont has a Republican governor and a Republican majority in the house. This can still be stopped. All Vermont anons spam the shit out of your legislators and governor with emails.

Good good, these reactions are too funny

Attached: 1519956919019.png (400x414, 120K)

Attached: 1479361709622.png (601x599, 498K)

They already passed it. They betrayed you and you lose. Hand 'em over, fag.

No you dumb fucking cunt, it was the third reading with amendments being offered. The final vote is not until this Tuesday. Fucking communist jew faggot scum. Fuck you nigger.

>Phil Scott
>Republican
luhmao

It's not passed yet, lrn2read

Attached: JIAN.png (323x327, 68K)

Don't bother with him, he is just a shill trying to push demoralization and defeatism.

Then you might as well get ready to hand them in Tuesday, hombres.

dont let them get away with that . fancy lamp having niggers dont know what life is. they will never shoot a nig who breaks into their house and cut open his chest and eat his heart then not report the incident to authorities and dump the body off a bridge...

they will pay some one to do that and say faggy shit like "look at how goosh that is"

I know, but I can still take two seconds out of my day to call him a stupid fucking asshole.

You're a stupid fucking asshole, you faggot.

I see you you reddit fucking faggot. Go shill elsewhere