Tomo-chan

hippity hoppity
time for psychopathy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3K0RzZGpyds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is Jun dumping her this is the most anticlimactic manga arc ever written.

But that was the point of the arc from the beginning. What else was expected?

just like the beginning of the arc, it's not the act itself, but the aftermath that's the problem

He is. That's why Misuzu said "HE STEAL MY MOVE" on last panel.

Finally; the moment I've been waiting for. I'm satisfied.

remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow, and insidious killer.

And then he mistakes her shock at being beaten to the dumping, thinking it's disappointment that she no longer has a future with her beloved Junichirou.

yep, he just dumped her
so this means this arc will soon end right before the tankobon break

>What else was expected?
Nothing.
I expect nothing from this manga. Which is kind of my point.

Schadenfreude is sweet

Haha it's funny because Misuzu's reaction is on the 4th panel!

How many times in this arc did he end the page with a Misuzu reaction face?
This shit is getting stale.

HIATUS FUCKING WHEN!
Fumita please end this shit

Literally no point to this arc whatsoever.

Does this finally disprove the theory that Misuzu is in love with Jun?

Vol. 1: 1-124, 124 pages.
Vol. 2: 125-236, 112 pages.
Vol. 3: 237-359, 123 pages.
Vol. 4: 360-476, 116 pages.
Vol. 5: 477-598, 122 pages.
Vol. 6: 599-(?), 111 pages and counting.

He's within range to go on vacation about here, or he could drag it out another couple weeks.

She is surprised because he dumped her first.

It's more like her face says "The wrong hole was the right one all along!".

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if she cries.

Time for Carol to come back yeah?

carol is shit

YOU WA SHOCK
Did anyone really expect anything different?

Even if you REALLY thought this chapter was worth it for story reasons around Misuzu's feeling of inadequacy about Tomo, it didn't need to be this fucking long.

Just do a small, maybe 2 page catch up on the Jun and Misuzu dating thing where Misuzu hates the fact that she's not athletic enough to keep up with Tomo and then the pages of Tomo talking to her then this, it didn't need to be such a huge buildup.

youtu.be/3K0RzZGpyds

but we got misuzu faces

The fucking point was explaining why they dated in the first place. Do you retards actually read this manga or just shitpost in these threads?

we literally already knew why

It was already explained in the original flashback well enough, fag. It didn't need to have this month long drawn out sequence with details we already knew.

ok but who cares? The reason wasnt really that interesting.

>This entire arc revealed absolutely nothing new about the 3 day relationship
>When we go back to the present a status quo cockblock will happen

We didn't need 38+ pages to explain that little.

Can you spot all the inconsistencies?

panel 1 is how misuzu told it, as her being put upon
today's page is how it actually happened

Is this the new girl?

>It was already explained
No, it wasn't. Not to mention, we didn't know why Jun avoided Tomo either. We didn't know that Jun wanted to go out with Misuzu to become friends with Tomo again. We didn't know that Misuzu wanted to date Jun to try to "bridge" the gap between Tomo and herself. Not to mention we're still going to learn about why Jun started treating her normally again.

I have severe cotton candy deficiency.

Where art thou, Kyarorain?

getting impregnated by Senpai

He can't be with Misuzu because Misuzu can't cook Oyakodon!

They still didn't need to spend so much fucking time on this arc, all this shit could be boiled down to 10-15 pages at most without all the unnecessary crap we already know or don't NEED to know.

As it is, we have 38+ pages of shit with a few nuggets in there of actual story insights.

Her mother didnt let them even kiss

Alright, go tell Fumita that.

I'm not saying it changes anything, but if you're saying that this arc in it's entirety was necessary/ you don't understand why people think it was a huge waste of time then you're just an idiot.

>10-15 pages
How many pages is this arc?

I need to see this before manga ends.

>Necessary
Nothing is necessary. Page 2 could have been Tomo raping Jun and this series would have been over then and there.

It depends. We had the junior high school arc begin on page 670, but that was a dozen or so pages of Jun getting used to seeing Tomo in a ladies' uniform. He gets the idea to try Misuzu on page 683, so we've spent 27 pages on that so far.

This.
Also, people were complaining about the author not explaining it

The flashback itself is over 38 pages so far.

Stop being retarded, in terms of shit necessary to the story itself it was lacking, I already said it before that the actual important bits of this arc, which are pretty fucking few, could have been conveyed to the reader without forcing them to sit through more detailed bits of the flashback that we already know about and don't need to be drawn out so long.

>dropout

>dropout

>He... he captured my favorite trick!

>Actual important bits of the arc
You're crying that an author/mangaka is putting detail into his story, is expanding upon past information (Misuzu said mountain and beach, when it was actually the river fishing and stairs), and is throwing a running joke into it at the same time.

BTFO

I don't understand why you faggots are always so impatient about everything. The flashback was fine.

Why does misuzu keep calling him by his first name after they broke up? is that normal in moonland?

is it any wonder why this series isnt even popular in japan? even nisekoi was better than this

Bitch deserves it.

she called him that way always.

> Misuzu said mountain and beach, when it was actually the river fishing and stairs

Oh wow I'm so glad we had to spend all this time on Misuzu and Juns dates to find out that extremely important bit of world building, thanks user.

>CERVIX STATUS: PENETRATED

I told you, go cry to Fumita on twitter. Or ask someone to make an abridged version for you in a year.

This is a thread for discussing Tomo, and I'm voicing my opinion about why this arc was bad, don't act like this isn't the proper place for it you retard.

You're basically complaining that you're not reading the spark notes version of Tomo chan. You shouldn't be calling anyone a retard.

Here's a piece of advice, if you don't like Yonkoma devices, don't read yonkoma

I'm not saying the entire arc needs to be cut, just that we didn't need to see repeated information that we already knew which also didn't add anything to the story.

There's a difference between wanting cliff-notes and just not wanting a story to be hugely redundant and boring.

why all the panel cropping?

Dropout, what font are you using in the last panel?

Are you a fucking idiot?

Obelix

>Beat me to it? He...

???

Thank you

Look at that height difference. Just imagine. It's no doubt it wouldn't work out.

most likely
...eh taeb ot em ?!ti

I've realized that I don't know where to begin for redrawing.

Jesus Christ, how terrible.
Don't ever use paint ever again.

Five million years in paint. Do it again.

2 years worth of cum made a glopping sound as it flowed endlessly into Misuzu

>Paint
Heh.

1. lrn2clonetool
2. Turn on font smoothing fag

How did you make the font come out this terrible?

that was intended as an insult and not a factual statement.

Oh no, 30 pages
What a nightmare!!

By not applying a feature I wasn't aware of

It is when we're drip-fed this boring shit over more than a month.

a bit hacked up but knock yourself out

You know what's worse than people not getting the joke? Explaining it afterwards.

So yeah, stop that shit.

Now edit her to have her eyes rolled back and drooling

It would work out all over the place.

I leave that to the lewd edit user, he's so much better than me at that