Tokyo Ghoul:re

Isn't that nice, everyone's getting along just fine.
Except Mutsuki who's batshit insane.

>making a thread to discuss a filler tg chapter
0/10

wtf Ishida????????? why did you draw Miza extra cute just to throw her off the building?

>people getting assblasted over Mutsuki
I love it

Since when did Touka have both of her parents rings?

>Naki could have used her like an onahole

>Isn't that nice, everyone's getting along just fine.
That's the fucking problem it shouldn't be this easy. It feels so forced. Imagine the shit writing if Mutsuki suddenly became friends with Touka like all the other characters.

He's literally our only hope.

/ourgirl/ once again is trying to save this manga.

>next chapter
>dragon wakes up and attacks
>Saint talker saves Mutsuki
>Mutsuki finally becomes a worshiper of Talker like everyone else
>reddit calls it one of the best chapters ever

>Dragon wakes up and attacks
>Eats mutsuki
>Muh symbolism
>Mutsuki mentally monologues about becoming one with haise.
>Reddit calls it one of the best chapters ever

So did they already find a way for ghouls to feed without killing humans or are they just going to pretend that still isn't an issue and the main reason humans and ghouls can't coexist?

>are they just going to pretend that still isn't an issue and the main reason humans and ghouls can't coexist?
As long as human and ghouls can fuck and have babies, literally nobody in TG cares.

In fact, that debilitating ghoul hunger hasn't been a thing for like 2/3rds of re:

*isn't still an issue

I suppose thats why Touka and Miza look constantly sad even tho nothing particularly sad is happening.

Forced alliances when opposed with a greater threat are a common situation though. The CCG lacked manpower to deal with the Dragon, and Goat wanted to find their King and retrieve him. Their interests aligned so they're working together and putting aside their differences. Even worse is the fact that V is going to show up in mass and force the alliance even closer together to show everyone how well human and ghoul truly work together. Furuta set everything up perfectly.

No but considering Kanou just fucked the birdcage, we /ghoulmedicine/ soon.

>ah yes, I do recall your husband having some kind of ring while I was dismembering him
>everyone is okay with this, and just goes over it

How does Ishida keep getting away with this?

I'm sure Kimi and Kanou figured some dumb shit out

But all of this is so unearned. Amon still thinks he's a investigator. Juuzou, Ui, and Kimi all act like they've done nothing wrong and the ghouls are apparently great people who haven't spent most of their lives as sociopathic serial killers. Nobody's learned a thing, this alliance is doomed to end in failure.

More like how do people keep finding retarded reasons to complain, it was obvious as fuck that Kaneki had the ring on him. We've never seen him take it off and he said it a symbol of strength, no shit he's going to keep it on.

Other than Hakatori and Takizawa (and ETO probably) are there any void characters left?

Also, its pretty safe to say that Kaneki ate/sucked in a lot of people...perhaps even thousands of them.. are you telling me that none of them had anything metal on them when they got devoured..for all they know, they just detected some poor bastards wallet that has coins in it

Gotta agree here, If humanity is already at the point where we can grow "human" tissue on other animals its pretty reasonable to believe in a setting with Quinqe that a doctor at the pinnacle of his field would be able to formulate some sort of sustainable ghoul food.

Takizawa isn't really void, we saw his silhouette chapters ago so based owl bro soon. I don't think there's any other characters void besides Yoshimura.

That's not even what he said. He's talking everyone being fine with Juuzou dismembering Kaneki.

Did he specifically say he dismembered him though?
>"Dude lmao I sliced Haise to pieces and left him crawling across the ground"

Best boy soon.

This.
They are working together now because of the kaiju and they will keep working together because of V but that doesn't change the fact that many members of Goat have killed, tortured and done a lot of fucked up shit to humans in the past and many CCGs were dicks to ghouls too.
Even everyone joins hands and becomes friends, 90% of Goat should go to jail for the shit they did. Like Tsukiyama or Miza.

That's the thematic purpose though, the CCG is filled with hypocrites and the ghouls still need to come to realizations. That's why the Sun arc and Judgement arcs are right after Moon. Sun is where people come to realizations and etc, Judgement is when people are essentially punished for their actions and discover new ways to live and make use of themselves, a self realization phase.

my theory is they'll have enough kaneki meat for a couple of years until they find a cure. Also, they have the Qs, so they'll probably do some wizardy and say "oh yeah, we used the method to control RC cells in the Qs, but with some tweaks and ghouls will be humans, and stronger kicks". Also, there's the baby, if it's not fertilizer by now

Ironically the people who would tear the alliance to pieces by their presence alone aren't present. Hinami, Takizawa, Mutsuki, are 3 characters who could show up and everything would fall to shit. Hinami feels like trash right now most likely and is likely still crying, Seidou a previous investigator couldn't walked into the CCG and everything would have blown to pieces since Amon seemingly ignored him, and Mutsuki is well a psychopath and essentially the female Kaneki Ken.

Just grow human meat in labs. It isn't that difficult.

Kanou himself admitted that the CCG does nothing but jack off to quinques without applying themselves to medical research, give them a year of medical downtime and there will be big advancements.

>someone suddenly finds a bacterium that can be altered to produce RC cells ala insulin
>world hunger gets solved
Hope the actual solution isn't as stupid as mine

>next chapter: A woman's fight
The madman does it again
trigger Tumblr that is

Did anyone realize Saiko's giant Kagune dick resembles Kaneki's Kagune this chapter? Then Matsuri said the Washuu Kagune "chose" this form, sooo is Saiko secretly /Washuu Kagune/? No wonder she's so fucking powerful.

>Taking the editorial messages seriously
We all know how this is going to go.
>"Waaaaah sensei, waaaaah"
>Dragon wakes up early or starts fidgeting
>"How dare you attack my meme husband"
>"Q's come into position"
>Some other random shit happens like Donato stalks Amon, V shows up, Ayahina, Hide being suspicious
I don't know but a handful of those simplified situations will probably happen.

I mean Saiko had the highest aptitude for the Q's so they might have given her the best Quinque that could have been a Washuu's

I was talking about the fact that it was referring to Mutsuki as female

Even if they don't know about what he did to Kaneki, Touka saw him take a chunk out of Hinami who's conveniently not there, how fortunate.

>Hinami is still regenerating her thicc leg
Hnnnnngh

I honestly feel kind of bad for Touka. She knows absolutely nothing about Mutsuki but Mutsuki is autistically obsessed with Kaneki and killing her.

In a technical sense Mutsuki in terms of """gender association""" is trans, but dumblr downright thinks Mutsuki is a man with a penis when she's not. Either way are they still whining about Mutsuki?

Kaneki confirmed for shit taste.

>Be talker
>Some random who is trying to kill you for being close to Kaneki
Meh

>Implying Touka's not autistically obsessed with Kaneki

/ourguy/ Ayato will deliver soon and call her beautiful, then Ayahina will be fulfilled.

Except in technical terms or otherwise she was never trans. She saw herself as female but wanted others to see her as male. The fact that anytime she goes batshit and is at her base personality she refers to herself as female is pretty much proof of this

*Banjou

>When you realize mutsuki spent more time with kaneki then touka did.

I mean at least Kaneki is also autistically (psychotically) obsessed with Touka

This is true all the Qs did. However Mutsuki never spent time with "Kaneki".

Mutsuki was born a female and refers to herself as a female when she loses her shit, but in general she refers to herself as male because of her fear of men and etc. She downright told the CCG if they she works there she wanted to live as a man.

>trans character is acting insane and suicidal
Is the author trying to get political here?

>When you realize Mutsuki spent more time with Haise who had zero memories of anyone and only had comfort and a place to belong in the CCG
See how this works user?

Who is Kaneki at this point when he changes his mindset every 50 chapters?

Exactly she wanted people to think she was male but she never actually saw herself as one.

Percentage of THICC regenerated 75. Please be paitient while the thiccness returns.

why does dumblr think Mutsuki is a real man though, when was that implied?
>trans association
>mentally ill
>abused as a child
>obsessive
Based Ishida

>When you realize Kaneki only worked at Anteiku for a fucking month and a half

Kaneki in the sense that he has all his memories and is aware of who he is. Haise was a vanilla boy who didn't remember Kaneki's shitty childhood and life. The Qs only knew a non-traumatized Kaneki. Haise wasn't Kaneki but Kaneki is Haise. If that makes sense

Kaneki technically worked at Anteiku for 6 or so months, but regardless Haise and Kaneki on a mental level and personality wise are different slates, alternate personas. I don't fucking know, Kaneki is mentally damaged as fuck.

>Kaneki was happiest when he wasn't Kaneki
Feels bad man.

>why does dumblr think
>dumblr
>think
Rookie mistake user.

That's the main point of Kaneki's character though, whenever one persona can't cope with shit he jumps to the next one to adapt to the situation, and in that way he never grows or realizes his flaws. You see why the OEK burned in flames? The ironic thing is Kaneki was actually realizing his issues in 144 but then
>G-Guis I need Talker AAAAAAAAA
So shit happens I guess.

Kaneki was turned into a ghoul in mid-October, was in a coma and then started working at Anteiku in early November. Then the Aogiri shit happened in December, specifically the 20th.

It really is sad honestly. He had the Q's, Akira and Arima, And a bunch of CCG friends.

Yeah, so we'll get one more personality after nameless right?

Is it just me or does the quality of the manga dropped massively?

No, Nameless is the final persona most likely. He won't stop growing but any more Kaneki personas after Nameless would be redundant when every persona he has realizes their explicit flaws and Kaneki's issues as a whole. He just needs to face himself and then he'll be complete. Sun and Judgement soon.

How long exactly?
couple months until agori, then a day before the cafe raid, then the couple months that was forming GOAT?
Compared to how long Quinx worked together until rose arc?

>more Kaneki personas after Nameless would be redundant
hehe

Probably like a couple months, on top of the fact that Haise in general saw them as his children from what we saw in 144. Anywho after Rose he basically said fuck it and kept his distance so he could plan his suicide, cough rescuing Hinami.

It's definitely not just you, the manga was objectively better written and paced prior to the Black Reaper.

>Reaper is the final kaneki and the true persona!
>OEKuck (Remember when we called him epikneki and godneki Sup Forums?) will be the final persona!
>n-no!, next one is the final one for sure

See what I mean? It's Nameless for a thematic reason. Kaneki will realize all of his intricate flaws and positives from each of his personas, come to terms with them and accept them, and then grow on them, thus Nameless King. No more personas, no more bullshit, only Kaneki delivering and being kingly.

Arima's death was where the pacing died honestly

>Reaper is the final kaneki and the true persona!
Said no one but a bunch of retards.
>OEKuck (Remember when we called him epikneki and godneki Sup Forums?) will be the final persona!
Said people who realized that Kaneki had realized or changed nothing about himself once so ever. He was destined to fail from the beginning, he got forced into that.
>n-no!, next one is the final one for sure
Please stop being retarded.

Are you sure? You remember that the Black Reapers entire life span was 22 chapters right?

It honestly didn't need to be longer

It has it's ups and downs and all arounds

>only Kaneki delivering and being kingly.
Poor you to have deluded yourself to this extent. This was the same shit spouted with the two previous personas and the retards ate their words.

No need for a king either now when humans and ghouls are magically coming together. The fucked up thing is Kaneki possibly still being flawed since he possibly no longer gives a fuck about anything except his family to an almost deranged extent.

>Not wanting more Kaneki and Furuta shenanigans
I don't get you user, especially since it could have allowed a rivalry between the two to properly develop and give some opportunities to show off Furuta's intelligence in away that didn't diminish Kaneki's.

It's not 3 stripes, but 4. The fourth one is faded and it's not in red, that stripe most likely symbolizes Arima.
4 OEKs
The Legendary OEK
The Underground King
The Nameless King
The White Reaper

>Poor you to have deluded yourself to this extent. This was the same shit spouted with the two previous personas and the retards ate their words.
When it happens and you get btfo don't start whining. The last 2 personas weren't major points of development. Black Reaper just wanted to fucking die and OEK was stagnant, he got forced to do something he never wanted, no shit they both failed.
>
No need for a king either now when humans and ghouls are magically coming together.
Kaneki still needs to redeem himself and stop V though, that's why Eto, Arima, and Furuta alike were setting him up for, to be the final boss to take them on. The thing is, Kaneki can't simply shake this shit off. He has to redeem himself for his mistakes and we still have V with control over the world. He can't simply say
>"XD guess I'll disappear now, everything is fine!"
And secondly, cool ghouls and humans are starting to work together in Tokyo, in no way are they perfectly used to each other or is the rest of the world adapted to ghouls. Years later the coexistence in Tokyo could get reversed by the rest of Asia for the simple reason that it's only one state. You see how this works? Probably not.

There's only 2 kings, the Underground King and Kaneki's upcoming Nameless King time. Arima was a placeholder.

The legendary and the underground are the same one, user. The fourth one is Furuta.

>The Underground King - Uta
>The One-Eyed King - Arima
>The Nameless King - Kaneki
>The Washuu King - Furuta

>People still think the Nagaraj is Uta and not Itori

Found Itori stirring up some trouble.

Arima was an unofficial OEK, a hidden mastermind who collaborated with Eto and leader of Aogiri Tree.
No, it's wilful ignorance to claim that. The timelines don't match up. UK arose after WW2, while the LK is clearly from the Meiji era or even before that, going by the style of dress of the Washu samurai pictured. The Meiji era saw the death of the samurai and the rise of the westernized, militarized, imperialistic Japan. The LK is "over a hundred years old" this matches up perfectly with the Meiji era and the style of clothing during that period.

As Haise, he was still defined by his childhood trauma, even if he didn't remember it.

>Itori is the Witch
>Hide is the Witch's servant
Soon

She's the one who deserved a husband and child

>Arima participated in the Clown Extermination arc
>Somehow gained the title of OEK to pass off to Kaneki
So Uta or Itori giving Arima his title when?

>"I want to see happy things as well"
>Gets flung off a skyscraper by a mentally ill woman moments later
ISHIDAAAAAAAAAA

Furuta literally called himself the Washuu King and was a half-ghoul similar to Kaneki. If Furuta isn't one, then Kaneki isn't one either.

user Amon isn't doing anything until Femtoneki starts his blood bath

>98 posts
>26 IPs