Why do "white" people hate Russia so much?

"White" as in Caucasians of western European descent. I know I'm generalising but governments that are western and align themselves with NATO in the mainstream overwhelmingly dislike them.

I don't get it. Russians are the same ethnic group as mainland Europeans who share the same history and language roots yet Russians don't see themselves as Europeans and other Europeans hate them. It's not like Germany where eveyone hates them but we still consider them European, Russia is on a completely different level. It's like Russia is it's own culture and not related to Europe at all. I was even talking to this Russian acquaintance of mine and he confirmed this and said Russians believe they are on their own special path guided by the Orthodox church or something.

It's really bizarre. Every western nation hates Russia but it seems the rest of the world is neutral to them or can't give two fucks. What gives????

Attached: russian-hackers-cartoon-1160x864.jpg (1160x864, 150K)

because theyre brainwashed, but retards on pol will defend them because theyre HUWITE

American propaganda. We should glass America.

Russians are subhuman.

Who's brainwashed? Mainstream white culture or Sup Forums culture?

Why do Nederland think? Since NZ is basically a slave to Australia who is a slave to USA, we all have hiveminds and jump on the Russian hacking, athletes doping bandwagon.

are you by any chance a nazi too?

mainstream 'culture' of all races specifically the mainstream media PROGRAMMING, and i guess pol too kek

It's not completely true. It's the establishment who wants a chunk of their giant land mass.

Especially the Americans wants it because it has a lot of untuched natural resources.

Meanwhile America has depleted their resources.

Also. For complete world domination you most take down Russia.

they are gopniks and subhumans
jews, but not smart

Attached: white russia.jpg (660x371, 44K)

Look at white history: nonstop white backstabbing
Look at white present: nonstop white backstabbing
Jews help each other out and they rule the world because of it despite having a fraction of the population
Sadly I don't think there is any way out for you

I guess.

Ah but don't you think China would try and do that? Both of those countries nowadays pretty much just ignore each other and doesn't America have Alaska and all that precious oil though?

Attached: im-the-hackerman-b_o_7045183.jpg (739x960, 103K)

Before the sanctions the Netherlands was Russia's largest trade partner, that's why (((they))) had to hit the MH-17 - the Dutch did not want the sanctions. Now they have little choice.

yeah that stinks like shit

West is controlled by jews and jews are still salty about trotsky losing to stalin

If China helps America bring down russia they will be next in line for American occupation.

China don't want this.

But I understand how you think. China is in great need of new land and eastern Russia would be a nice chunk of clean land for their people to have.

But still. If or when Russia falls, China will be the next.

This is the reason for Chinas and Russia's united missile research and space programs.

They need to stand united or they will get fucked.

They are Christians. Westerners are more islam friendly, that's also why they bombed Serbia.

>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia. Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.
>According to a news article of Russia Today, Muslim minorities make up approximately 15% of the total population of Russia.

Attached: islam.png (304x697, 47K)

Russians always admired Europe and always followed the European culture. Nowdays, Europe strayed away from its path yet Russia is still following the old European way, thats why they hate them. Yes Russian culture is become more European than Western "Europe"'s

The same old retarded "Russia is muslim" meme. Russia has millions of muslims living in their shithole republics to the south and many of them emigrated to moscow and petersburg to clean toilets and be criminals.

>Russians always admired Europe and always followed the European culture
That was only Peter the Great

>Europe strayed away from its path yet Russia is still following the old European way
Russia never followed the European way. Russia was always regressive compared to Europe.

>Yes Russian culture is become more European than Western "Europe"'s
pic related

>Russia has millions of muslims living in their shithole republics to the south and many of them emigrated to moscow and petersburg to clean toilets and be criminals.
So what? Same can be said about Europe.
>Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage.
You legally aren't allowed to criticize Islam in Russia

Attached: russia.jpg (660x495, 114K)

Because governments of western countries need a common foreign enemy to unite against and to justify their existence and your taxes.

Attached: 1521302416894.png (500x522, 92K)

Why do you imply that Russians are white?

KEK fucking race baiter

Attached: 19876532452.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Those Tatars live there since forever tho, and they don't demand from Russians to take down the crosses because they are hurting their feelings. Neither you do need concrete blocks to celebrate Christmass in Russia. Westerners on the other hand have a weird fixation with wahhabi islam.

We missed an opportunity after the cold war to unite against the (((common enemy)))

I like Russia. Putin is fine by me. I just want a damn road or train to pass through Russia and all the way down to Japan desu

It was Sminem.

if you lived in a paki-infested shithole where nobody's allowed to be raycis because you'd have a civil war otherwise, russia makes a pretty good white boogeyman
paki rape gangs in all your major cities?
> LOOK RUSSIA POISONED A SPY!!!!#
it sells

Western oligarchs whip up anti Russian paranoia since hundreds of years. They used to fight Russia every few decades. It basically serves as a rallying cry against a supposed threat from the outside, keeping the populace busy with a non existant threat. (Much like moozlims)

>It's like Russia is it's own culture and not related to Europe at all. I was even talking to this Russian acquaintance of mine and he confirmed this and said Russians believe they are on their own special path guided by the Orthodox church or something.
bullshit, russia is closely linked to countries like greece and serbia
>balt with historical grievances

I don't hate them.
Russian are the only ethnicity I would consider immersing myself in and letting my white western daughters marry into.
I know they're Slavic and a bit different, but I'd be okay with my descendants being Russians instead of brown muds

I know Russians a lot more than you do

Attached: russian culture.jpg (550x413, 51K)

Russians were mentally decapitated in 1917. So-called borgouis -aristocracy, scientists, musicians, businessmen, philosophers, writers, military think-tanks were deliberately removed with only illetarate plebs and their red overlords left. Russian society is not Russian. It's Soviet mentality and cave capitalism greed that makes it what it is today.

Attached: 0YWybLWG5WQ.jpg (512x377, 18K)

Literally this, USA is run by Trotskyites that are sore Stalin brained the dumb kike.

Russia is the Ghost of Whiteness Future

Russia is what will happen if whites lose control of the world and their privileged position, they will be drinking themselves stupid, shooting up even more opiates and selling their daughters to the Chinese

duck, please

What's duck?

Attached: 0_ed9f0_65b9b054_orig.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Oh, no. Definately not a fan, sir.

bcuz they arent white anymore
pic related made sure of it

Attached: 1522044567197.png (657x797, 540K)