Will this be quality? Am I a moron for looking forward to it...

Will this be quality? Am I a moron for looking forward to it? Will KyoAni hit it out of the park (again) with Violet Evergarden?

Kyoanifags will love it. No one else will like it. Every Kyoani show is the same.

It's the most hyped show of winter 2018 in the west so many people will probably like it

I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion

Elaborate? How are they all the same?

it will be a 8/10 that kyoanifags praise as one of the artistic masterpieces of the millennium, like all of their other anime.

Could say the same about the no one else will like it part of your previous post. Kyoani shows are always among the most popular/watched shows of their respective seasons.

Very pretty, and competently made, but with no weight and impact to either the animation or story.

Kyoani has a very dedicated fanbase, no one would deny that.

As they should, their shows are always good at the very least. The fanbase they've managed to garner doesn't come from nowhere.

Yep, solid 8, every time. Never worse, never better.

That's not Devilman.

>It's the most hyped show of winter 2018 in the west
where?

In the west, Violet episode 1 premiere had the longest line in history for Anime Expo 2017, its PVs have the most views on YouTube of all winter 2018 shows, it is also the 2018 show with the most members on MAL. That isn't to say Japan isn't interested, its merch is selling like hot cakes.

Shows what you know, I only like about half of their shows. It's literally a coin toss Everytime for me.

>netflix trash by kyoanus

kek

It's already ranked 21st on MALs all time greatest anime. I think that speaks volumes.

>MAL

>MAL

>I think that speaks volumes.
You're not wrong.

It'll be a masterpiece

Charles Dickens or Oscar Wilde tier writing, no less

They have to animate the bath scene, right? That's plot relevant?

Violet is already stole my heart, I don't need another reason to watch it.

Why is this allowed? Seriously, why do they allow people to rate a show that hasn't even come out yet?

Extremely important scene with complex and deep meaning of purpose of strong and independent woman in a post-war world that slowly heals war wounds

Violet dies.

But her soul will choose to go back in time

And get pregnant by daddy gilbert and become his mother.

depends how much they alter from the LN

the LN is a dull dreary emo crap story, that would make any normal person wish they could die rather then turn the next page.

If Kyoani doesn't heavily rewrite it, it will be the prettiest animate trash ever released.

I guess you are badmouthing a lot, a book can't be so bad since it won some literature awards.

I honestly thought this was Saber Alter for a moment.

Saber is just a poor man's Violet

>Every Kyoani show is the same.
People have this delusion because they haven't actually watched any of them since K-On, and not many people watched that either (hence widely accepted memes like K-On taking place in elementary school or being a harem). In general Westerners don't watch anything. It's only a couple of people that go beyond the One Punch Mans and Akiras, and most of them don't talk about anime on the internet. Sad.

>K-On taking place in elementary
There would be no difference.

No. Kyoani is the most hated studio right after A1. Nobody is going to watch this.

There would be but you don't watch anime so you wouldn't understand.

She looks like one of Kyoani's cutest-looking girls, so I'll give her that.

Considering they don't act in any way like high schoolers, nope, no difference.

She looks to be one of Kyoani's cutest-looking girls by far, so I'll give her that.

Reminds me way too much of Seacats.