Blocks your second amendment

>blocks your second amendment

Attached: gunboi.jpg (750x375, 33K)

>mag dumps

He could literally be a 10/10, if he would lift.

>gasses your jews

Attached: 1520955902567.jpg (900x1200, 181K)

But he's not a goat achmed, you feeling ok?

>reports another shill thread

>chin
*blocks him from getting laid*

he could be a 7

David Hogg is the Parkland Shooter

Why do people think stricter gun laws = taking away all guns?

Make it harder for teens to get guns and come down harder on gun-owning parents from whom (some of,) these kids are getting their guns.

I'm all for responsible gun ownership but this shit is getting out of hand.

Attached: 1521465183714.jpg (600x684, 72K)

He supports the 2nd amendment.

It's a natural progression.

The reason liberalism is a disease is because it focuses on more and stricter rules, all the time.

You can't control human behavior, bad things are always going to happen. With this in mind, gun violence? Ban guns. Truck violence? Ban trucks. Public violence? More surveillance.

It never ends, because you can't make humans not have fucked up tendencies, so you always need stricter rules.

He could be in a malcolm in the middle reboot

Guns

Attached: 5517.png (733x949, 766K)

the more gun laws you make the worse the situation gets, want to solve gun crime in america over night, get rid of any laws in conflict with the 2nd amendment and suddenly criminals will be to afraid to crime anymore.

Because slippery slop isnt actually a fallacy

>Use psy attack
>It's super effective

this is like the 3 gorillionth time somebody has posted this please stop

Because you don't pay attention to history, shill. Every "reasonable" gun control measure just takes something away, never to be given back, and the people behind them are groups that ultimately want full gun confiscation.

Now kindly kill yourself

>German
>Leaf
>Faggots.
Why am I not surprised

>*Takes your guns*

Why do you need a second amendment?

Dont worry the government will take good care of you.

Attached: IMG_2137.jpg (479x353, 94K)

>blocks his hormones

>Dont worry the government will take good care of you.
>Ban those gunz! Da gooberment needs more power!
>Haha WTF you’ll lose in a rebellion anyway!!!1!1 So just gib up now!1!1

Attached: 175B53ED-8F1C-475C-BBE2-83C9BD2D78FC.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>gets pushed aside and forgotten in a month

>Goes 1488 after he realizes he’s been ZOGGED.

I love when gun grabbers pretend this

>There is an idea of a David Hogg

What a poor photoshop
Media would still fall for it though

Attached: Attach6309_20180326_095734.png (915x476, 580K)

Then they get startled when, after mumbling something about "well regulated militias," the conservative can quote the whole amendment and parse it for them.
It's kind of gross and offensive, and makes it really obvious what kind of people they are:
>Oh, I'm so smart, so much smarter than this dumb redneck that doesn't even know about the "militia" bit that makes my whole argument for me, haha...
>Wow, that's so amazing that they can quote scholars on the subject and argue all the fine points with actual knowledge of weaponry and the legislation around it...
>Who'd have thought a retarded redneck would be able to read? Haha, they're still wrong because they're stupid.
^An argument I witnessed recently. It's gotten really gross.

He got his clear backpacks now he needs to go back to school and drink his milk n cookies, the Goblin said that she was responsible for bullying the school shooter you know where this narrative is going to go right?

>takes your liberty

Attached: The future.jpg (825x638, 246K)

I'm sure he could

Attached: 15159198.png (736x964, 592K)

I understand the slippery slope idea and I also believe it's impossible to get rid of all the guns in America. I believe responsible adults should have the right to bear arms but there should be a more rigorous screening process.

I don't believe gun violence can ever be solved.

Mentally ill teen who can't get into college and whose parents are probably glad he found something he is actually interested in. This is the high point of his life: it's all down hill from here.

Attached: hogg reject college chocolate.png (1224x1078, 273K)

My thought has always been that the majority of US military personnel would totally flip on a tyrant government.

Reminder that the second amendment calls for a well regulated militia and article 1 section 8 gives congress the ability to arm the militia.

Gun control is not against your rights at all when congress gives you your rights.

He’s literally just a kid the media picked up, fed him a script because he was in drama club so he knows at least how to memorize one, then dragged him around for their own agenda. Notice how him & the bald lesbian are the only two you see constantly? They say the same thing not deviating at all. That’s not how natural speeches work, it’s how fabricated & rehearsed speeches are.

The kid been through a traumatic experience, sure, but what’s more traumatic probably is all the pedos in MSM wanting to fuck him. All so he can get his 15 minutes of fame that’s been jacked to spread their messages.

>Gun control is not against your rights at all when congress gives you your rights.

Congress does not give you the right to bear arms. You have an inherent right to bear arms.

The Second Amendment is an admonition to government that it may not take away your right to bear arms, which is inherent.

Except if you read Heller you'd know Scalia said rights are not unlimited but should be regulated.

Maybe you need to read more

Can't block it. That's what "inalienable" means. The right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness cannot be blocked or taken away.

so what ur saying is if needed, congress will arm us with AR's, m16's rockets, mortars if needed.

Dam hell yeah!!

Also militia is any able bodied men capable of fighting, sooo yea dude. Thats like everyone u faggot commie facist!

Your arguments are very persuasive. You have given a clear, concise explanation of the Second Amendment. Thank you.

>I believe responsible adults should have the right to bear arms but there should be a more rigorous screening process.

Why wasn't it rigorous enough when we only allowed manufacturers to sell guns to FFLs and we didn't allow people to ship guns to their doors in 1968?

Why wasn't it rigorous enough when we mandated a background check for every gun purchase at a FFL?

Why do you think the government is fucking competent at protecting you when the guy with 1. a dishonorable discharge from the military (automatic disqualification from owning guns) and 2. domestic violence convictions (same disqualification) never gets put into the background check database

Your solution is "a more rigorous screening process" meaning we add 300,000 veterans who have never been medically declared unfit, as ineligible to own firearms because they let someone else handle their monetary affairs. That's what the gun-grabbers added to "fix" the background check system.

Great. More people who think the world's their oyster because some greasy kikes dropped shekels into their asscracks when they were little boys.

I'm sure the rest of this kid's life is going to be great... for those of us who like drama.

Attached: shialabeojack.png (400x227, 132K)

But he said he wasn't against it! Did he lie?!

If you're 18 you enjoy the full rights of United State's citizenship, which includes the 2nd.

Don't like it, raise the age of majority, but you will not infringe on my children's rights because you think guns are the problem. Guns are not the problem.

Becuase I don’t trust who is doing the “screening”. Oh you’re white sorry your privilege excludes you from needing a gun. Request denied

As a female.

>tfw it's your duty as an American citizen to radio in coordinates to your local congressmen for air strikes and ICBMs

This is literally the best timeline

Attached: 1521930747665.gif (270x340, 1.72M)

Attached: gun control.jpg (421x500, 72K)

Guess the only thing now is to meme him as a Nazi.

If you're a gun owner and u don't understand the history of guns tyranny and warfare then you're a boychild with a toy. Educate yourself THEN buy the tool so u have conviction when u use it.

It's human violence, which can't and won't die. It's part of our being, and has been around since our entire existence. It's in every living being. People think it's the tools, it's not, it's part of who we are. You can't repress or kill something like that.

Attached: 1517250055042.jpg (460x562, 78K)

>can still read entire Constitution through the holes in his giant stupid head

>around 2000
>you see, we need immigration because the population pyramid. Only hard working and legal people will be allowed. Criminals and illegals can fuck off. Also, why are you worrying? These people will eventually go back to their country.

>2010
>you see, it’s not fair to deport someone because he committed a crime, everyone can be a criminal. Also, what’s wrong if they stay here and start a family? Illegal immigration is good for society; they take jobs that nobody wants. They only commit crime because of their illegal status. It’s just as simple as making them legal :^)

>2018
>it’s our human duty to take those illegal immig- I mean those refuges you bigot! Borders are literally racist and nazi! Open borders for everyone now! Demographics of our country are changing, and that’s a good thing!

No, fuck off.

He has bone structure of malnourished girl, you can't hide that by lifting. He could hide it by becoming fat.

Attached: 7E0A09EA-2745-472E-BC3B-DF63681D4132.png (750x1334, 650K)

Proof that the Hogg is crooked.

Attached: crooked.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Attached: meme7161783313.jpg (400x396, 56K)

words change over time. in the 1700s something in regulation meant something in working order. believing that the militia should be "well regulated" by todays definition of the word is contradictory to the last phrase in the amendment "shall not be infringed" regulations are infringements

Just shank him with a knife obviously

It is more the lack of neck width and the part where he talks like a fag, shit is retarded and is a drama club homosexual jew.

That'd be poetic really
>his whole life revolves around banning guns
>somebody gets sick of him
>uses knife
>his last dying breath as he's puking blood and cum
>I WAS LOOKING AT THE WRONG THING ALL ALONG

Attached: 4real.png (200x298, 102K)

Police don't have a constitutional duty to protect you from harm.