Anybody else looking into this Sumerian shit?

Anybody else looking into this Sumerian shit?

Its starting to look like (((they))) may have stolen their entire religion and twisted it to favor themselves. Then if thats true, every abrahamic religion is based on completely backward, philosemitic shit.

I have a family member interested in this whos been looking into it. How much is real, and how much is bullshit?

Attached: 220px-Bill_of_sale_Louvre_AO3765.jpg (220x213, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewtube.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Semite texts are based on old summerian traditions, you suspect correctly, but it goes way beyond that, the entire "western civilization" was taken from asia minor.

Attached: summerians.jpg (545x480, 49K)

Quick rundown

lol have you ever read Greek myths and drawn parallels to the bible?

The abrahamic """religion""" was spawned by slaves to help justify their shitty existence as slaves. Their sabbath was actually just their day off once a week, as given by the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh eventually became their god yahweh, a slave driver. The religion is focused on doing as little work as possible without getting whipped.

Western Civilization was spawned by Cro Magnon.

it has many stuffs from it, it also has stuff from the egyptians

1-800-GERMAN-BRO

there are some pretty good videos about this on jewtube. I actually watched a bunch a couple weeks ago, sadly I didn't save them. But I hope others here did.

wh*Tes stole their entire civilization from Ancient Egyptians who were Black

bump for more

Check out Randall carlson on this, plenty of the traditions we have are mistakenly taken from old, ignore graham hancock though hes a crackpot and cant debate for shit.

Halloween for example is celebrated by many isolated cultures on the same day, the floods(also taken from sumerian texts and egyptian) did happen and the ancients felt it neccesary to put it into their religions.

Indeed. Too bad the majority of Sup Forums doesn't even have rudimentary knowledge about antiquity.

They stolen it, but they did not twisted it.
It was already twisted as fuck.
Look at ishtar, its literally slaanesh.

Daily reminder that the only reason that Babylon gets a bad rap is because they btfo of the Jews who then bitched about them endlessly in their stupid books.

I'm talking mostly about stories of creation and all that. What we are and where we came from. That came from Sumerian texts from what I can tell... stolen and reformatted to make it orbit around semitism and the most interesting changes to me revolve around stuff like the snake in the garden of eden or the nature of good and evil. these are things it seems ((they)) changed to fit their own unique morality back in the day and its curious why

Ishtar is the best ship

>its curious why

jews never actually create new things, they just steal and plagiarize. Without a healthier host organism to parasitize, jews would live like niggers.

>every abrahamic religion is based on completely backward, philosemitic shit.
YES ad infinitum!!!!!
That's what the Tribe of Dan (Snakes) does! They take old local legends and make a religion out of it.
It's how Hermes Trismegistus became a fucking bird god, holy shit, a BIRD GOD! HE WAS A MAN!
Yes, OP, you're right
Also the Druids were jews too

Judaism begins as Colonially-imposed Zoroastrianism + Canaanite Paganism.

And the reason Jews have myths from all over the region-- from Egypt to Babylon to Sumer to Assyria to Greece-- is because their "history" was written by them during the Greek period, using what they could steal from in the Library of Alexandria as sources.

And that's why Jews have an obsession with aggregating texts.

me too, after the German user used to post some sumerian/lost history threads, i started to dig more into it. I think (((they))) really altered history.

sumerians have more reords on the flood and noah's boat and so on, their tablets have interesting things, I advise you to look into it ya'll.

Also, can someone post the mega link containing pdf files of Ancient Sumerian history? It would be great

no shit, jews aren't creative.

read origin of consciousness in breakdown of bicamerial mind. no (((coincidence))) the jew ancient aliens book came out at the same time.

Sumer is just the tip of the iceberg

Attached: 1516312725776.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: 1515391479400.png (966x800, 1.28M)

ancient history is pretty dope

Attached: 1515492460378.jpg (916x1024, 255K)

Fuck off kike. Bible is older than this Sumerian shit or any other shit but the events presented on a piece of rock may not have direct relation with Bible, they just tell the same story all mankind endured.

seriously, what are they hiding from us
Gobleki Tepe also, 13k years ago somehow people knew a disaster was coming and buried it

Attached: 1516312169715.jpg (502x310, 143K)

Attached: 1516316440255.jpg (1200x801, 106K)

incorrect
they stole it from ancient Anatolians who were aliens and Turks
Whole civilization is Turk my friend

>Bible is older than this Sumerian shit

Powerful canadian education.

checked

the insect and crop at the far left, could it be GMOs and bioweapons?

Its the greater cycle. What we have now is a cycle within a cycle. Thats why we cant escape it. We try to break the cycle but not the greater cycle. We are told we were monkeys before this. We were cavemen. We’re told there is nothing relivant beyond 10,000 years.

Attached: D682819D-3DF7-46E9-99B2-8A16EBF21085.jpg (677x900, 692K)

>Western Civilization was spawned by Cro Magnon.

Nah, this was never the temple of Jupiter by the way, those are roman lies.

Attached: huge-megalithic-foundations-of-the-Temple-of-Jupiter-baalbek.jpg (610x361, 61K)

But it is. Genesis probably wasn't written by Moses but by God, Adam, Noah, Abraham and a few others

Why are you asking a politics board, filled with children that know nothing about politics, and not the history board?

Sup Forums knows less about history than they do about politics!!

Nice head canon, mountain Jew.

Im starting to think that. If the jews tell you something is bad you should look it up, just in case.

this explains why queen elizabeth, the former archbishop of canterbury and churchil all larped at one point as druids
And why a druid prayer was read out during the ridiculously occult looking closing ceremony of the 2012 paralympics in London

Attached: queen being a druid.jpg (960x609, 83K)

Hello Tzeentch!
Ishtar- slanesh
Moloch- Khorn
????- Nurgle?

Culture, religion, and technology migrate from place to place. Advanced civilization started in the middle-east and spread east and west, and north from there, and influenced everyone, from Jews to Greeks, to Romans, and the indo-European tribes.

The peoples that developed some genuine unique cultures were actually the American natives. Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, etc. They developed in isolation in contrast with the Euroasian tribes.

It wouldnt take much to send humanity back to the stone age. And im sure the history of this world wouldnt do so well. I believe we have already done all of this before. And we have already lost it all before. The cycle is so long poeple forget shit. But theres a few people who dont. And they play humanity like a fiddle. Thats the greater cycle. The end of the world. People go back to the stone age. Thousnads of years pass with the truth being kept secret and people who speak of the truth being assassinated. Everyone forgets. History becomes a mystery. Which means anyone can make it up. And the poep,w who make it up dont mention jews dragging the world into armogeddon. No. We were all monkeys before jews became the chosen.

(what is cranial deformation)

inb4 the aussie mong who posts the same humans and dinosaurs lived together 300 million years ago bollocks in every single one of these threads

Nurgle or Nergal is literally the name of a Mesopotamian god

Proper monotheism spawned feom ancient mesopotamia and thats sumerian. Now , the bible is true , the flood that God made whiped out all of civilisation on earth. The flood was made because humanity had fallen in sin , shitty morals , sexual immorality etc etc. These beings , the annunaki , which the sumerians believed in were spawns from the fallen angels that followed satan out of heaven. The angels listed after human hoochies and created giant hybrids , the annunaki , the elohim. Also humans started worshipping these hybrids and especially the fallen angels , as gods. This is because those angels brought civilisation , technology , magical books (which all were destroyed by the burning down of library of alexandria , and willingly burned by the people when they believed in Jesus Christ via Paul's teachings). Regardless of which religion is correct we can observe that God exists , a one and true ultimate being and creator who exists and will always exist , out lasting life itself as we know it. Jesus is God himself , the Word of god , the first born of all creation out of who everything was created. He is Gods favourite son , the Word which was first , the Word which was with God , which came into flesh via the life giving , same as god holy , same as god worshipped and glorified - the Holy Spirit of god and gods chosen Virgin Mary. Jesus is light out of light , a real God out of the real God , born not created , same substance as the Father. All religions in the end try to understand God and one can keep practicing the system they see fit. They just have to accept Christ as the son of god.Why? Cz he is the best out of all teachers , he spoke for 3 years and changed the world for 2000 and still counting , we dont need sacrifices anymore (like in the old testament) because he is the ultimate sacrifice. So worship God and Jesus , follow whatever belief system u want after that. Information has been malleated anyways , true Faith cant be and it will never betray us.

Satan is real.

Attached: Joy of Satan.jpg (940x595, 251K)

Yeah no shit.ancient civilizations stole everything from each other. Modern civilizations do too btw.

>Sumerian theology is so controversial it can't be discussed by academia
>they write in their texts that their gods came from space and lived among them
>each major city had a living god who lived in the local ziggurat
>the sumerians worked for the gods as laborers, extracting resources for them to be stored in their temples
>the gods told the Sumerians directly that they created them with DNA manipulation to be sentient primates that could work for them so they would not have to do any labor
>lots of them we're taken to a massive quarry in sub Saharan Africa to extract precious minerals for their gods
>once the gods had everything they needed, they left in their ships with all the minerals the sumerians had dug up
>they said they would return someday
>it's theorized that they are from Nibiru, the planet whose orbit around the sun takes 20,000 years and passes very close to Earth each time for a brief amount of years
>when the planets are close, the Nibiruans visit earth to gather resources and check on their human experiments
>when the planet is on its way back out of the solar system, they leave and do not return until the planet comes back around to us again

All this is directly inscribed word for word in their cunieform stone tablets.

>stolen
cultures tend to be impressed by other cultures
and it wasn't even impression, Abraham was a Mesopotamian outcast

>Harvey Birdman
>our Lord and Savior

chehckehckehceckhekcd

>jewtube

We need to start calling it kiketube because there really is a jewtube now.

T. Never read an actual tablet. Half of your statements are full of shit.

explain cave paintings of them? carvings? they even talk about them in the bible, calling them giants. "ancient archaeologists" maybe?

WHERE IS CONSPIRACY GERMANON

>word for word

Attached: 1495218136910.jpg (600x800, 123K)

Based

No shit Sherlock. Most of our modern religion and traditions are based on Sumerian traditions

That bitch is crazy as all fuck. Poor lion:(

I'm not sure if Asia minor is the source, but I'm also not sure it isn't.

Everything else this guy said is on the mark. There was clearly some kind of world spanning civilization, or if not world spanning, spanning much more than is thought.

Lots of history has been destroyed by cataclysm and then also at the hands of elites. All of these great old religions have an esoteric and an exoteric portion.

Hence the similarity in ancient buildings, symbolism

When did you cunts get unblocked? I'm calling Erdogan!

shows what you know

Attached: 1515782908228.jpg (645x588, 57K)

jewtube.com/

theres a big difference between those, and actual cranial deformation, the volume never changes no matter how much you deform it. Also these skulls are missing a suture every every other person on earth has them, i mean all people on earth. If you're interested i can post skull comparisons

False. “Isolation” is wrong. they recorded visitors from across the sea bringing civilization.

Nibiru autists are the best.

Take your fucking meds, schizo

Maybe, but there's still some civilization being developed independently.

Attached: crespi-main.jpg (600x350, 49K)

they domesticated their own crops
which didn't exist in eurasia-africa

>t. Zecariah Sitchens

Th-that isn't real...is it?

using slave labour is the most inefficient way of extracting metals

Kettlebell workouts are the bomb.

>Trying to give your bullshit history of how the Abrahamic religions and how they relate to egypt
>Not mentioning Akhenaten
>Are you even fucking trying?

Jesus you are a fucking slobbering idiot.

Christian Identity is the true redpill.

Thanx

Definitely some rip-off, there's egyptian stuff in there.

I am surprised this isn't common knowledge yet. What the fuck do you think people mean when they call judaism for babylonian demon worship and satan worship etc. It's the same with the foundations of catholicism I believe. So much babylonian demon symbol shit all taken from the summerian legends. Then came lord of lords king of kings the truth the way the life the jesus christ and he explained it all and did what had to be done and now here we are. Good stuff lets keep going but seriously we can't let these kabbalist motheruckers keep doing what they're doing. Repent.

Tell me more of this Akhenaten

The idea of the warp and its entities from Warhammer 40k actually sounds more disturbing and plausible to me than any of the abrahamic stuff.

Need a quick rundown?

Makes more sense if you state that building the pyramids went on 24/7 and set groups would take a day off on their respective 'holiday'
I guess those that showed respect for the pharaoh would take off Sunday(Ra).
Dissenters may have taken Friday.

Proven modern made

>more disturbing

Sure

>more plausible

No hold the fuck up you bitch. It's more plausible that there are random fantasy beings in space than that there is an allmighty creator god that created the framework for the universe around you? No way.

man back in 2014-2015 Sup Forums were fringe as fuck and esoteric threads like this often contained a lot of insightful and informative posts by quality posters

it's not like that any more

Real quick one.

Kek. Egyptian teachings are closer to satanic rituals.

gonna need some sauce on that one, my dude

Absolutely agree, solid point. And frankly some of the most fascinating to my mind anyway

Argumentet ditt hviler på at folk for I tida var dumme som brod og ikke fikk med seg årsakssammenhengen mellom regn og flom. Og forskjellene på når en elv oversvommes I forhold til en syndeflod beskrevet I fortellingen osv. Det er I det heletatt et utrolig svakt argument.

Wether this was independent or not isnup for debate. Civilization being brought could include agrarian knowledge. At least it seems to me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten
>tl;dr version
>was pharaoh
>tried to radically change the egyptian religian to a monotheistic one
>turned egypt into something run with progressively more centralised power and corruption
>died. his wife nefitiri took over, and then eventually their son tutankhamun.
>theory r.e Jews is that the whole Jews/Exodus thing actually relates to the expulsion of the amanite priesthood (Akhen's priesthood) from Egypt, whereupon they went on their long wandering, Jews, monotheistic god etc etc.
it's hard to know how much of it is true, but it's a pretty good theory. Pretty sure there's some infographics about it floating around but I don't have them I'm afraid.

Noah's Ark literally plagiarized the Epic of Gilgamesh

Oh thats real juicy stuff super interesting! Def will look into it later thanks!

Some website when I reversed image search said it was fake. ://truestrange.com/2017/09/01/atomic-bomb-depicted-in-ancient-seal-no-modern-art/ what you think?

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (350x350, 28K)

Tuatha de Danaan, till St Patrick and the Milesians drove them out of Ireland to England

>ancient anatolians
>turks
modern turks are sandnigger mongol rape babies and in no way related to ancient ones

Attached: 1493611672904.png (1335x1600, 514K)

Abraham was from Ur. The OT copied the Sumerian traditions the same way the Greeks did, which is to say they all spring from the same source. Deucalion, Utnapishtim, and Noah are obviously based on the same figure, for instance. There's no reason to assume ideological theft.

Hell, ever compare Jesus being born to rule with a rod of iron and then the dragon challenging him, the crucifixion and 3 days dead, to Marduk challenging Tiamat to become the king of the gods and going into the underworld or whatever that was for 3 days? The similarities aren't sinister. I liken it to how in Asia they see a rabbit in the moon while in the west a man's face is seen. At root it's a matter of perspective based on something real.

>every abrahamic religion is based on completely backward, philosemitic shit.
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

obvious fake

kys for posting that trash