Lauren Southern

>Not particularly eloquent
>Adds no material to the arsenal of ideas
>Parrots views that any regular Sup Forums poster could and have said for years
Why is she popular? Why does she have a platform?

Attached: 7AB678B5-C40E-4802-828E-24CB51DE05AE.jpg (675x1200, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she is a libertarian(?) woman that is sort of attractive, for now.

let me just leave this here

Attached: frame-90.png (852x480, 210K)

Attached: frame-91.png (852x480, 210K)

Tits

Attached: frame-92.png (852x480, 210K)

Stop. Making. Lauren. Southern. Threads.
Every person here hates her.

doesnt even remotely look like pretty bad deepfake desu

Lauren is great, fuck you shill.

----

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

Because she is a woman and alt-cucks are desesperate to proof to themselves that they aren't sexists. She would have been even more popular if she were non-white btw.

Because of beta males, beta males that feel validated that their opinions are shared by mildly attractive women.
People watching female political commentators (if you would go so far as to call her that) are the epitome of cuckery.

She's cute and she's done more for the cause than all of us combined.
Good gateway redpill.

I don't. She has done far more work then you faggots. Instead of sitting arround LARPing all day, she went to South Africa and brought the whole discussion of the white genocide happening there to the mainstream.
Also the whole getting banned from the UK thing that just happened.
You just dont like her because shes a chick

She is /pol Queen.
>white
>virgin
>traditional conservatist
>christian

I know this sounds big headed but I’m a 22 y/o male who can more robustly argue every point she’s made and I can add more that she doesn’t even know/have. I don’t want to whore myself out to the media as she does but if I did I would be more credible than she is but unknown because I don’t have tits

She's literally none of those. Still good for the cause though.

Because she has tits.

I don’t like that she’s popular only because she’s a chick. You’re thinking of it the wrong way round

For one year, I have seen a british nigger posting about Lauren Southern every single fucking day.

What is wrong with you mate?

>Adds no material to the arsenal of ideas
>Parrots views that any regular Sup Forums poster could and have said for years
Wow, what a unique point of view you have. Certainly not the same old stale fucking pasta.

Her South African coverage was fucking fantastic. She was basically the first person to ever cover that story.... even though I’m pretty sure faith goldy was going to do it

But otherwise yeah she literally makes me cringe every time I listen to her. She’s so fucking fake and pretentious, she’s completely sickening.

Also, Botox at 23? That’s pretty pathetic

Let her enlighten the normies, who cares?

>muh sa
my friends from school have been doing this the last decade you filthy moron. its nothing new to diligent observers

She doesn’t though. She’s just part of the circlejerk

Because everyone is allowed to have a platform you sperg.
And all the knowledge in the world is meaningless if you don't have the charisma to explain it to a wide audience.

Why I have a feeling that you're a mudslim?

Are you a woman? You make this far too complicated
She's simply attractive

Attached: 1516219742700.jpg (865x558, 90K)

I’m saying that she is given a bigger platform for no understandable reason. I also said she’s not eloquent. To elaborate on that because you’re a retard, I mean to say she’s not well spoken and doesn’t deliver her knowledge in a particularly effective way. JBP gets more hate but delivers his ideas in a better, more memorable, and definitely more ignitable fashion. She goes around asking Muslims what’s up and then has an awkward childish debate with liberals that confront her.
Plus she runs her YT channel like a fucking vlogger

1. boob

2. vagene

Another retard jealous that unlike shitposters who piss in bottles and not much else, Lauren is out there and doing shit even if it’s not perfect or the best thing ever
Op is fake and gay like the purity spiral

>Why is she popular?
>She
You answered your own question

she spoonfeeds normies redpills. i see her as a boon to our cause.

>I could totally be the leader of the movement but I just choose not to
Kys you pathetic faggot

Why don't YOU have a platform?
Ah, yes. Because you're a lazy coward who chooses to whine like a bitch instead of showing us how it's done.
Bin that attitude, mate.

DONT OFFEND WHAMYNS

Attached: 802D7AEE-C062-49A0-9AB7-443A2908D067.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Didn’t you read his other post? He could absolutely be the chaddest trad Chad to lead the movement but he’s above it and doesn’t want to be a publicity whore, so he chooses not to
Based OP is just too good for us all

Tb h cause I’d get arrested + even if I wouldn’t I’m not an attention whore

I’d fucking love to see what you look like, I can’t imagine how grotesque and unpalatable you must be to be this delusional

I’m saying I could do a better job than a 22 y/o marble mouthed pseud like Lauren. Not that I would be a person who should speak publicly about such things. If you think I shouldn’t because I have no credibility then good, because you should see that Lauren shouldn’t either.
Were you dropped on your head at birth?

I get it now you’re a woman

see vagina..
are you shocked by this? apparently you've never left the basement.

>I could do a much better job at reaching millions and advance our cause
>I simply refuse as I am above all these trivial things
>who needs publicity, I will die alone on my hilltop, satisfied with my own knowledge
>thus spake faggotustra

What a fucking dense cunt you are. You literally have no reading comprehension. You literally think and behave like a leftist who forms an idea of a persons argument and attacks that instead of reading/hearing their argument. You are a brainlet.

Attached: 859CFCE1-C1E3-4BCA-BC99-910E3CA51AFF.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Tommy Robinson goes around asking muslims whats up too and he has loads of followers.

Seems like you're just jealous because you cant be arsed doing anything and your heads so far up your own ass you think you can do it better.

Because she's hot, and people like to hear their opinions repeated back to them. Especially when it's by pretty woman.

Tommy Robinson has original ideas and is very eloquent. Can you read

im blinded by your poise and intellect, the true product of superior imperial genes and public school tier education. If only one day we get a leader and public face who could do a tenth of what you can’t but won’t do
Pip pip cheerio guvnah

>brought it to the mainstream
>Your average normie still has no idea wtf is going on
Seriously when you go about your day today ask 5 random people if they know what's going on in south Africa right now. You will be thoroughly disappointed.

Can you? you said the only reason she had so many followers is because she's a chick when Tommy Robinson is a guy, does similar things, and has even more followers.

If you go back to the top of the thread you will see that Tommy Robinson doesn’t fit the same criteria I laid out that Lauren Southern fits I.E he is popular because he’s good at what he does. Lauren isn’t. Ergo why is she popular?

Attached: D1BD478A-3B67-42FA-BACC-2AC39A6287CA.jpg (235x214, 24K)

Lauren pls go

What she sells the most is her body. Without it she would be nothing. Fortunately, the alt-right craze is a fad that will die when Trump steps out of office.
Maybe with luck her money will run out and she might devote herself to professional camwhoring (the type that involves taking off your clothes). Thats what shes good for.

I can't even fathom the decadent aromas emanating from her sweety feet after a long day of work walking around in South Africa.

her tits look sooo soft, shes perfect

attractive white female spews canned talking points
sperg orbiters open their wallets for her
????
profit!

i would do anything to get a whiff of her feet for shirt.

sure

What kind of fuckwit doesn't know the basic rule that attractive women get attention on the internet. It's a law of the internet.

Unironical wife material. Shes redpilled as fuck.
>tfw you found out shes 22

Uh, she looked and sounded older. Guess thats the effect of women having a brain

Attached: Bullet Crown.jpg (964x594, 131K)

Oy wey

Attached: 1466702201178.png (631x317, 41K)

Attached: lauren southern.webm (1280x720, 512K)