Houseki no Kuni

The fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aicao119/status/937735890247413760
youtube.com/watch?v=UW2IDIDfHKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm tired of this image. Make a different one.

non-humans have non-human flexibility

news at 11

Real thread

>he made this thread again for the 100th time

Guess we can no longer have threads until release day then.

Look, it's really fucking simple.

That's honestly worse.
The body was already too long, now you connected it to the one even further away.

>our general was deleted
have we officially become cancer

Gotta keep shitposters out of here.
It's burden of being popular, retards are gonna be inevitably attracted.

the very OP of that general was honestly not good though, sounded more of a troll than the actual trolls

What a superstar

>general
Gee, I wonder why.

>our general
No user, you are the cancer.

>we
>our general
Kill yourself.

>we
>that image

I don't think there are any actual HnK fans posting anymore. Or they try and get drowned out by trolls. Well done, guys. You ruined another place for a niche fandom.

Post pages from the manga that you like.

Is the dub for this show any good?

I don't know if "like" is the right word here, but this page definitely stuck with me.

Can't say I care for this design.

>165467502
Why are you in these threads then? Can't you just go back to where you came from without fucking shit up?

This is probably my favourite page, too.

Because I like this show?
I just don't really care for that page, chill out.

Why is LaPhos so sexy?

>when the shitposters finally get to you

That's pretty gay, desu. Looks like a dude.

I'm sorry, I've been on the edge for a few threads, the shitposter is really getting on my nerves and I thought it was you.

Is it gay to fuck a rock?

Hold the fucking phone. Does Phos get her fucking head replaced?

She just dyed her hair, animeonly friend, ignore that picture!

It was clearly explained that Bort is dangerous when sleepwalking. Poor Jade was probably in her path.

>got into this this 3 days ago
>caught up on the anime
>started the manga
>try and see how the threads on Sup Forums are
>looks comfy
>3 threads later shitposters and trolls ruin it
looks like i came late

Those are the deadest eyes I have ever seen in any medium. Its the eyes of, "I am tired of this shit."

Just don't (You) tumblr. It's not hard

Because she's nopan

Oh good we're still starting threads with this retardation.

Jade's voice was kinda too deep in the anime version of this scene. Needs to be more smol.

>That dildo looking hilt on the blade
What a naughty gem he is.

Smol like this?

I see the metaposting faggot is back.

I felt the same. The manga momentarily made her seem so childlike next to sensei, which really drove home the relationship dynamic between him and the rest of the gems in a cute and comical way. Anime didn't really make that come across.

These threads were cancer from day one.

If it looks like a dude, yeah.
Your clearly a closet homo.

Not who you think you're replying to, jackass.

I don't think there is one.

You are a metaposting faggot, so yes, you are who I meant to reply to.

Wrong, you can see that that the middle leg here is the right leg to the far left legs' left leg!

Why can't you just go back to where you came from, man? You got what you wanted, just let us be, the anime will be over this month and so the threads.

it was still pretty cute at least

last threads i was in were ruined anyway by others who (you) at them and trolls

Fuck off, I haven't done anything but discuss this show. You're the one derailing with your attention-whore meta shit.

Come on, man, please, these are the only threads I really enjoyed, they will be done in a few weeks and they won't come back, just let me have this little happiness in my life.

Just, shut up

Stop derailing the thread.

I wish I could be Red Beryl and play dressup with all my gembutts.

Disregard arrow memes.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

I'd let Phos take me to the moon

Obsidian!

Same. I wouldn't even care if I got turned into snail food.

This artist draws some very cute Benitos.

That's some cute seaweed

Who? Ah that's a nice Nepti

Here you go.
twitter.com/aicao119/status/937735890247413760

I noticed that in the manga, they maintain a more ambivalent characterization, but in the anime, they're fairly feminine. I wonder if that was intentional, because I preferred the ambiguity in the manga.

What do you think would sell better.

Anyone got that image with the drawing/body proportions guidelines?
Kinda like the ones for the concept art of Skullgirls characters

Not him, but cute traps
On a serious note, I watched the anime first, and until I did read the mana, they felt very ambiguous in the anime(with a few exceptions, like Dia), so I guess it's some sort of bias due to the comparison?

Damn, Cicada looks like THAT?

Damn, Cicada looks like THAT?

>general

Fuck off

It's a little ironic that Shinsha's sole job is patrolling during the night yet all those gems fled, there was a moon spaceship thing waiting around and Cicada helped Phos to carry Pad without Shinsha noticing. It's possible Phos carried him part way there, but still. It's possible she's the one that alerted everyone else but from the looks of it it was Jade that noticed everyone was missing.

Nah, doubt that happened, Shinsha is too busy caring about her own matters and she really doesn't give a fuck about what Phos do, she might love her and everything but I doubt she will get into Phos' business. But it does seem suspicious that someone knew they were missing right off the bat, I wonder what time of the day it was, maybe around evening or something? We can clearly see it's dark but still.

You've got your explanation right there:

It works, it's just you who have no artistic talent and couldn't figure how to connect the two parts like they should be connected.

It's still the 3D models, so it has to work.

>But it does seem suspicious that someone knew they were missing right off the bat
The Amethyst that was pretending to be asleep is the most likely suspect. Then Euclase, who was already on to Phos's scheme. After that it could have been anyone.

That's 2D there. And they don't always use the same 3D models. Sometimes they use deformed shapes that look good at one angle but would look QUALITY at any other.

user was right. Dia's characterization is way better in the manga than in the anime.

possible that euc asked amethyst to be an insider and why the twin was pretending to be asleep to report back to euc but they didnt think phos would panic and pushed forward the plan to go to the moon

Right before sunrise. Maybe someone makes rounds around school during the night or, like the other user said, the other Amethyst already knew they were planning something.

Prove that's it's 2D?

I want to be given phallic lacerations through the crevices of gembutt.

Yep, I do believe Euc had something to do with it because the info was spot on and they almost got to them.

NOT LIKE THIS

they'll fix it in the Blu-ray release

Anyone mind sharing the what I watched/what I expected/what I got pic?

I wish i could cut out like that

Look at it closely, isn't it obvious? This scene is also 2D. Makes sense since the person that animated the ED helped in this episode, you should check the production notes if you are curious, they should be in sakugabooru or just read them of your favorite anime site.

There are, at least, 4 of it. There're all pretty bad.

I give you... the Gem Gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=UW2IDIDfHKY

if you got the others ill take'em, i need more dumb gem shit