Why does aqua drink so much alcohol? Is it so she has an excuse to have unsolicited sex?

Why does aqua drink so much alcohol? Is it so she has an excuse to have unsolicited sex?

She's a dumb white girl, alcohol is her lifeblood

>implying she needs an excuse

go back to discord

Because she was brought to Fantasy Australia by a fucking Neet with no powers and money

What?

>it's another discordfags talk between themselves thread
thanks for raising awareness

Do you think Aqua pees pure water? Given that she can't even make tea, I think there's a strong possibility.

I'm an Aquafag but discords are for fucking mega fags, but how would one go about getting this pic

I knew that this place was becoming an absolute shithole because of retarded crossboarders but jesus.

Well, that explains a lot.

obviously I joined the discord, not surprising since you fags post the link every time you get the occasion

this can't be real. Don't they have anything better to do?

>water goddess
>not always crunked

I fucking hate discord so much. It has ruined so much. What exactly has it created, can you name even one thing?

nope, they have nothing better to do than larp as a fictional religious order
ever thought aqua threads were a bit repetitive? well, here's the reason, they were just spam meant to promote a discord server

Who are these faggots? They can't be from Sup Forums.

their core community formed on reddit so you're absolutely right

>>>>a custom color
Fucking amazing

The gang as the gang

Dee - Aqua
Kazuma - Dennis
Darkness - Mac (both closeted about sexuality/fetish but constantly bringing it up)
Megumeme - Charlie

prove me wrong

>Aqua
>White

????????????????????

Dennis was always my favorite character. That probably explains my Kazuma love
Would Vanir be Frank?

But Charlie is illiterate and Megumin is the only one with schooling

Fuck I knew there was someone I was missing. Vanir is definitely Frank
-both not in the earlier season
-both get stuck with the gang even though no one really likes them
-both bankroll the gangs ideas for the most part

I like it

>Sup Forums is pretty much dead
>niche imageboards are ass as well

While it's true that Megumeme got schooling she's still just as mentally handicapped as Charlie.
-both obsessive over random things considered insignificant by others
-both are the comedy relief characters

Except now they live in a mansion with Kazuma being loaded so now aqua just drinks and eats snacks on the sofa all day everyday.

>That episode where Dennis and Dee get deprived of alcohol but with Kazuma and Aqua
>that cruise episode where they all get thrown in jail for some dumb shit
It's always sunny in this wonderful world! needs to be a thing

There's a couple Sup Forums spin-offs that are decent, I'm compiling a pastebin of them but I'm not gonna post it in a discord thread.

It's like IRC cabals but even more exclusive and cancerous, I didn't even know that was possible.

Aqua fucks guilds for free booze. Lucky guys get her to piss on them.