Press S to spit on grave

twitter.com/willempet/status/978258307373821952

4 brave comrades...

S

Attached: victory.png (568x431, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willempet/status/978258307373821952
showme.co.za/secunda/news/business-news/list-of-known-fake-news-sites-in-south-africa-and-beyond/
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/thank-you-australia-hundreds-rally-in-brisbane-to-highlight-the-plight-of-south-african-farmers/news-story/80c20ce7015e12e4de4cf8e49a105d0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how are they going to twist it into being his fault?

And he must have used a rifle to kill that many without taking any damage himself.

noice

I wonder.if they had those military signal jammers this time.
Also if I was the farmer I would also kill all nigger police that showed up on my property as well.

Will he be arrested for murder?

Looks like a jammer can't stop a bullet, stupid niggers.

>twitter.com/willempet/status/978258307373821952
Right on. You stay safe down there OP.

Don't think they'd arrest him, I mean it was fucking 4v1 pretty clear this was self defense.

kek, oops.

He is 69 years old too, the old goat still has some kick in him!

TO PROTECT AND SERVE.

Attached: 1497572434648.jpg (239x250, 11K)

S

Yeah but it’s racist and illegal for white people to do anything at all in any situation

> Target down.

Defend yourselves from the hordes.

Most likely they were simply looking for some food because the white farmers had it ALL. They most likely haven’t eaten in days and when the white farmer wouldn’t share they LITERALLY had no choice but to try and get some food and were shot dead by a racist white farmer just for trying to survive off of THEIR land that WHITE farmers STOLE and here you racist fucks are celebrating.
THIS is why you are losing and why the blue wave will drown the country in 2020.

Farmer is unironically a hero. Probably saved others from future attacks.
Also S

>The old farmer managed to first take down three suspects before taking down the last one which was trying to run for its life after seeing that he is on the losing side.
>With the help of his dog, Mr. Van Heerden chased him down and finally got a clear shot and took him down.

niggers are no match for an old man with conviction and a doggo

Around whites, never relax.

This is why nogs and muzzies hate dogs

>Kobus van Heerden

Those thugs got absolutely DUTCHED.

>captcha: select the bikes

Better bring a fifth next time buddy. As you can see, 1 old white man still owns the fuck out of 4 heavily armed Africans.

They usually poison the dogs a day or so before attacking, these nogs were stupid, I lost two doggos to poison when I little on the farm. :(

>White supremacist holocauster cruzifies 4 innocents African youths begging for food
This is the best you can hope for

At last some good news from SA

F

lol, maybe you should go join them I hear there are 4 positions open.

>Niggers try to genocide the whiteman in SA
>They end up killing themselves trying to kill 70 year old grandpas who can barely see
S

>to be this delusional
How much Money does the United States give to Africa in food aid again?

I want to believe but I see people saying this is fake news. Any other sources confirm?

That's pretty bad ass. He was the last man standing and he pulled out a clutch victory while have 4 kill streak. What was his top score?

F

they breed faster because good goy gibs

S

Na, for some reason I was thinking the farmer was hurt and or dead too, idk I misread it m8. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUADRA KILL!

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (702x1100, 283K)

>trying to run for its life
>its
Truth be told

showme.co.za/secunda/news/business-news/list-of-known-fake-news-sites-in-south-africa-and-beyond/

I admit that the article is lacking in some aspects but the site itself isn't mentioned in the link above

Attached: guard doggo.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Nah that Willem Petzer guy only posts legit shit. 4 down.

I laugh at dead blax :^))

aiming for the penta-kill, i see

Seriously? Nogs are sick
Sorry about your dogs man :(

Cool and all but the source site is riddled with CHECK OUT THIS ASS HOLY FUCK ads it's obnoxious

Yea thanks user, hope he gave the doggo a nice huge steak.

Yeah sorry man MSM rarely if at all reports on farm attacks here.

obvious fake news site , but the intent looks genuine. Doing this stuff only damage your cause

>no alternative sources
>only 1 blog from some random website with zero credibility
yeah I have my doubts

P to piss on ashes

Attached: nicolas cruz masterbating to anime.png (909x636, 767K)

>They usually poison the dogs a day or so before attacking
So why aren't more farms prepared then if they give up their element of surprise?

This might cheer you up
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/thank-you-australia-hundreds-rally-in-brisbane-to-highlight-the-plight-of-south-african-farmers/news-story/80c20ce7015e12e4de4cf8e49a105d0e

s

Fucking disgusting.
That's why doggos will always be man's best friend while nogs are humanities biggest cancer.
F for your dog.

G’wan the lads.

This looks fake.

Lvl 70 hunter in a low Lvl zone

good, kill em all boys! give these scum nothing!
the farms should withhold all food and let the nogs starve, like the parasites they are.
can we get an op together to get some heavy arms sent down to fortify some of these farms?

Audemus jura nostra defendere

Attached: 1502851019892.png (265x370, 157K)

>The old farmer managed to first take down three suspects before taking down the last one which was trying to run for its life after seeing that he is on the losing side.

>With the help of his dog, Mr. Van Heerden chased him down and finally got a clear shot and took him down.

>The brave farmer then called the police who are still on site investigating the incident. More details to follow.

He's going to fry and you know it

S

S

S

LGBTQ

Attached: world pvp.jpg (800x450, 246K)

S

>Not recognizing sarcasm

South Africa was scarcely populated before whites and niggers are literally too stupid to even do fucking farming. But who am I telling this, you know your "people".