Religions are bad for you

Religions are bad for you.

Attached: btfo.jpg (597x576, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good point

No priest ever said that, if he did he's a heretic.

belief systems were used to keep tribes together so the intelligent members were protected by the strong stupid ones, and that dynamic kept civilization going for the last ten thousand years. But there's a good chance we've already had this conversation a billion years ago already but that past was erased by magnetic pole flipping, or an asteroid/comet, or some other natural disaster that existence out.
So here we are, watching most people still dedicate their lives to a lie.

So missionaries are heretics?

Einstein Saves.

WHo would you like to talk with Jesus or Allah I have them somewhere around here on an AI computer chip. You can pray for anything.... they know everything (Wikipedia approved that is)

Missionaries are saying that?

That's how you get natives to believe your bullshit, you stupid mung.

Attached: dirtyeskimo.jpg (600x988, 150K)

Are you a native?
Did a missionary tell you that?
Who told you these things?

so what you are saying, right, is that people who never heard of the whole abrahamic fairy tale would, according to the same fairy tale, be held accountable for not already believing it?
because if you are, I'd prefer that you be clear about it, and if you aren't, then it is not at all clear what is your problem with the hypothetical missionary with whom you would in that case agree.

I made a question.

That isn't an orthodox Christian doctrine.

Catholic theologians once speculated on a distinction between vincible ignorance and invincible ignorance, and how invincible ignorance might reduce one's culpability in never converting, but no doctrine of any orthodox Christian denomination has ever said that unevangelized people automatically get a free pass to Heaven. There is too much uncertainty in that matter, and it remains a mystery of God.

Only extremely faggy Protestant denominations teach that doctrine, and only very recently. This image is bullshit.

They're all tales from the Tribe of Dan, all of them, and none of the abrahamic religions are spiritual

yeah, technically. like when I ask you if you are a typical cowardly religiotard for asking that question which could stand for an objection in any non-autistic exchange. but, you see, I'm just curious.

Yeah that story is either BS or that priest did not understand Catholic doctrine

what
Just tell what you want to tell and stop being a bitch.

I agree with you, but,

>But there's a good chance we've already had this conversation a billion years ago

That's some stupid conspiracy shit. No, there's no chance of that at all.

The Planet is 4.5 billion years old, life only started coming up around a billion years ago, and life as we know it (arthropods, fish and plants) only started evolving around 500 million years ago. Then Homosapien only around 200 thousand years ago.

So no, human civilization was not having a reasonable conversation about religion that we just forgot about a billion years ago.

>mystery of god

It's just magic bro, dont gotta explain shit.

Because that dumb native wouldn't go to paradise either

Do you realize what you are doing is part of the Operation Mockingbird program?
I want you to think about how you replied to me first before going any further because you've already labeled me a purveyor of conspiracy bullshit. Not going to waste my life explaining what I've learned because you're already closed minded.

This

All you niggas need to get Satan's dick out of your mouth.

streamable.com/bk3v2

Should a person desire to know the truth, it then becomes God's responsibilities to get the truth to them but you niggas never wanna know anything besides dick.

Romans 3:23-For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Attached: stupidassholes.jpg (640x432, 36K)

>if I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?

>yes

That's the only correct answer. I'm so sick and tired of heretics and their filthy diabolical heresies. Baptism of desire is putrid heresy, invincible ignorance is putrid heresy. There is no salvation without Christ. There is no salvation without belief in the incarnation and the trinity. There is no salvation without being BORN AGAIN IN WATER and the spirit.

>Matthew 28:19-20 - 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

>Mark 16:16 - He that BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.

>Luke 11:23 - He that is not with me is against me: he that gathereth not with me, scattereth.

>John 3:5 - Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless a man is born again of WATER and the Holy Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

>John 3:18 - he that doth not believe, is ALREADY JUDGED: because he believeth not in the name of the Son of God

>John 3:36 - he that believeth not the Son, shall NOT see life, but the wrath of God abideth in him

>John 8:24 - if you believe not that I am He, you shall DIE IN YOUR SIN

>John 14:6 - I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME.

Invincible ignorance only means that the heathen will not be condemned for faithlessness. When they are judged, they will not be punished for not believing in the Gospel, since it was not presented to them. They, however, have absolutely no recourse to their other sins, and to their original sin, which can only be washed away by the laver of regeneration (baptism).

>mystery of God

No, there is no mystery, those who do not believe are ALREADY JUDGED (Jn 3:18), those who are not baptized CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM (Jn 3:5). In the case of invincibly ignorant pagans and heathens in general, they are ALL lost, infallibly, without doubt, eternally lost, condemned to hell for their original sin and other sins.

Chinga ching chong chong BWOAAAAAA

>I can't be blamed for murder because I didn't know evil was bad.

Actually he would go to hell

Literally never happened because there is no revelation about what happens to virtuous unbelievers.
Now, Catholics at least like to believe that not knowing about sin makes you exempt from the punishment, but that's only a hypothesis according to Catholic dogma.

>The Planet is 4.5 billion years old

Attached: A879A335-57ED-4FA5-A6BD-4CB5D99461EA.png (550x543, 18K)

>>Mark 16:16 - He that BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.
Yes, if you believe and are baptized you're saved. Because if you do anything and are baptized you're saved. You don't need to get baptized to get saved because John 3:36 just says anyone that believes
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Also what version is that? It seems close to KJV but it's slightly different

YOU

CANNOT

ENTER

THE

KINGDOM

OF

HEAVEN

WITHOUT

BEING

BORN

AGAIN

OF

WATER

Correct. Being born of water is physically being born, that's why he compares it to the birth if the flesh

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Here’s a bit of backstory that wasn’t in the Bible.

God and Lucifer weren’t just close, they were besties.
God and Lucifer shared a very close relationship for a very long time.
Despite that, God kept a little secret from Lucifer.
Unbeknownst to Lucifer, God had a son.
That son and God also had a very happy and close relationship. They were casual and pleasant with each other.
One day as Lucifer was leaving God’s main room, he saw someone walking in and as they crossed paths Lucifer felt some need to keep watching, so hid and watched from behind a pillar.
This other being was talking casually and laughing with God.
Lucifer became extremely jealous.
Later, he asked God “who was that?”
God replied, “that is my son”
That made Lucifer angry and God was able to read Lucifer’s mind and see his anger and jealousy.
That was the beginning of Lucifer’s rebellion and fall.

this thread lacks a e s t h e t i c s

Attached: tumblr_okjqb1LE0k1w4uxsao3_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 495K)

Thanks for clarifying what sick and backwards retards you guys are.

No, read Romans 1. No one has an excuse. Some people may worship God in thier own way if they truely seek him; but if you ever heard of the Lord Jesus Christ, you are subject to it.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans:1:16-22

Attached: 1511099886094.jpg (2048x1460, 366K)

>Falling for the macro-evolution meme
Earth is about 6300 years old user. Also, differences in race are very easily explanied by natural selection; things change quick between species, not over millions of years. We are equal under God's eyes though. This also bebunks the christ-rejecting (((Jews))) as chosen people meme

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians:3:26-29

Amen brother

Are you a mormon?

LOL let's just scare people into believing our crap LOL

>Just tell what you want to tell and stop being a bitch.
says the user who is 'just asking questions'.

Getting real tiresome with all those numbnuts not knowing how to distinguish between religions and abrahamic religions. Usually when ppl claim to be adressing the former they in reality talk about the latter. And yeah, those are wicked.

Do you people even read the bible?
Revelations ouline God's plan in perfect clarity:
1) Faithful peple are raptured to heaven.
2) Everyone else suffers the armageddon
3) Satan's defeated and restrained
4) Absolutely everyone that ever lived is resurrected, learns of God and lives in the perfect Earth.
5) Satan breaks free and rebels again.
6 God kills him for good and along with him, everyone who didn't kept without sin in God's kingdom.
So, If I didn't knew of God would I go to hell?
The answer is no, but if you were live during the second coming you'd have to suffer Armageddon, the plages, etc.

Attached: 3a0ceroc63tz.png (452x692, 394K)