Why isn't the government lowering taxes on healthy foods and taxing junk food?

Why isn't the government lowering taxes on healthy foods and taxing junk food?
This should incentivise people to eat healthy, right?
Plus, making veggie soups can feed an entire family for pennies. Force shops to only sell healthy stuff for food stamps.

Attached: 20180326_130823.jpg (2160x2160, 1.4M)

How do you distinguish between the two?
There have been plenty of things of things that have been "health foods" or "super foods", should they avoid tax
Some things are healthy like grain, but only in small portions, so only certain parts are taxed.

yes geralt, we have seen your soup before, it is a very cheap soup and I am proud, now tell us about the winged hussars and german occupation

you wash prepare vegetables, put everything in a massive pot with expensive seasonings, cook it for an hour or two, blend it. Wash and dry all the pans and utensils, freeze it. Have to heat it up again from frozen, have to eat the same soup again and again.

Or buy a carton of soup, whatever one you want, put it in microwave, eat.

Did you know your supposed to wash the veggies 1st before you make the soup

Wow. Sounds like a great idea! Use the tax code to “nudge” people who are idiots into “behaving”. Why hasn’t anyone ever thought of that?

Why do you have to wash food that is going to be boiled? Asking for a friend.

Looks nice actually, would eat

If you don't want people to get fat and unhealthy, to cost a lot to social security and to be unable to work, that means you're a communist
To be honest, governements don't want to face the huge unemployement crisis that will follow after taking stong measures, junk food and industrialised transformation of the food provide a shit load of jobs

>taxing the domestic production of food

Attached: 1507780949079.png (852x944, 69K)

Boiling doesn't remove pesticides

why would you freeze soup?

To be fair, the winged hussars are awesome.

Cause it is dirty, and you eat the soup water..

>goyim
>healthy food

Attached: 196818470_9c7cac363f_b.jpg (1024x768, 476K)

save for later

Because the government doesn't care about the people.

In indiana, there is no sales tax on groceries

How can anything in boiled water be dirty?

On leek, for example, there is hidden dirt between the leaves.
What you do is cut the whole leek along in half and rinse the dirt out under cold water.

Attached: 1zn656.jpg (700x433, 78K)

Removing the skin does though.

would you drink water that someone had taken a shit in just because it was boiled afterwards?

I wouldn’t bet on it. Pesticides are largely organophosphate. I doubt they are very stable at boiling temperatures. Also, aren’t most ingredients in soup things like beans or peas that are shelled or tubers like potatoes, turnips, carrots, that aren’t even the part of the plant that is sprayed? People are funny. There aren’t enough REAL things to be afraid of so they invent shit to be afraid of.

healthcare accounts for ~1/5th of US GDP, probs way more than that if you include how mental health affects the rest of lifestyle

America is literally a nation of cash cows

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (992x558, 52K)

Please be joking

Would you drink the water a lump of dirt was boiled in?

Forgot to add, cut off the brown edges of the leaves, the "onion" at the bottom and remove one or two outermost layers first, so as to only have the fresh veg.

You don’t think you are doing that right now? Unless you live on a mountain top you are. And even on a mountain top there is a goat uphill.

So the choice is between a good soup and a shitty one?

You think there hasn’t been a small lump of dirt in the soups and stews you have already eaten? How many of your homegrown veggies have you discovered small inorganic inclusions in?

Are you retarded or baiting?

I like soups but cooking them is pain the ass.
>pic
>Not potato, no meat
Why eat?
Polish cuisine has many very nice soips. But what is that?

Attached: IMG_0907.jpg (512x288, 35K)

american

taxation is theft you dumb slavnigger

I'm a useless neet who plays WoW all day, and even I love cooking soup
what's wrong with you?

>expensive seasonings
what

>How do you distinguish between the two?
This. Policies like this sound great and all until you get into the specifics. Junk food companies will find a way to get around it and be tax exempt.

Though I'm pretty sure we already have policies like this. Some foods are taxed 1% while others are taxed 10%. People are too used to convenience to change their diets without force.

It would never fly here. Consumerist culture is far too strong.

cool, what server?

>for pennies

I dunno man around here most vegetables are like $4-5 per pound when not in season. And sinxe our seasons change so much most of that shit is out of season 3/4ths of the year.

Cooking soup while playing vidya is easymode, two hours of a light boil fly by in a jiffy.

Protip: What you eat is irrelevant compared to the quantity of it and how much exercise you do.

>ketchup is a vegetable now
one must love state regulations for how idiotic and ineffective they are

kronos3 is up on april1st ;) join up

I am lazy ass.

Attached: IMG_0352.png (569x423, 18K)

Just partially baiting. Most people IMHO have no clue about their water OR food supply. They just make stupid first world assumptions about water and food. People in LA have no idea that their water has been through 7 other people upstream since it melted in Colorado. People was their food like raccoons when it doesn’t really accomplish much. The inside of a carrot or potato is essentially sterile at a surgical level but they rinse it off in tap water that is full of chemicals and crap after they peel them.

Ever heard of “big broccoli”? Yeah, me neither. That’s why nobody lobbies for it and it won’t be subsidized

>There's around 1ppm of dirt in your water anyway so why do you care if there's 1000ppm of dirt?
You're supposed to wash it to reduce how much dirt is in it for flavor.

seasonings are not that expensive
Yes you spend some amount of time preparing the soup but you know exactly what ingredients went in it and it is undeniably 10x healthier than shit in carton produced by big (((corporation))) after microwaving. Its much cheaper also, you have food for a few days. And no, you dont "freeze" soup. You just put the big pot in the cooler and when you want to eat some you just transfer the amount you want to eat from the big pot into the small pot or a bowl and you heat it. Its as fast as soup in carton.
You americans are really lazy.

So simply because you can't guarantee 100% perfection, you let everything go to shit?
I mean, why bother washing your teeth when you can't remove 100% of the plaque and bacteria? Why wash your body, when it's highly unlikely that you get rid of 100% everything and you're gonna die anyway
Why bother looking for a woman when you know you won't find one that isn't objectively 100% perfect for you?
I'd love to hear more about your train of thought. What else shouldn't we do? Maybe we shouldn't

>mfw some amerijoke out there will go and freeze some soup after reading this thread

Attached: 1503087169971.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

And think about it. If you are eating the part of a plant that HAS been sprayed with organophosphate what the hell is happening to that molecule after bringing it into contact with after that contains Chlorine or Chloramine? Is the result really going to be safer? Like I say, people frequently don’t put uhh thought into what they are actually doing.

why would you save soup for later
just make less of it
also
>expensive seasonings
only if you buy shitty western imported idia nonsense

for the average american that food in OP pic looks disgusting

Are you a Selous Scout?

Attached: 2018-03-26-064155_780x146_scrot.png (780x146, 32K)

Flossing. Waste of time.

They already give farm subsidies to grow the shit food to begin with (corn, soy, wheat) that is just filler anyways.

Are you really implying Polish people are healthy? LOL

Good luck with that. Don't get angry at me when your teeth fall out

I know enough about reality to know when it is critical and when it isn’t. Which is my entire point.

>cooking them is pain the ass

>remove skins
>chop veggies
>add spices
>add meat (optional)
>boil
>add tomato concentrate
>have food for 3 days

Wow, that was hard.

Look it up for yourself. It actually made the news a year or so ago. Dentists have been telling people for decades to floss. Turns out it accomplishes nothing. If it makes you feel good, go ahead. Sort of like combing your hair, I guess. Probably has no meaning health wise, I mean, is your hair gonna fall out if you don’t comb it?

You and your soups... This is at least the third thread I've seen.

How about fuck you. I need my daily bag of Doritos with rich beef gravy on top to feel complete

well have you started eating soups, nigga?

>Why isn't the government lowering taxes on healthy foods and taxing junk food?
where i live there is no tax on unprocessed (healthy) food and junk food has a tax, so can't really lower the tax anymore without giving a rebate.

But you can eat the soup for 3-4 days.
Buy in bulk and save.

If you are really interested in removing plaque use a steel pick like I do. That works. Dentists don’t recommend it because too many people are clumsy retards who shouldn’t be rooting around in their mouth with a sharp piece of steel.

>thinking the govt just needs to lower taxes and sheeit to force ppl to eat their veggies

id love to fucking bitchslap you for being that stupid
>polak
never quite managed to figure out where those nazis came from eh

Why?
The dirt is what boosts your immune system. Also onions.

Bitches love soup.

Attached: 1516931846551m.jpg (577x1024, 63K)

>listening to Poles telling you what healthy eating should be.

Pic related.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

after i started getting money from myy record company, i quit my job at a restaurant in leeds. my boss was a cunt, so the last day i was there i went to the toilet and then put some loo roll with shit on in the big vat of soup.

>just make less of it
You make more of it in one go to save time and money by buying more veggies at once. Veggies spoil over time you know?
Heating already cooked portion of soup is quicker that boiling new soup from scratch every day.

That's not soup, dude. That's shit.
You need to boil meat first to get some taste in the water. Fry carrots and onions and only then start to boil the rest.
I like tomato soups, harcho and puree soups, also borsch. Soop cooking is an art, man.

Attached: IMG_4944.jpg (800x600, 393K)

He washes microscopic amounts of dirt off a peeled potato with “tap water” which is “clean” so there wont be dirt in his meal which he believes he could taste and then “seasons to taste” with herbs and spices made in third world countries which contains 10% dust, dirt, and insect parts. Sometimes reality just sucks.

Hey dude, ur right. Wtf. They increase taxes on our income, before they tax junk food. They increase taxes on our property before they increase junk food taxes.

Thing is they do this to strip every individual of their wealth, not their income. Because wealth = power.
Income is just w.e because once they tax income and property, you are already going to be saving very little.

So always know and always vote no when it comes to any form of taxation on your personal items like property and income.

These individuals will use kids to take your wealth. For instance, they will say

Vote yes for better schools for kids!
They don't tell you if you vote yes, they are taxing your personal property. Why? Why not increase junk food taxes first? Because all these politicians care about is stripping the citizen of their wealth and using it to pay themselves.

the government has no incentive to keep people healthy past their prime.

But next time there's a thread about how many anons do Sup Forumslacks recognize, you'll remember the soupnigger Sup Forumslack

Attached: 1507629419025.png (409x409, 157K)

Will agents come for me when they discover my real identity?

We are almost there.
I will surprise my female with the soup.

Attached: 20180326_140141.jpg (2160x2160, 1.46M)

And what do you want to bet he LOVES aged cheese?

This. We don’t need the gvmnt deciding what is healthy and what isn’t and taxing people on that basis. Let people get fat and die just eliminate welfare and we can have our freedom and liberty back

Eating healthy and staying in shape is for liberal pussies

>harcho
What is that?

>no potatoes
>but.. cucumber?

Explain yourself, Polski

Processed / unprocessed

If it came straight from the ground/animal with no extra steps tgen it's ok.

I have potatos,carrots,onions etc but they are on the bottom. The soup isn't ready yet.

>not just making goulash
Goulash is the best type of soup and making it is a great activity to do with friends or family.

And there's cucumber in there?

Why not? They had a discount on ground cucumbers. Max nutrition for minimum price. That's what soups are all about.

Dunno, kinda odd in a warm soup.

>literally doing nothing but boiling water with stuff thrown in it is too hard

Attached: 1505631205267.jpg (1024x1000, 168K)

Squash is better but cucumbers are OK. Not much flavor usually, so it just adds some bulk.

>this is why your soups taste bad

Ok bro

Attached: IMG_2205.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

If in doubt dump tomato concentrate into your soup and it will be fine.

Georgian hot soup (хapчo). It's close to chilli in terms of burning your mouth.

Attached: IMG_4948.jpg (491x736, 106K)

I can tell you all about the german occupation, and dont forget the austrofags and russians. It was set up, righteous Poland under God was getting too good for the atheist hordes of Hun and Mongol. Glorious Poland was surrounded on all fronts, and fell to darkness because all Good in the world was gone.

>but boiling water with stuff thrown in it
That's not soup. We call this shit balanda (prisoners food).

Soup threads are kino

How do you make a 'real soup'?

Attached: 20180326_142806.jpg (2160x2160, 1.49M)