Erdogan meeting with EU leaders in Bulgaria today...

Erdogan meeting with EU leaders in Bulgaria today. He's gonna demand the EU takes financial care of all refugees in Turkey or he will release them. Noone in here cares?

Attached: 5ab7b652dda4c88e598b45b7.png (900x506, 466K)

so what if another million niggers come

Erdogan is based and will be depopulating your faggot countries soon

And the EU will do as he says, because the roaches basically control Germany.

If you were based you could just imprison them when they come over the border. Then ask for gibs because of muh humanitarian crisis. Just saying.

Say it loud, say it clear: REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE!

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.png (1280x720, 689K)

So what we were doing before 2014, but you made us stop it because 'MUH POOR REFUGEES, MUH HUMAN RIGHTS!!!'?

Attached: 1521845967626.png (403x440, 300K)

Turkey did not start the wars Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan. Refugees are not even ethnic Turks, why they didn't go to Saudi Arabia en masse? Why should Turkey bear financial burden of clothing, sheltering, feeding 2,000,0000+ people for many years while the EU gives grandstanding lectures from their moral high horse?

Since EU not gonna let him join because "muh dictator", he's gaining land in Syria and demanding EU gib money just to be extra cheeky

Hello roach friend, how did you bypass the Erdogan internet block of Sup Forums?
Also, do you seriously think there's a chance of roachland joining when they're occupying half of an EU member country?
I hate Cyprus and wish you guys would firebomb the whole island but they're gonna keep vetoing you out.

Why the fuck should the EU listen to this roach. Tell him to shove it.

i just want germany and the EU to fall within my life time. this would accelerate the process.

so go Erdogan, go!

Millions of roaches in Germany, enough to sway elections. They're a strong lobbying force.
Also, economic interests. Most german car companies have their factories in roachland. Alot of french ones too.
Because of that, the EU will keep being 'deebly goncerned' every time Erdogan spergs out and threatens war with us, but they will keep doing whatever he tells them to.

I think it's dawning on Erdogan that the EU is run by people who, while greedy and hungry for power, are ultimately pussies when it comes to dealing with somebody with some guff and now the Erdogan is utilizing that.

Attached: 1509406813144.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Stop hiding behind a memeflag and selling weapons to ISIS, Mehmet

You are piece of shit mate.

We already do and then Germany comes and says we give them too inhumane conditions and need to release them. Since that doesn't really bother us, as they just cross the border and go over there, we've just started doing what you want.

It's war and our leaders are faggots.

Erdogan invited those people to use as a weapon, he has already received many billions because of it. The ones he's keeping inside are his own.

Bulgaria built a fence in 2016, completed in 2017. Greek refugee centers are full. There are walls here. Turks can't threaten Europe anymore because it's shut down. He can send them to Syria

If he releases them, we're making a corridor and letting them through. We can't detain 3 fucking million refugees or stop them in any way.

Germany started this, Germany made it worse, Germany can deal with it.

And you're a crypto-roach

Literally every single cypriot I've ever met fit 100% the stereotype Sup Forums has for the jews.
Scheming, greedy, backstabbing piece of shit that only cared for how to make money off other people.
Both in real life and in online games, every single fucking person I've met from Cyprus was the same shit.
You fucks deserve to be buttraped by the roaches.

Attached: 1521464101514.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>We can't detain 3 fucking million refugees or stop them in any way

Why detain them,I am pretty sure you have enough ammo.

He should pay reparations for the pogroms against the thracian bulgarians in 1913.

Germany would literally invade us if we dared to touch those beautiful innocent souls

Based Erdogan. Truth be told I kinda like him.

>turk in Czechia

How do you survive? Czechs I've met are really racist.

Only because our politicians are bitches,imagine if the whole ex Warsaw Pact countries(excluding Russia and adding the greeks) would form a new political and military bloc,the western cucks would be unable to pose a military threat to us without the involvment of the US.

Honestly. Let them all go to Germany and France, they voted YES to Islam and to becoming a third world country. They deserve no protection or respect.

I'm not turkish mate, I just enjoy how he pisses off americans, russians and eu all at once and no one even dares to say anything to him. Tho if I lived in Bulgaria, I probably hate him too, given that he loves to talk about "rebuilding the ottoman empire".

time to sanction turkey.
tell him if one refugee comes here all turks will be sent back.
also after that just close the borders.

Westcucks would never do that tho, that would be racist.

I hate him less than Merkel and the EU cronies. He just abuses their stupidity and "muh feels". They deserve to be taken advantage of at every time, it's the cost of being stupid.

Germany and France can't sanction their own fucking factories.

>if the whole ex Warsaw Pact countries
Intermarium would not work if Ukraine was in.

We do. Because they literally invite the refugees, make us detain them and then get mad when we don't give them 5 times our minimum salary per month. And give us economic sanctions when we keep them in "bad conditions" (pretty much any way). I'm fucking sorry, we're supposed to keep them AND get sanctioned?

Our cops recently started taking bribes to ferry them through the border and NOBODY gives a fuck.

oww yeah the racist card again.
nah ur gene are build by this frequencie.
the frequencie just on one spot of earth..
just tell them to go back to there frequencie.
because there genes and cells need that frequencie.

>Bombs town in Syria near his border
>Refugees come in
>"GIBS ME DAT, WE CANT HANDLE ALL THESE REFUGEES!"

Attached: 4f9.jpg (600x494, 28K)

Nobody blames you, you do all you can. You can't do anything against traitors and globalists that want to change Europe.

simple solution, he threatens that and EU should just threaten to revoke all turkroach visas and ship them all back home in return

EU killing themselves, nobody care.

>I'm not turkish mate

Liking Erdogan is being Turkish, no exceptions. You can hate him less than Merkel, you can respect him for being a strong politician (albeit a sandnigger one), but if you like him you are turkish, you cannot not be. He is literally your enemy if you are not.

>if I lived in Bulgaria, I probably hate him too, given that he loves to talk about "rebuilding the ottoman empire".
Yes, Czechs shouldn't be scared of rampaging sandniggers who have ruined their country and need outside resources to survive, right on their border.

I want you to sit down and imagine Mark Rutte banging his fist on the table and carrying out a war against Erdogan.

Deport all whites back to Europe.

Attached: yazidi.jpg (1140x858, 268K)

>you do all you can

That we do, my friend.

Attached: 1495056753714.jpg (5000x2804, 3.88M)

> turks
> working

nothing of value other than cheap kebabs and cleaning ladies carrying reserve towels will be lost, my sandnegroid friend. our factories have long since moved to china anyway

dude will break his fist on the table..

How did they make you stop? You couldn't be bothered to vote in people to tell the EU to fuck off, it's your own doing, nobody controls Greece but the Greeks. Stop begging for money and sort your own shit out and maybe you wouldn't be such a joke that it makes me wonder in amazement how you ever produced men like Leonidas.

Obviously he will demand more money. Erdogan isn't a dummy and realises there are European elections in 2019. If the EU would let in tons of migrants like they did in 2015 those elections will turn bad for the EU elite and people will vote in the far right. So the EU will likely offer him more money

but yeah, democratie vote system are easly hacked or cheated with.
but all the sheep will go méééééééééééééé

You'd lose quite a bit, since several decades have geared your economy to that type of labor, but it's unsustainable anyway, so you'd experience that loss one way or another.

>Intermarium would not work if Ukraine was in.

I said without Russia :)

At this point I just don't know what the feelings towards Intermarium are or if it is even discussed.The European Union is the main focus in terms of political alliances and soon to be military bloc in Europe

You're overestimating the EU, he's just demanding money because they're pussies and will surrender immediately.

Seeing as turkey has invaded syria, they should take care of their prisoners of war as well

Ethnic Turks don't belong in "Turkey". They're Islamic invaders who destroyed what the Romans and Greeks had created. Turkey should be kicked out of NATO and if he releases even one "refugee" into Europe his nation should be invaded and put under Western control.

That's why I said "kinda". I just enjoy watching how he makes every "superpower" look like a bunch of idiots.

There is almost no need for low skilled workers anymore. Almost everything can be automated, so we don't need anybody who isn't well educated in science of technology.

I was in Constantinople recently.
Everyone there was driving brand new German and French cars. The tour guide told us there's shitload of european car factories there now so getting a new car is dirt cheap.
I looked it up and confirmed it when I got back. Alot of German heavy industry has moved to Turkey because of the combination of cheap labor and geostrategic location. Same for alot of French and other European heavy industries.
>You couldn't be bothered to vote in people to tell the EU to fuck off
That's the whole fucking reason syriza got elected silly. Then the referendum literally told the EU to fuck off but syriza ignored the result as well.
I personally voted pro-EU, but please check your facts beforehand user.

Attached: 1520171729825.png (1163x1600, 1021K)

>EU takes care of refugees in Turkey or he'll release them
Didn't they literally negotiate the same like 2 years ago?

It's discussed, albeit not as much as we want to. The US sort of wants to push it, as it believes it can serve as an effective block against China and Russia, but they're also afraid of a strong eastern bloc. I think conditions just aren't right, because the Americans want us united strong enough against China and Russia, but weak enough to not...well to not be strong at all.

You know, the ol' British Balkan game.

>I was in Constantinople recently.
you went back in time wh*Te boi?

"Kinda" liking Erdogan is still being turkish. You can respect the enemy general who makes your incompetent king look like the retard that he is, but he's still the enemy. Plus you're a turk because for some reason you believe over a hundred million rampaging sandniggers looking for resources to leech upon are somehow not a threat to you.

if you ever say the n word again i'll beat the shit out of you

>There is almost no need for low skilled workers anymore. Almost everything can be automated

Almost and almost. You're also overestimating how far automation has gone. It will take at least a few more decades before a solid chunk of manual labor can shift to automation and even then, it would cause a drop in the economy since it's higher cost. You COULD, theoretically, replace all manual labor in your country with automation tomorrow, but you'd have a huge chunk of your economy instantly drop.

>I was in Constantinople recently.
>Everyone there was driving brand new German and French cars
That's from all the roaches who work in Germany and come back to Turkey, though, really.

retarded subhuman rapebaby if it were Almancıs they'd have EU car plates

Sandnigger begins with an s, mudslime. I would never go so far as to compliment you on being at the same level as niggers.

They don't do incest as much as you, nor do they fall for the Islam meme as badly. They're much more civilized.

>be me
>be Bulgarian turk
>be atheist
Bulgar bros pls tell me what stance to take on this. I hate sandniggers as much as the next guy, but I'm so un/misinformed about this because I'm in america.

subhuman rapebaby

>earn money
>go back to Turkey
>buy local

Who the fuck would buy a car in Germany anyway, road tax is ludicrous. I lived abroad for 6 years with a car with Bulgarian plates, since I paid 50 times less road tax.

Islam has rotted your brain, my friend.

Not only the british,all great european powers knew that we are the butt plug that holds the shit from the Middle East from spilling into their comfy countries.
Sometimes that was an advantage,almost always it wasn't but the future is volatile,who knows what it holds.

So many of our turks have gone the route of praising Erdogan and starting to see him as their ruler, while they're bulgarian citizens. It's positively retarded. Just because he's all strong and has that stupid foreign policy.

Erdogan basically uses diaspora as a weapon, he finances mosques and diplomats to inflame the diaspora against locals by telling them to be proud of being turkish (i.e. be hardcore nationalists while diaspora, just doesn't work out) and telling them how locals mistreat them (while in many cases they do because diaspora is human waste and not because of race).

Read up on the turkish population in Bulgaria. Most of them settled here peacefully, during the first half of the Ottoman empire, when it was more feudal relationships, we were just a conquered province. Second half it islamized and became what we now know it as, which is when the bulgarian turks separated hard. Your ancestors chose to stay in Bulgaria because they didn't approve of the heavy islamization and arabization of the Empire and protested heavily against it. Many bulgarian turks actually FOUGHT alongside bulgarians in revolts. And helped in other ways. They really, really did not approve of an Islamic Ottoman Empire. That's why their descendants are not so hardcore religious (why you're even allowed to be atheist), and are more culturally Islamic, rather than actually believers.

You're free to make your own choice and stance, but do know that your ancestors chose to fight against basically everything Erdogan stands for and it's the reason you were not born in Turkey. Sadly, something most of our turks have forgotten.

The German politicians are so weak it makes me ill. Poland should annex East Germany and make them pay reparations for WW2 while the germcucks are in this paralysed state of cuckoldry and then lead the European revolution.

Thats the plan. Fuck germany and the rest of their faggot company - Uk , France , Belgium ...
If you those faggots love muslims to molest their children and wives and beat up their elderly than its a-ok with me.

Attached: cade.png (500x644, 399K)

>Belgium

Ehhhhhhhhh Belgium is not really part of the hardcore cuckery

The british are the ones who used the doctrine to make us strong enough to be used for things, but weak enough to remain not strong, though. Which failed and backfired a lot.

should angela merkel adopt all of mena?

yes they are ! Along with the netherkikes. The whole band of faggots can just get run over alltogether.

>Implying the whole world hasn't realised this

>Mark Rutte banging his fist
And then he will apologise to the table probably.

Attached: dutch numale.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

>soon to be military bloc
Isn't that more reason for something like Intermarium to consolidate? If the EU Army thing does happen things will get much uglier, fast

Netherlands =/= Belgium. Belgium has no active foreign policy of helping rapefugees. They allow rapefugees in their country and are liberal and weak, sure, but they're not actively shitting things up. A difference can even be seen by how the two countries hold views about Bulgaria - Belgium supports us, wants us in Schengen and those retarded monitoring mechanisms gone. Netherlands are the ones who reject us for Schengen, want the EU funds dropped and monitoring strengthened.

I highly doubt he'd cause any significant damage to it.

>If the EU Army thing does happen things will get much uglier, fast
You don't understand what the EU army is.

Neither of the aforementioned countries have any policy.
The kikes atop the EU run the show. You can act a fool and engage in vain , time consuming dialogues with just about anybody about anything.
>Schengen
Alright its time for me to take a walk. I hope i get hit by something on the way so i don't have to retain the memory of this conversation.

Attached: 14.png (630x630, 93K)

As far as I know my great great grandfathers fought in the Balkan wars against the turks, greeks or serbs. Don't know how any of them died because most never came back and others were simply captured and killed. All word of them has just been passed down. Most of our family history has really been erased because of the stuff that went on during the communist times.

I've always felt alien to islamism, I mean I just don't feel close to it. I feel closer to Bulgarians. When I go there to visit grandparents every year and I see locals and hear them speak their tongue, it feels like I understand them. But I don't. I don't understand turks in turkey either since their accents and way of speaking is just so weird.

I've considered learning Bulgarian multiple times and actually moving there because of how depressing life is here in an American city. Being at the age I am, learning a new language is tough. But I'd still be open to moving back.

I've even considered converting orthodoxy, but I feel that would be too artificial as I really do not understand the teachings of christ and what not. I mean I believe there is a "god" but there simply is no religion who'd values I ultimately follow word for word.

I honestly hate America and I really do consider going back. I wanna eat banichka and drink the rest of grandmas kompot she has in her basement.

Life really sucks.

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

>Neither of the aforementioned countries have any policy.
>The kikes atop the EU run the show

Contradicting statements, Germany was mentioned above.

>Alright its time for me to take a walk. I hope i get hit by something on the way so i don't have to retain the memory of this conversation.
Poor attempt to appear clever, I mentioned nothing false or retarded whatsoever, I simply illustrated the point of difference between Belgium and Netherlands by their different policies using a FACT.

>I've considered learning Bulgarian multiple times and actually moving there because of how depressing life is here in an American city. Being at the age I am, learning a new language is tough

You never learned or knew any?

You know you don't need to know any Bulgarian to live in Kurdzhali or Razgrad, by the way. Depends what you might work, really.

>I've even considered converting orthodoxy, but I feel that would be too artificial as I really do not understand the teachings of christ and what not
Orthodoxy doesn't give much of a fuck about the teachings of christ, it's mostly about the old values of family, nation and community. I've never had an orthodox priest talk to me about the bible or what christ said, they just talk about being christian and good to people, helping out your community, being true to your family and your morals. Don't believe much would change if you converted, really, Orthodoxy is more about your state of mind and how you live your life than some ritual.

>I honestly hate America and I really do consider going back. I wanna eat banichka and drink the rest of grandmas kompot she has in her basement.
Knock yourself out, plenty of diaspora coming back. I myself spent 4 years in England and about 6 in Belgium, just came back last year. Happier than I've ever been, despite failing to land the job I wanted, failing every idea I had and so on. Mind you, the country is a lot different than the idealistic vision we had as diaspora. But it's still home, you know? It's still..I dunno, it's still something.

The implications of Schengen membership suggest that you'll have to live off my dick milk, bitch.
Why don't you go to Germany and help them digest some foreskins you faggot ass nigger kikeloving bastard.
I have little love for faggots like you that barely pay their bills and run their mouth like they know jack shit.
>FACT
The fact of the matter is that you'll always be a slave little gypsy , to the eu kikes , the turkniggers or anyone else that throws some $$, whore.

>The implications of Schengen membership
I didn't imply anything about Schengen, its memberships or what it is about. What's up, skipped your english lessons or too drunk on Rakia to read, you fucking retard?

>Why don't you go to Germany and help them digest some foreskins you faggot ass nigger kikeloving bastard.
I've shat on Germany multiple times in this very thread. Again, get some reading comprehension.

>I have little love for faggots like you that barely pay their bills and run their mouth like they know jack shit.
You literally did not read anything I said and are slinging insults and talking about me like you know me. Do you not understand the irony of what you say?

underrated meme

Erdogan is based and hopefully the entire Turkish army storms your shithole nation and hangs every "man" in that toilet. Your women become concubines

>You never learned or knew any?
Just simple phrases. Mind you, we assimilated quite well here. My Turkish isn't so good either. It's basically conversational and like I said earlier, I have trouble understanding native speakers.

>You know you don't need to know any Bulgarian to live in Kurdzhali
Yeah but I want a good job. I don't want to work as some cashier in a Billa.

Kardjali is where I go to, it's where my grandparents live. Pretty much everyone speaks Bulgarian there. We only really speak Turkish in our homes.

On what you said by on orthodoxy, that's basically everything I believe in. You're right, not much would change.

>But it's still home, you know? It's still..I dunno, it's still something.
It is for sure. The feeling when I go there is completely different. I actually feel relaxed. Like I'm at home. It's a completely different feeling.

It pains me seeing people treat the country like trash. Littering in the fucking rivers, leaving bottles on the floor, and just the beaurcracy in general.

I'd really love to see growth and prosperity, but the average age being 50 there, and all the young folks leaving. It makes me think within 100 years Bulgaria will be no more.

You pussies got your shit packed in Iraq and you think you can handle Turkey?

You're getting deported. "Bulgaria" belongs to the turk.

Youre right, turkey is keeping the refuuges that wants to reach EU in reality, turkey is keeping them as prisoners, for EU, on turkish soil, so it shouldnt be anyone beside EU that pays for it, being all humanitarian and ”REFUUGES WELCOME”bullshit.
EU deserves nothing but immigrants en masse

Attached: 0329F80D-852D-4CA9-ABC9-C7CBBE70FF8D.jpg (236x181, 15K)

So if you like and believe Erdogan, why are you so hostile against us? Erdogan calls us "friends" and supports us.

>Just simple phrases. Mind you, we assimilated quite well here
A basis and some idea is extremely helpful. My wife is foreign, it took her ages to get past the barrier of even pronouncing shit. You know there's online lessons? I know a guy from Plovdiv university who does 45 minute lessons for like 15 dollars each on skype.

>Yeah but I want a good job. I don't want to work as some cashier in a Billa.
What's your field? Razgrad and Kurdzhali have medicine and industry respectively, lots of new jobs and factories opening up daily.

>The feeling when I go there is completely different. I actually feel relaxed. Like I'm at home. It's a completely different feeling.
A lot of that goes away, at least in my experience. But some of it stays. You feel rooted, centred, there's no longer the gnawing feeling in your heart of where your place is and what it is.

>It pains me seeing people treat the country like trash. Littering in the fucking rivers, leaving bottles on the floor
I absolutely know what you mean, people nowadays have no manners and no respect for their own society here.

>I'd really love to see growth and prosperity, but the average age being 50 there, and all the young folks leaving. It makes me think within 100 years Bulgaria will be no more.
Shit's changing. A lot. Nowadays you still read of our high outgoing numbers, but what people fail to mention is that last year, diaspora coming back equalled those going out. With gypsy numbers going out vastly increasing. I.e. at this point it's gypsies leaving and bulgarians returning as a trend. Not to mention our economy has undergone a huge shift. IT is booming and our automation sector is going big. We are poised to go in hard for the automation age of the economy - right now it was estimated that the biggest problem is lack of workers.

>every greek ever

You're the one on here talking shit. If you want a fight, prepare for extermination. If not then tone down. We are tired of playing games with you people and you will be disciplined if necessary

>germany sends back multi lingual, educated, german citizens to turkey
Literally erdogans dream

>LARPing roach

It's gotten really boring at this point.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Paying a Turk not to let his pet niggers rape you.
The state of Europe.

I hope so. They should do it like they do a horse or dog race, with the gates dropping and the crack of gunfire to start the main event

He's not wrong.