Meme war veterans only

How you boys holding up

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (951x994, 337K)

doing fine all things considered.
Trying to cope with feminists and faggots everywhere, thank god they are called out tho
Their agenda used to be hidden, now its out in the open

Attached: 11b.png (480x445, 121K)

> Betrayed on brexit
> Betrayed by trump
Not doing so well user.

Apparently ancient Egypt really did have a computer screen hieroglyph. They had an equivalent of the Greek river Styx and ferryman. Their ferryman apparently had a clerk.

Still better than the alternative lad

>this patch

Attached: 1522027237378.jpg (870x960, 151K)

Pretty poorley acshully. My pc died and im pretty much dedicated phone poster now. Lost all my folders and can't generate OC

i got goldberged from twatter
> should i make a new one or just go to gab?

Attached: benis14.jpg (437x501, 46K)

tried to apply for disability for my PTSD but got denied by some libcuck for not being muslim

The nightmare won't stop. I still wake up in the middle of the night memeing.

>2015 first meme war.

NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1238516505515.jpg (700x641, 57K)

top shadilay my kekistani brothers

Previous wars had different names. It's like how we don't call the Napoleonic wars 'the first world war'.
I survived the JIDF incursions too. They were harsh times.

Backstory on this guy?

Attached: thu88.jpg (670x535, 191K)

>mfw it's a thing to be proud of being here for 2 years already
fucking newfags, damnit

Good. Was fun on Aightpol, but then the Neocons took over. Same as in real life. USA is beyond saving and gets destroyed. Knew this before, so no surprises for me. Amazing how quickly the Trumpster turned into Bush 3.0 though, he really IS a faggot.

Attached: vet.png (1488x1570, 976K)

> not from the U.S
wow.

Attached: la-la-land-ryan-gosling-emma-stone-1.jpg (1000x664, 109K)

I miss it. Every day was an adventure, not just another slog.

Now that the war is over I’m finding it tough to reintegrate into life, I keep looking and hoping for another meme war.

>Neocons

how to spot shareblue faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20180303-072837.jpg (1272x855, 291K)

Where to buy?

> "USA is beyond saving"
Well, you did EVERYTHING you could.
I mean, you even went as far as remembering the name of a previous president.
Take a break revolutionary, you really earned it this time.

Attached: kekistani.jpg (1070x1497, 393K)

Stay buttmad, murilard.

That's a problem every soldier know, civil life is hard once you knew war.

It is weird how quickly the kult of Kek died after 2016.

It's Commander T. Boomer

I served in his unit at Twitter Hill...we lost so many good bois on that FRICKIN DARN HILL, we had to assign a whole platoon to print out the fallen soldiers' last tweets and then send the archives to their mommies

US is run by Military-Industrial complex. Ogres can vote what they want, they only get to serve the kikes, and Trump is the final proof. It will get a lot worse for them soon, kek. A lot of angry meatballs are going to get a lot of angry meat. Serves them right.

> you're a Nazi spy!
> No, youre a JEW spy!

guys, guys, youre both vets of a very important war. Can we just agree that this is in no way, what so ever, projecting an obvious obsession with WW2 as a proxy for having a "personal struggle" that is actually relatable, and current.

Attached: cm.jpg (500x342, 129K)

Red pilling for duty sir!!!

Attached: 1516812976250.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Imagine being this autistic. We mock you for shit like this the same way you mock rainbow haired dykes or rich fat kids in che shirts.

Doing ok

Still get flashbacks from the things I saw, but that's the price we pay for our children