Tfw atheists would rather sit in an empty box then goto heaven

>tfw atheists would rather sit in an empty box then goto heaven

Attached: Reward_Of_the_Atheist_by_Krensada.jpg (375x375, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
youtube.com/watch?v=CZplzRg6ZP4&t=1s
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
people.howstuffworks.com/incorruptible2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Umm try again sweetie.

Being dead is like what happened before you were born.

>he didn’t spend 13 billion years sitting in a box

>I believe because I want nice things after I die

Invalid reason to believe in an afterlife.

MUHAMMAD RASSULALLAH

This
Your beliefs in higher power are situated in your hippocampus which cease to work after your death. Hell you can turn into vegetable with amnesia at some point which defeats the purpose of being in control over your life to serve jesus.

>rewards for atheism.

Attached: SnarlingExemplaryDowitcher-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 585K)

>no toilet
So atheists go to hell if they're not Indians?

>babby needs a participation award
didn't you get enough of those in school?

Was his show cancelled after that episode?

streamable.com/bk3v2

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life. Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

Attached: Reject p. 18.jpg (600x437, 48K)

>then goto heaven
Sure why not

>it was in the bible a lot so it must be true

this is what religiotards actually believe.

There's no rest in hell. Day nor night.

Attached: EventHorizon1.jpg (1600x680, 164K)

atheism is degenerate , either start going to church or prepare for an eternity in hell

Attached: 1515263119748.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

there's no rest on earth, what's your point?

>straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ

You mean straight from the hands of the cultist dipshits who wrote that retarded book 30+ years after Jesus's death.

Hell only appears after the romans take over their territory, and it coincides with roman Hell. Hmmmmmmm.

Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Attached: KIl5LUX.jpg (1920x816, 47K)

kys shekelberg!

Attached: aBoWl9jP_700w_0.jpg (700x831, 52K)

The face when you’ve been hewed by 13 Jews and the Torah. Suck that heeby flesh faggot.

assblasted fedoralord detected
your entire religion was destroyed by a hat

Attached: 1202_10151403005166800_556376486_n.jpg (548x588, 67K)

>my Jewish fairytales

>a fucking kike

kys

Atheism and Islam are both cancer

it really isn't.

life is all about trials, error and gratification as well. as above, so below. not finding it """(((reasonable)))""" to believe in an afterlife is the most degenerate and autistic shit I've ever heard. you might as well be emotionally and spiritually dead, you complete weirdo.

>He will come and destroy the tenants and give the vineyard to others.

>atheists
dont have this, have great religion of scaince

Attached: BLACK_DRAGON.jpg (900x769, 237K)

same shit said by the muslims

>Thinks that simply believing in an afterlife will make it true
>doesn't think of a better afterlife than christian "heaven"

It's like your'e not even trying.

How is lying to yourself to feel better not autistic and degenerate, you Kraut cunt.

The soys are on suicide watch

Attached: received_10212782356967913.jpg (600x600, 13K)

How can you believe in science and think nothing comes next, your waking mind is energy which will only change form upon death, it'll certainly be a different experience. but it will be an experience for sure.

There have been lots of registered and accepted miracles both in christianity aswell as in other religions since that time, faggot

Attached: received_10213141664430375.png (1024x595, 510K)

>implying your made up fairy tail is real.

What if the entire bible is a test of virtue? I mean shedding your sins just by examining you believe in Jesus always seemed strange to me.

>Haha you go to hell if you don't believe what I do
>Is actually the one that goes to hell

Seems more logical to me.

>Always an Amerimutt shilling for a kike on a stick
Can you contain your love for Jews in your country, please. Thanks.

Attached: Amerijew.png (650x925, 627K)

This so much!
I have recently lost my car keys and prayed to god for them to reappear.
Next time I looked in my jacket pockets, I found them.

Now I can drive back to my slave farm, too bad god doesn't care about them.

I'm sure your irony was burning your butt when you decided to ignore every incorruptible corpse of saint ever

>These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead.
>They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. (Jude 1:12-13)

if the only thing was to believe the bible would be one page

>Haha you go to hell if you don't believe what I do
People who do this are severely criticized in the bible, not only by Jesus, but by nearly all of his disciples--and for the very reason you mentioned: acting like a holier-than-thou jackass just pushes people away from God.
You're exactly right in that a Christian's job is to lead by example, since not doing so discredits the gospel we're supposed to be following.

>muslims
dont have peace, have great religion of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=CZplzRg6ZP4&t=1s

Disregarding the the fact that you only believe in an afterlife because thinking this life is all you get makes you sad, eternal afterlife will not make you happy or fulfilled once you are actually living it rather than just fantasising about it.

>implying natures laws gives a fuck about youer beliefs

>who is Joan of Arc
>who are saints
>how come their corpses never corrupt
Atheists are the biggest brainlets of all time.

But if your a nigger atheist your relatives will at least dig you up and twerk with your dead body untill they catch black death!!! ahhh culture

Attached: 1509823137238.jpg (634x422, 69K)

>atheist
>unironicaly worships science
Will pray to the AI godhead .... duck you goofle!!!

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

>muslims

Attached: muslims.jpg (720x540, 91K)

>I believe in only things that give me rewards!

Most jewish thing ever, I guess they really are the chosen people

people.howstuffworks.com/incorruptible2.htm

That took all of 10 seconds.

How about you tell the muslims, protestants and all the other people who actually believe in magic about your precious saints. If they aren't impressed I don't see why I should be.

>Joan of Arc

Mohammed also heard voices in his head and believed the Angel Gabriel was speaking to him and rather than being a novelty in a war that had been going on for 90 years and would still last another 22 he and his immediate followers built a massive empire and founded the second-largest, soon-to-be largest religion in the world.
But you're not a muslim, I presume.

Also, feel free to explain why God would bother to intervene and choose sides in a long, drawn-out war between two catholic dynasties...and then not even bring about decisive victory.

autism: the post

Let religious people be religious.
Religion is it's own punishment.

Attached: that little shit is finally dead.png (1387x1234, 996K)

>rewards

If you're not getting your rewards IN THIS LIFE, you're doing something wrong!

Heaven us beauty, and it's all around us all the time. Heaven is kindness, and free exchanges, and the fruits of hard work, and reciprocity, and love, and traditional celebrations. Heaven is a cat purring in your lap. Heaven is the milky way and the crickets and frogs at night.

*heaven IS beauty
goddamnit fuck

Seeing as atheists are more obsessed with religion than religious people, I'd say atheism is its own punishment. You're already sitting in a basement aren't you? Exactly.

>then goto

Attached: 1466885914065.jpg (500x853, 107K)

>Seeing as atheists are more obsessed with religion than religious people

>God save the queen
>In god we trust
>Build churches
>Say prayers to god
>God bless you
>Pretty much every culture and society has revolved around religion

>Atheist makes statement
>"WTF you're literally obsessed"

Attached: 13458432484564.jpg (716x720, 59K)

Why not..
Get well puffy dogger
I give you a Hilarious Hillary in return (pic related)

Attached: the-only-reason-ct0tlt.jpg (600x400, 50K)

I’d rather to go a heaven and I’m an atheist.

Get well puffy dogger

>Implying my mother is not dead already

>yet he replies

kys nigger, derail dont look

Satan is real.

Attached: Joy of Satan.jpg (940x595, 251K)

>Seeing as atheists are more obsessed with religion than religious people

Attached: 1515859585061.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Are most religious people superstitious? Just because someone writes something down on a meme picture doesn’t mean it’s true. Same for the bible.

it has probably more to do with OCD

get well puffy dogger

Believing in something doesn't make it real.

If you are not an atheist, it should be because you believe God exists, not because your god promised you a reward.

If you are an atheist, it should be because you don't think a god exists.

Rewards, punishments and morality are SECONDARY to what the true nature of reality is.

If you only believe in god for the sake of receiving a reward at the end you are doing Christianity wrong

>just in case I get 2 years bad luck for posting it
Get well puffy dogger

Was in case she dies in her sleep tonight while in afterlife

>who is Joan of Arc

Hearing voices is caused by schizophrenia.

>Individuals with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The last may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to speech that is not understandable known as word salad. Social withdrawal, sloppiness of dress and hygiene, and loss of motivation and judgment are all common in schizophrenia.[21]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia#Signs_and_symptoms

WTF IS THAT PICTURE???

Because you Christian degenerates do not know the teachings of Allah. You can keep your heaven. I'll have my virgins. (Not Muslim)

That would suck to be one of the virgins

Still waiting for modern christians to explain why God would pick sides in a long drawn-out multi-generational war between two catholic dynasties and decide to intervene by inspiring a teenage girl 90 years in and then not even having her bring about any decisive victory one way or the other since the war would still go on for another 22 years after her death.

Mohammed in the meantime thinks he hears voices in his head and ends up founding a major religion and massive empire