Reminder

Reminder,
White farm attacks are just normal crime.
Definitely not race based.
Just poor black people looking for food.

Attached: SA31.png (810x827, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/REDANTS_CT/status/978233790114889728
twitter.com/willempet/status/975162963752562689
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/kontak-ons-afr-2.html
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Police will protect you.

It makes me sick when liberals say stupid shit like that

My family has all left except for a great great aunt that's now 98 but still compos mentis.
It's a sad reality but these are the fruits of surrender.

Bump

i feel like south africa would still feel safer than melbourne.
at least you can own a gun to protect yourself.

I will not leave. You can not just run from your problems. When will we as a race stand up to all the white hate?

Attached: SA32.png (780x687, 461K)

Soon

Attached: 1520772536954.jpg (500x339, 76K)

When you nut and she still suckin

Attached: 6373867140f058e3874e0f17e8ebc17a.jpg (650x488, 21K)

>white people live with niggers
>get treated like niggers
>cry like niggers
Fuck white south africans. They are literally niggers. They should be exterminated. This is one time I have to agree with niggers. They are doing us a solid dealing with these Boer fucks.

Good luck getting a gun license in SA

t.nigger

>What is apartheid
Maybe if you didn't pressure us into ending it we wouldn't be in this mess. This all started in the US.

Cool story you edgy faggot. I bet you still live with your parents.

We didn't do it. The Jews that control our country did it. Jews control all of our countries. They're to blame for everything.

why do mutts always do this
>it wasnt us who did this
>it was de jooos
there is no difference between the US and the jews

When all whites are driven out of SA we need to salt the earth. It shouldn’t be hard to trick starving niggers into ruining their own farmland. In fact you could probably make good money by selling them a product that ruins arable land, just by saying that the ancient Egyptian kangz used it to grow magical bean stalks or something. Niggers from Africa are fucking stupid.

i know of two respectable white law abiding south africans who have owned handguns.
oscar pistorius, and winston sterzel.

meanwhile in australia only meth heads and arab gangsters own handguns.

You can easily buy an illegal gun here, but going through proper channels is impossible unless you were military or you have a lot of cash.

Why bother?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (540x272, 26K)

Depends, you can pick up a sporting licence pretty easily, getting the equivalent of a concealed carry or a weapon that is ostensibly for self defence is hard, but we do have a loophole in the form of a sporting licence.

Sad part is that you wouldn't have to do anything like that. Farming is the kind of work that most people think is a cake walk then quit a few weeks in because how much goes into it.

just carry anyway. I've got a .22LR from my grandfather and carry when I'm in the city at night. If I killed in self defence I would make sure it was SERIOUSLY justified. Most likely I'd get off the hook of any serious charge, NZ juries are usually pretty sensible about that stuff.

.22LR revolver I should add

This. You pay like a R100 a year to be a member of a sport shooting organisation and you're a-for-away.

Yep, this is why we need to give up our guns. Police will protect you from all the bad stuff.

This ain't new Zealand cuz.
You kill a darkie with an illegal firearm ANYWHERE you're going to be playing out the fantasies of a well hung Sipho in prison until your arsehole is so loose it's more fun for them to just fuckin' kill you...
I know of guys going fishing with ex house breakers, concrete bricks and some rope to avoid the red tape, that you can bet your bottom dollar will be spun so fuckin' hard when the law learns you're white.

Attached: DSC_0065.jpg (3072x1728, 1.67M)

In this pic or the other I'm not seeing how her hands were drilled through, am I misunderstanding?

Even if you're fully licenced to carry

Trust the police and the goverment to protect you .Fuck,try you best to keep your guns burgers,you do not realize how good you have it compared to most of us.

if you're white guy and you killed a darky you would get life, and real life not the "life" sentence they give to the tangata whenua that usually only ends up being 10 years

Okay, understood.

yea nah I'd be fine, I live in the south island so most likely the assailant would be some white druggie.

I think the only downside is you're limited to 200 rounds per firearm.
>pic related: feelings when running out of ammo

Attached: 1521552708450.jpg (720x960, 88K)

only if you do it for self defence or occasional sport/hunting.

If you do it under section 16(dedicated) you have no limits...

There are more guns than people, even if guns were somehow made 100% illegal, they would never get them all.

twitter.com/REDANTS_CT/status/978233790114889728

Have you seen this? latest land grabs in Hermanius.

i bet she carries now.

It's Africa, we're flooded with guns. The problem is if you get caught with an illegal firearm you go to an African rape dungeon for 10-15 where you'll tortured and disappeared.

Attached: WEB_PHOTO_ILLEGAL_23_PM.jpg (564x360, 54K)

Attached: DZJ_9g_W4AEB4MH.jpg large.jpg (597x883, 67K)

>Ngr
That ID

>Just poor black people looking for food.
>using a powerdrill to extract food
true story
black africans actually eat people

Don't get caught, then.

What language is this

What is legal?

They do indeed

Attached: SACann.jpg (655x279, 86K)

>M-Muh huwite Foorms

Nobody cares, you retard with victim complex.

Attached: Nobody-cares-spongebob.jpg (400x400, 125K)

Ask these guys, they seem to know more than me

>It shouldn’t be hard to trick starving niggers into ruining their own farmland.
they do that without any kikery

Doesn't that validate his point?

>Tricking niggers into ruining their own farmland

They do this automatically.

They routinely eat crop seed instead of sowing it. They pull irrigation lines out of the ground to sell as scrap metal.
They butcher dairy livestock for meat and skins instead of breeding and milking them.

Once the whites are gone, nature will simply take its course.

Translation for 80 IQ nigger mutts

>In SA, if you kill a black, regardless of circumstances or validity, you will be revenge killed by the other blacks; criminal and civic authorities alike.

>As such, the natural adaptation of "shoot, shovel, shut up" is in use by white citizens who inevitably have to defend their lives against the eternal nigger.

I suggest you pay attention. The way police forces in the west are going, this will become a practical solution.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

Yep
twitter.com/willempet/status/975162963752562689

Neo nazi propaga-

oh fuck I cant even larp dude this is fucked up if the reverse were happening Jewish media would be ramming it down our throats and they'd go in there to break it up

Yeah, you should do what you did with the nukes, if forced to give the land to the blacks, just fucking decimate it.

Yeah man, I made the first thread on it.
Shit's getting gnarly

Attached: 1521793046705.jpg (540x720, 49K)

This
Africa has its own culture and law of the land. White SA negros crying over being treated like niggers by niggers have no ground to stand on. They deserve what has happened to them. Their skin color has nothing to do with the issues. They live like niggers in a nigger country and as a result get treated like niggers. Good riddance to white SAs. Nothing of value is being lost.

Not gnarly enough. When you have been tortured to death and have your pics in a newspaper get back to us. Till then fuck off with these slide threads.

First time I've appreciated a leaf.
Proof that fast food fucks the brain, thanks leaders, for wasting your breath so I didn't have to.

Attached: 1521443007148.gif (512x288, 471K)

>Not gnarly enough. When you have been tortured to death and have your pics in a newspaper get back to us. Till then fuck off with these slide threads.
Nice larp, here's your (you) that you are desperate for.

All the white dead south africans will make a good example on why niggers should be driven from the west.

First time I've appreciated a leaf.
Proof that fast food fucks the brain, thanks leafbro, for wasting your breath so I didn't have to.

Attached: 1521461011941.gif (480x228, 263K)

Not larping you insufferable faggot. Boers live like niggers amongst niggers and as a result get treated like niggers. They are just a two bit tribe hustling for dirt like every other nigger tribe in Africa. These are slide threads full of fluff. They are like a thread proclaiming:
>THIS JUST IN!
>Water is wet and the sun rises in the east.
>More news in next thread

Leafbro*
Cellular fag being molested by autocorrect.

Seems like the writing is on the wall, boet. No one wants to be the last man to die in a war.

Here are a couple photos from the scene, they burned the polkcr station and have moved into the industrial area

Attached: IMG-20180326-WA0002.jpg (480x854, 43K)

You sound like a nigger blaming your problems on another race and asking for gibs.

Attached: IMG-20180326-WA0003.jpg (1024x768, 36K)

Except the same thing happened in Rhodesia. The west enabled it, turned a blind eye to the genocide, and rewrote history to cover it up.

Whites are not waking up to anything. We've been hoping for some great awakening for 50+ years while our countries just because more and more pozzed.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to have food. Anyone who has ever given food to a nigger needs to hang.

Were you always a faggot or did you become this way through bullying?

poor white people... get a little taste of your own medicine and want the world to feel for you lol. I don't like evil period. but i sure as fuck won't give 2 damns what happens to you people on a whole. Unfortunately your kind has disrupted the balance of this planet. You have disturbed the peace. reap what you have sown and fuck off.

well if it was just a drill, and not a real event why is she so upset?

Yo, do you guys have orangina down there? Damn that shit is good

If my team of ptsd professionals offered counseling to white farmers online, what would be the best way to reach out to them?

>living in africa
>not being strapped and ready to shoot at all times
baka

I know how she feels

Attached: 2AF3A6BB-8DE4-4D02-BFB3-71671369B4BE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

You have no means of protecting yourself. I support you, but unfortunately it looks like you cant obtain weaponry as easily as the USA.

I don't know, i'm just a city boy. Here's the Transvaal Agriculture Union page, it's all in Afrikaans, but the contact details are in english, that'd be my best guess. They're an organisation of boer farmers. Thank you for your concern, hope that helps.
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/kontak-ons-afr-2.html

Thats the point. They want them broke and hungry and willing to trade food for their abundant supply of rare earth minerals for the ((wto))

Oh thank God for that.
I mean can you imagine having to be responsible for your own safety in this modern world?
What a truly horrifying possibility

My advice: Learn chemistry. Prime your home with explosives.

I'm not even offended, that was just bad. Boo

>Once the whites are gone, nature will simply take its course.
You know damn well they won't let them starve as they should. Blue helmets will roll in to distribute food so they keep multiplying like the cancer they are.
Not hyperbolic, black africans are a cancer on the human race. Looking at the population trends, we're terminal on this rock

y'all are going to get dismembered if you don't gtfo.

Sorry, i'm an idiot, I didn't see the option for english, here's there homepage in english.
tlu.co.za/index.php/en/

Thanks for your opinion, schlomo

fight to free white SA!

Attached: Boer.jpg (793x691, 242K)

>You kill a darkie with an illegal firearm ANYWHERE you're going to be playing out the fantasies of a well hung Sipho in prison
This implies you don't go down and taking as many pigs with you as possible.

soon brothers

Attached: saigon-800x500.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Just blind, I guess

Attached: Nicci Simpson - Edit.jpg (650x488, 45K)

You're a credit to your nation.

Trump should bring SA whites to the U.S. and resettle them on land grants of arable federal land out west.

The entire American Left would collectively shit themselves.

Ugly chink hating the greatness his insect-like brain cannot conceive of.
Fuck off flat-face.

your country is currently under siege by an el goblino and dude with a guitar pick for a head
We've got this bro

why don't Trump just fund the Afrikaans with weapons, money and food?

as long as you got the point of that bit, we're good.

Seriously, when we sending FAL's over to them?

Okay, I chuckled that time.

What's a "red ant"?

Attached: defunes1.jpg (850x463, 77K)