Why do lefties love the Ukulele so much?

Why do lefties love the Ukulele so much?

Attached: xe ukes.png (880x567, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BB26S7cj3n0
youtube.com/watch?v=86XBnkXk3Po
youtu.be/F-3cO4ddCwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're untalented and can't conceptualize an instrument with greater complexity

playing the ukulele is just a "muh hobby" virtue signal

real guitars are too big for their soy weakened hands to hold, and loud noises scare them out of using the other instruments
Surprised there’s not more leftist flute players honestly

It is a symbol of their ideal world where everyone is nice and loving and equal. Somewhere over the rainbow you know

They love their guitars like they like their cocks, tiny and made by commie chinks in squalid conditions

>Ukelele

It's called cavaquinho

100% correct

It's called an autistic guitar

This. Ukulele are meme instruments.

Its a BS stereotype. We think they’re stupid too. Its OK though. I know you have to believe outrageous crap about everyone that isn’t a corporate butt boy, to keep the hate fresh.

Wrong. Mandolin is the redpilled ukulele and it's even smaller.
youtu.be/BB26S7cj3n0

Guitars are too big and have too many strings and frets. Also, how long and how many hours a week does it take to be become a competent pianist? Five years 7 hrs a week? I already play guitar

it's to real guitars what soyboys are to real men

>Sup Forums
>(((corporate))) butt boys

Attached: 1508161347371.gif (250x250, 141K)

Because it's as high-pitched as their Austistic screechings

Ironic as leftists are beloved by modern corporations

Lots of folk music in the last 10 years incorporated the ukulele and the banjo.
It's just a meme instrument really.
Lutes and modular synthesizers are the ultimate redpilled instruments.

This is such a silly thing to get mad about, I don't even believe you're a leftist. Post Kapital and timestamp or you're a troll.

>I already play guitar
stringing a few basic chords together is not playing the guitar

Italians probably die of cringe upon seeing this. Fucking yankees.

It's weak and faggy, just like them

Ukulele is the instrument of choice for fucking faggots, and fat Hawaiians. It's baby music for adult babies.

10.000 hours.

because it's punny and silly, just like them

Communists can't afford something normal sized.

cuz ya mum's a cunt

Ukulele can be picked up and played in mere seconds. That's the only reason why. You don't need to practice to get better, or a greater understanding of music. Also a side reason could be most lefties that play are women and the ukulele is a higher pitched instrument and matches soprano/ alto voices better.

>t. saxophonist, guitar/ukulele player, piano player

Ukulele are for leftist pussies !Only a real man can handle the size and weight of a proper acoustic guitar ! Pic is me with my mariachi acoustic bass.

Attached: guitarmasterrace.jpg (480x360, 11K)

It's so they can virtue signal how quirky and different they are to everyone, in attempt to seem more interesting and fun.

>What instrument do you play?
>Ukulele
>Wow! That's so unique and interesting! Your sexual market value has increased in my perception!

Italian mandolin music is just spaghetti eating soundtrack music.

HEY! It goes with pizza too...

>Ukulele can be picked up and played in mere seconds
is that actually true though, I play guitar and whenever I pick up a ukulele and try and play it always sounds like ass. It's an awkward, clunky instrument that sounds like a toddlers toy guitar.

Attached: 1507814854206.jpg (360x347, 17K)

Because it doesnt require talent to learn it

youtube.com/watch?v=86XBnkXk3Po

Plebs

They think it makes them interesting, 'quirky', and artistic.

holy shit R A R E

When you start guitar your fingers will be sore from pressing on the fretboard until you get callous. This discourages them from learning the guitar

virgin uke vs chad electric guitar

Attached: guitar.gif (500x250, 492K)

I was going to say delicate and whimsical.
Same thing.

It makes a change from playing the pink oboe

Pizza is for goofy post-hardcore.
youtu.be/F-3cO4ddCwo

If you only want to deal with 4 strings, get the manly version.

Attached: 1971_Fender_Jazz_Bass_300874.jpg (985x318, 262K)

If you want to cheat a little pick up a baritone ukulele. They have the same tuning as a guitar, without your E and A strings. You just have to apply your guitar chords. It also might be because you have bigger hands. I have a smaller soprano ukulele which is really small.

because its so fucking easy.

i can play almost anything on uke if you give me like 6 minutes to learn it. and i havent played guitar in 4 years.