Was this a deconstruction?

Was this a deconstruction?

No, it was rubber and gum.

If he died it would be.

O

TOGASHI WINS AGAIN BABY

Knee cannons.

Bravo Togashit

No. It was honest-to-good shit writing. Togashi really has lost his touch. It's really sad when the former great manga turns into this shit. Even BnHA's tournament arc was better.

Really?

I have seen this for years and I still don't know the significance of this

Character does something that speedreaders find unkosher so redditors spam it whenever possible for laughs

Don't reply seriously to these posters.

>years
It was just last year.
also this

Wouldn't that be a subversion, doubles-kun?

BnHA was shit from the start, you can't get it shittier than that.

MY

Memes aside, yes.
>deathmatch on a world where magic is real
>sodomite clown uses magic to come back from the death
It actually makes sense because Togashi said that nen gets stronger after death like 5 years ago.

B-But O MY spam

>Yorkshin was five years ago

Shit, I was thinking about that fucking koala from CA and forgot about the whole nen exorcist stuff.

>yorkshin was 30 years ago
wtf man

>Nen gets stronger after dead if the user harbors deep strong feelings
>That pot in Yorkshin which had a little bit of nen because the artist put all his soul into his creation
>See Pitou loyalty to Meruem
>The Elder desire to want to protect his country
Then comes Hisoka and he's like
>Oh geez i'm gonna die, better put a little bit of this magical gum in my chest and pray for the best
It was such bullshit

Chrollo said that Nen gets stronger after death during his explanation of Sun and Moon, at the start of the fight, two chapters earlier

Do you remember a popular TV series where a character uses jet ski to jump over a shark in the water? This is like that.

The boner power of killing twinks while in a clown getup is too stronk user. Don't knock it.
I bet you wouldn't even be able to get the rubber part down.

>Oh geez i'm gonna die, better put a little bit of this magical gum in my chest and pray for the best

Nen wouldn't have to get stronger after death for bungee gum to do contract and release (like it normally does) on his heart.

It was a kafkaesque lovecraftian deus ex machina

Anyone else drop the anime the instant this happened?

Based.
Where's V1?

No, I don't.

No, it's his rubber nen.

NEN

RUBBER

Yes. Togashi is truly a genius author.