It’s actually working

Looks like the NRA is losing.

Attached: 91013FE3-B5E2-44CC-BE2D-CE3D0F186227.jpg (1125x1938, 772K)

Fuck off snow nigger

No, Remington/Freedom group has been putting out garbage for years, this failure is their own

Remington declared chapter 11 over 2 years ago m8

A million new members in a month. Yeah, we can keep losing like this forever. Please, don’t stop.

Christ you're a dumb chink. They've been on a nosedive for the past 6 years since they were bought out in 2008. They filed two and a half years ago, now they've just gone public with it.

This for sure.

hate to agree with a dumb teenage meme flag poster but xir is right in this case.

i hear they have not made a decent gun for a long time and now they are fading into oscurity

Cerberus/Freedom Group are gun cancer. Worse than rust

Get back to me when colt browning Smith & Wesson and ruger file then you might have a point

Colt filed for bankruptcy in 2015 after trying to coast on DoD contracts. Browning considered it after selling assets.

Still the bankruptcy has nothing to do with this gun control meme*

The bankruptcy was looming for a year or two now, just now it's convenient to point it out

Feeble attempts by gun grabbers to ban guns boost gun sales, not the opposite.

This is correct.

>was considering getting a tac-14 for a future SBS
>now maybe they'll drop to appropriate price since 870s by and large are pretty bad now

Remington has been complete shit ever since Freedom Group bought them. They have also been falling over themselves trying to deliver newer products, they managed to bigly fuck up the R51, which was based off an old design so that actually took effort to fuck up.

just like Colt, but colt is still hanging on by a thread due to the government throwing them a bone contract.

The nra doesn't sell guns, leaf

wrong. Remington sales have been slumping since before Trump.
saged

Attached: LULZ.jpg (656x544, 97K)

I stopped by my local shop last Friday. They can’t keep anything on the shelf. Gun sales are soaring.

Gun sales are down because people don't believe Trump would actually ban them

Obama was the most successful gun salesman of all time due to his constant petulant whining about them

Also some gun execs are morons who thought the gravy train would never end but that's execs in every business

Attached: Picture11.png (973x528, 209K)

Remmington made expensive shit guns for years and it caught up with them

fucking retarded leaf

Will this drop their guns to firesale prices?
I know it's
>remshit
but a cheap gun is a cheap gun

Attached: Working-File-81231_Rem_870_Tac14_Hardwood_right.jpg (1200x259, 35K)

Can't even find a good 80% 308 lower that's still in stock.
I think the industry is doing fine.

You should have seen black friday. Full sized Remington 9mm were going for like $229 after mail in rebate.
If I had money I would have bought one.

just sent the NRA 100 bucks, thanks for the reminder

I bought a Remington .22 rifle and just three sessions later the magazine doesn't load properly and it jams on every single bullet. Like the firing pin can't advance far enough unless I take the magazine out and recock it.

Remington is going out of business because everything they make these days is garbage.

You bought a Remington, bro.
What the hell.

>implying some other company won't just take over their brand and keep manufacturing their guns

the NRA is WINNING, remington is losing. how retarded are you?

this is correct. look at the sales for armalite, ruger, glock, etc

Show what you know faggot. Remington went full retard and shit on the Second amendment. We boycotted them and this is the result.

>Remington went full retard and shit on the Second amendment.
salsa? i don't follow gun news

Ask /k for a more precise history on this. There was a post over 6 months ago. It went into great detail. But from what I recall the previous CEO make some stupid comments this was years ago the stigma stuck, doesn't help the gun quality tanked. They sold to a new company but the name is tainted. I also recall a incident with Springfield. Don't quote me on any of this because there were a bunch of gun makers that sucked up to the the Clinton's to stay in business.

remishits suck ass if you buy their guns you're buying rusty garbage

Anyone in the gun industry could have told you Remington was producing turds for the past decade. Quality control was non-existent and they were catering to fudds who relied exclusively on brand recognition to keep buying their products.

This.
Q/c took a dip when they got bought.

I had 597 and it was really crap

Oh no! We'll never see Remington again! Lol

Attached: chapter-11-ppt-4-638.jpg (638x479, 69K)

Sandy Hook kids were killed by a Remington if I recall correctly.

If NRA has enough money to fund re-elections of pro-gun senators why dont they investigate hogg and that bald lesbo and expose the truth? or is it some 7d chess they are playing

Attached: 20170913-090653_01_01.png (1007x621, 452K)

>investigate hogg
Investigate kids? There’s not much to investigate.