"Villains" who did nothing wrong

>Wants to shut down restaurants that are passing off poor-quality food as gourmet.
>Understands that everyone learns at their own pace.
>Wants to share secret cooking techniques with everyone at the academy, so they can all become respectable chefs.
Why is he considered the bad guy again?

Because he grabbed a girls hand harder then necessary boo hoo. Azami is a good guy all things considered and his methods will benefit the Culinary world as a whole.

becasue he wants to teach his OWN techiques and he does not allow other styles

>he grabbed
A tight grip that causes his veins/muscle to appear is not just 'grabbed'
>a girls
His own flesh and blood pre 10 year old daughter
>his methods will benefit the Culinary world as a whole.
Yes stamping out creativity and ingenuity by making people just copy his recopies and giving them an easy passing grade because of it is truly what needs to be done.
>Azami is a good guy all things considered
I dunno what's more pathetic, you trying to think anyone will buy that or worse you actually honestly think that and you're a sociopath who I pray Dawinism takes out of the gene pool

t. Erinafag

t. moraless neet who doesn't understand why girls don't like him and claims it's cause they don't understand his wicked sense of humor

>A tight grip that causes his veins/muscle to appear is not just 'grabbed'
>His own flesh and blood pre 10 year old daughter
fathers are allowed to discipline their daughters.

>Yes stamping out creativity and ingenuity by making people just copy his recopies and giving them an easy passing grade because of it is truly what needs to be done.
If I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars at a high-end restaurant, I'd rather go there with the assurance that I'm getting quality food.

It is communism user. There is a reason why commies need to be disappeared and executed alongside their families. If everyone is forced to share their recipes, then nobody will be motivated to create new recipes.

>moraless
>neet
Back to Tumblr you autistic fuck.

t. Salty assblasted Erinfag.

>Because he grabbed a girls hand harder then necessary boo hoo
That isn't why he's a bad guy. What made him a bad guy was forcing his daughter to learn his ideals through his harsh, uncanny methods.

Erina was being forced to taste test food long before Azami started his training. Blame her grandfather as much as anyone.

You're asking why a retard with the motivation of crushing any style but his style is the villain?

user you're trying to argue a moral/philosophical/societal problem with people who can't even grasp the basic concept of child abuse.
He was 'disciplining' her for enjoying food that wasn't overly expensive. It's abuse.
>If I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars at a high-end restaurant, I'd rather go there with the assurance that I'm getting quality food.
Then what are you going to do when the next 3 different restaurants sell the exact same food with the exact same taste?
There are two prolific fried chicken restaurants in Harlem NY both of which are within a block of each other, both of which have been around for multiple decades, and you know why? Because they are different.

That escalated quickly.

You can't even understand the basics of child abuse.
You're the one with autism and that needs to go kid. Maybe you can go to Sup Forums? I'm sure you can blend in there somewhere with how out of touch with humanity you are

>Blame her grandfather as much as anyone
He wasn't aware of Azami's treatment towards Erina until he found out. In general, a parent harming their child isn't abuse in some cases especially when Azami didn't do it all the time. Just ONCE as a warning to Erina. But forcing your child to do stuff and mentally scarring them in the process is straight abuse and is why Azami is a bad guy.

I've been sick of these edgefags since AgK threads, especially since half of them are idiots who aren't pretending and actually are complete inhumane dicks who couldn't separate real and internet trolling and thought they found their home.
People like him need to get help

>Created to fulfill the shallow wish of a powerful being that had lost its purpose.
>Doomed to disappear once it completes its task.
>Rebelled in an attempt to save itself, and in the process, also save the entire world from fate
>Stopped by a girl who has no justification aside from blind faith that there is purpose in the world.

He just wants what's best for his son

>Gets insulted
>N-no! You!

You sure got me dude.

>Maybe you can go to Sup Forums?

I am not the one who made the topic political, you did. I jusy called you out for bringing insults and buzzwords into a conversation.

If you want to talk about politics so much, maybe you should go to Sup Forums.

The culinary arts are still an art, and in high arts as soon as you stop making new things you will be forgotten
But yeah, he should have grabbed Erina-chan by the pussy

Stop bringing RL stuff to anime you retard.

He wears black gloves at all times