3 people die in France, front page of every news outlet

>3 people die in France, front page of every news outlet
>over 60 people die in Russia,mostly children,gets few mentions

Why is the West so disgustingly self centered?

Attached: 28429115_907980776042702_3511784106973200384_n.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5543953/Up-feared-dead-Russian-mall-blaze.html
rt.com/news/422333-kemerovo-tragic-fire-witnesses/
archive.is/JliOx
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/us-war-terror-has-cost-5-trillion-and-increased-terrorism-6500
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who runs the media?

Mother of Christ

>over 60 people die in Russia,mostly children,gets few mentions
Because that was a kidnapping operation for sex trafficking children and needed to be covered up. Notice how the children are just "missing" and no bodies were found?

russia is still being labeled the bad guy. trump wanted to change that but the deep state wasnt having it. this is the reason for the mueller circus.

Attached: milk1.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

sauce me on the missing kids so I can rage

because pic related

Attached: rusgolianrealcaricature.jpg (748x499, 104K)

boomers still think they are in the cold war

Outrage is relative. If your mom dies you will be very sad understandably. If 300 niggers drown in the Mediterranean Sea you probably don't even care. France is much closer to western media than russia is. Also there is more violence in Russia so a few more deaths are nothing special.

yall hear about Stormy Daniels yet its Sex .

Attached: 1521734320836.jpg (650x828, 203K)

Except it's on the front fucking page of google news, you faggot russian shill bot kike.

If 300 niggers drown in the Mediterranean Sea I’d be happy

this

You think I fucking care about some French dying?
Or American kids in school?

It is just the same as with Russia, yet one gets blown out of proportion, the other is put off on the side.

Attached: 1514300961532.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

Russians are bad goyim.

They are worthless

Attached: 1474372452327.gif (503x607, 13K)

Well if outrage is relative, so is happiness.

Attached: funinthegarage.webm (600x480, 2.99M)

thats ok i dont really think that anyone gives a shit here in Eastern Europe when some faggot ass w*sterner dies from Mehmed, most of them are happy.

Attached: 1520952897063.png (1056x4424, 519K)

Maybe you don't but the people who are reporting about it.

>self centered
>disgusting

lmao

>that choker indicating mastery of dick sucking
Huuuuuung!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5543953/Up-feared-dead-Russian-mall-blaze.html

Look at how many children. It's a terrible tragedy.

Attached: 4A9021D200000578-5543953-Viktoria_Arkhipenko-a-157_1522060121937.jpg (470x819, 67K)

Because one is terrorism, and the other an accident. That simple. A week or two ago a buss with like 30 Chileans died, did you remember that?

oy! bad goys!

Dumb shit happening in dumbshit country, not exactly news.

This is none of their business. It would have looked much wronger if they started highlighting it extensively.

The French were killed by a muzzie sand ape.

The Russians died from a tragic accident.

One is the symptom of a societal cancer and needs to be pushed forward. The other is just a sad happening.

Because Putin sold them I to a pedophile ring for the oligarchs.

The collapse of your shit bridge that was also accident was in our news, pretty big spot on front page.

The irony when slav poor can't even provide a headline, article, cause he doesn't care enough himself.

lol

Humans ain't equal.
And even the Media can't push otherwise on the people.
No one cares if non-westerners die, cause they have very little value to the people who still consume media.

>accident

No, built by feminists.

That's just some Alex "Kosher" Jonestein tier conspiracy theory.

Fuck off faggot. Russian faggots are trying to keep their orchestrated "tragedy" off the headlines, same as this russian board.

because they broke their latest iphone that spys on them and givs them radiation, and thats the end of the world

The fire exits were blocked and a security guard turned off the fire alarms.
Tragic, but not an accident man

built by feminists of color for extra diversity points

because the west is russophopic

flow if the information is controlled opposition to real American interests so Americans vote with what they know, not with what they have been kept from knowing and such the cycle cotinues

>1 Jew dies in Europe
>fucking muslim antisemites holocaust

>hundreds of Europeans die
>now is the time to stand with Muslims and reaffirm Islam is integral part of white countries

Russian arent people so it doesnt matter if the die.

>That's just some Alex "Kosher" Jonestein tier conspiracy theory.
Have you even been following what happened in Britain and all the pedo rings that have been uncovered in the US?

beslan

moscow theater

Are you sure the mall wasn't just a Soviet-era dump that hadn't gone through any safety checks since the death of Khrushchev?

When you see shit in your bathroom, that's one thing. If you see shit in your kitchen, well, we have a problem.

Not true. It's all over RT:
rt.com/news/422333-kemerovo-tragic-fire-witnesses/
Stop promoting conspiracy theories, faggot!

Also, ur mom gay.

Piper is hot.

>One is the symptom of a societal cancer and needs to be pushed forward. The other is just a sad happening.
Which is which, I can't tell.

Yes, I have and I think this has nothing to do with it. Otherwise, provide evidence.

Up to your old tricks, eh Shlomo?

Who cares what goes on in Russia?

No its the truth the more Russian die the better.

>You think I fucking care about some French dying?
>Or American kids in school?
Protip: You aren't western.

>Otherwise, provide evidence.
Is a google search so fucking hard for you?

archive.is/JliOx

Stop posting for a while, retard. It's not really a surprise the conspiracy nutters have 0 reading comprehension.

(((WHO))) indeed.

Not that, I meant from Russia, fucktard.

I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT BRITAIN, both about judeo-masonic child rapists and about Rotterham & other muslim child prostitution rings.

>Protip: You aren't western.
nor we want too be
literally nobody is claiming that

(((WHO))) opened the borders again?

(((Who's))) yinon plan destroyed and destabilised the middle east and INCREASED terrorism 6500%?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/us-war-terror-has-cost-5-trillion-and-increased-terrorism-6500

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Attached: 1521968306016.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

>responds to Memeflagstein Noseberg
Don't fall into Shlomo's trap, bro.

i just want to stir some shit up

Pretty sure I read it was rather new.

Are Russians people? Mongoloids on par with niggers is how we view them in Canada.

you're acting exactly like the original gypsy jew from the bronze age.
adorable

And you are a dumb leaf that cant understand why I might hate them.

muh pogromz an sheeeit?

i saw. the first comment on the article was some bugman american's shite about dilbo dearth.
so you have a point, and yet you remain yourself an insectoid puff for using this as a stick to beat anyone west of poland over the head with.
ought not to complain about le west while acting like a stereotypical western goodboy.

There is a rat chewing a hole in my leg as we speak
>you dirty fascist bigot! There are rats in Africa
Oh I'm so sorry let me just hop over there and fix there rat problem

Muh massive rapefest,dismantle of industry, massive war reparation for decades, muh destruction of culture and russification, muh lack of freedom.As I said little Ivan the more they die the better.

did a russian kid bully you for being a gyppo?

people die in France, front page of every news outlet
>>over 60 people die in Russia,mostly children,gets few mentions
>over 9000 white SA farmers get murdered daily and any mention of it gets wiped off the media
No apparent reason for such distribution of informational coverage

Attached: Unknown.jpg (1440x1080, 27K)

Russians aren't white so we don't care about them as much.

whew

Dont start this shit dog fucker you are one of the few kind of slavs that I dont hate.

>said the mutt.

Attached: 0_86c0b_d7a7a077_L.jpg (395x220, 16K)

Ivan knows that the nose knows.

MILKIES MILKIES WARM AND TASTY

Attached: 1521200123015.jpg (278x387, 26K)

Imageboard Serbs are irritating edgelords.
For all you know you're talking to a gay Nazi who plays boardgames half-naked.

russians did things in your country how many years ago?
Is that the reason you are edgy now
That would be basically like me cheering OPs death for being a crocuck

Only Western democracies population matters. Russia is insignificant and always alienated.
The West thinks that major lethal accidents is a part of everyday life here and not worth mentioning.

Yes you should,because if we forget our past and what happen to us we will become like the west with nothing to keep us together.

(((Russians))) run the global child snuff production and distribution empire. Lots of orphan alcoholic parent street children in Russia hanging out near sewers, metros and shopping centres begging. Perfect recruits for snuff.

amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

JUST IN: Croatia expells a Russian diplomat mere days after President invited Putin to a state visit
>President vs. Government war soon

>front page of every news outlet

Wtf I didn't even know.

>russians die
That's normal, who cares.

Growing up in the 90's, I've seen some shit, but now it's just 180 degrees different.

I guess this is a real french girl. Soon the muslims will chase you kikes out of la france

Attached: draw-me-like-your-french-girls.jpg (297x324, 12K)

But who will chase the muslims afterwards?

Correct. When have Russian lives ever mattered to anyone? Not even your own state cares.

Millions of Black Africans die in internal Civil wars... makes almost no news in west.
A few dozen white farmers in Africa are killed... only news west shows about Africa

Attached: Gatling_Gun.jpg (720x636, 53K)

Russians have murdered millions of their people to implement some asinine political system that doesn't even work.
Russian military tactics are to throw waves of men at the enemy and use their shitty weather to stop invasions.
Russian counter-terrorism tactics are to gas everyone in the building, terrorists and hostages.

Russians have no respect for Russian lives, why should anyone else?

Most are edgy and butthurt even by Sup Forums standards, as are all Balkaners though.

The burgers will and then they'll invite (((them))) back

And the Serbian representative of the entire eastern Europe is here too. Thank you for letting us know what we think.

Okay, Muhammad.

Attached: Opv5Tyos_uM.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Yes but she sounds like a retard when she speaks
>yeah, uh huh

That was vagina-based terrorism

>implying thats not the truth
Now go back to your progressive country Ivan.

Actually, I was implying just the opposite. Lithuania is right.