Found this online, can someone confirm/deconfirm?

Attached: Found Online.png (1070x936, 1.57M)

I'm not attracted to asians at all

I eat pancakes not kiss them.

what asian men think what white men want - the thread

men want white women
asian women are better at being white women than white women are
hence men want asian women

This

I came to Sup Forums so I can be a racist without people judging me and to love my race

Now I hang with colored mutts and want to marry an Asian girl.

>kneesocks
HNNNG
also this

>le all white men are autists meme

I can confirm i dont like stick figures with dog faces

No, really, Taylor Swift's body would be my choice.
Asians would be okay, but in-laws, culture clashes and children who fit in poorly in both cultures.

Had many gook girls like the one on right approach me but I turn them all down. I’d rather have no kids than nonwhite kids.

sage

Hime cut... superb.
This indeed.

Attached: e28.jpg (600x576, 53K)

it's obvious when you realize how much postmodernism fucked over white women. pick literally any category and it's not even a competition. Just going by weight alone shows how fucked the white, western women is

Attached: obesity rates.png (776x659, 74K)

> pollute your bloodline, guy
>have kids with chinks, goy

No thanks m8.

This
t. happily married with two hapa daughters

Asian women are gross looking desu senpai

So why don't they put their foot down and outcompete the Asian women instead of just shaming men?

wow. cool.

Can someone seriously explain the obsession with gooks? Is it because they look like fucking children?

I think its the traditional elements that asian women seem to possess that White men are really attracted to.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Because that takes effort and women in the west have been given a princess complex. News, academia, social media, hollywood, literally everything in their lives have been telling women that they are perfect. That they deserve a prince charming. "If you can't handle me at my worst, you can't have me at my best!"

Because of that the modern western woman feels no desire to improve herself. She is perfect. So when she isn't desired all she can do is shame the opposition, not self improve.

Attached: 1513010851278.png (1009x766, 264K)

if the fucking spics would go back to Mexico we would be looking better. but ya.. its pretty bad