i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Israeli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

Prev

Attached: 1505480310674-pol.png (860x656, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/422347-russia-expels-american-diplomats-skripal/
rt.com/business/422314-petro-yuan-futures-dollar-death/
youtu.be/tfngAkrsW94
youtu.be/Tdm_9gDZWqY
youtu.be/8Y4-iPbtrAM
youtu.be/_8IOsXrMV4g
rt.com/news/422296-israel-iron-dome-missiles/
almasdarnews.com/article/bullets-fly-across-damascus-as-east-ghouta-militants-set-fire-to-their-bases-and-arms-storage-sites-before-evacuating/
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-video-the-moment-nusra-assassins-kill-a-leading-free-syrian-army-commander-in-south-idlib/
youtube.com/watch?v=FJQcOSiWuhI
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/978292618391117824
youtu.be/azP-d0by_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8i3lf7ZAk
nytimes.com/1997/12/20/us/postal-worker-in-milwaukee-shoots-3-and-kills-himself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy gold

Buy my penis

Good goy.

death to america
death to israel
death to saudi arabia
death to britain
death to france

Attached: 1511558163705.png (1920x1079, 2.43M)

List of expels

>USA:
60 Diplomats (12 spies who the U.S. believes are working under diplomatic cover at Russia’s mission to the United Nations),
Closing of consulate in Seattle (counter-intelligence concern because of its proximity to a U.S. Navy base.)

The officials say the actions are being taken to send a message about the “unacceptably high” number of Russian spies in the U.S. and to respond to the attack in the U.K.
The officials weren’t authorized to be identified by name and requested anonymity.

The expelled Russians will have seven days to leave the U.S.

>CANADA
4 Russian diplomats
3 applications by the Russian government for additional diplomatic staff will now be denied.

>UK
23 Russian diplomats

>UKRAINE:
13 Russian diplomats

>POLAND:
4 Russian diplomats

>GERMANY:
4 Russian diplomats

>FRANCE
4 Russian diplomats

>LITHUANIA:
3 Russian diplomats

>CZECH REPUBLIC:
3 Russian diplomats

>THE NETHERLANDS:
2 Russian intelligence officers

>ITALY:
2 Russian diplomats

>DENMARK
2 Russian diplomats

>LATVIA
1 Russian diplomat

>ROMANIA
1 Russian diplomat

>FINLAND
1 Russian diplomat

>CROATIA
1 Russian diplomat

>SWEDEN
1 Russian diplomat

>ESTONIA:
The russian defense attache, 1

I dont care if you unfriend me you stupid faggot, you arent even a decent player, noob.

If you want me to add you on warthunder just give me your name nibbas.

based us, not caring about USA and lackeys

based portugal and spain

Ts*pras can't piss off the church anymore tbqh.

Attached: DZONSFyXcAApl3l.jpg (679x306, 53K)

Different cultures? NO
Similar or complimentary - why not?
America white migration times as an example.

>Russia to retaliate over diplomats’ expulsion by UK allies

The decision of a number of NATO and other European countries to expel Russian diplomats over the poisoning of the former double-agent Sergei Skripal amounts to a “provocative act” and only harms international relations and the investigation of the incident, the Ministry said in a statement.

The countries which expelled Russian diplomats have only played into the hands of London, which “de-facto took a prejudiced, biased and hypocritical stance, producing indiscriminate accusations against the Russian Federation in the absence of explanations of what happened and refusing to engage in substantive cooperation,” the statement reads.

>Moscow will expel at least 60 US diplomats in response to Washington’s move which it linked to double agent Skripal’s poisoning, Senator Vladimir Dzhabarov said. He called the move to expel 12 of the Russian UN staff illegal.

President Vladimir Putin will be the one to make a final decision on retaliatory measures against the US and European countries that expelling Russian diplomats. For now, the Russian Foreign Ministry is studying the situation and drafting a list of possible actions, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. Moscow has nothing to do with the Skripal case, he added.
rt.com/news/422347-russia-expels-american-diplomats-skripal/

>Death of US dollar? China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance

The highly anticipated yuan-backed crude oil futures have been launched in Shanghai. China is the world’s biggest oil consumer, with eyes on rival benchmarks Brent and WTI as well as the US currency.
Trading of the new oil futures contracts for September settlement started on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange at 440.20 yuan ($69.70) per barrel, reports Chinese daily the South China Morning Post. Some 18,540 lots have reportedly been sold and purchased so far.

The long-awaited step evoked a surge in global prices for oil with Brent Crude soaring to $71 a barrel for the first time since 2015. US crude benchmark West Texas Intermediate (WTI) reached the highest level in three years at $66.55 per barrel, before retreating to $65.53.

Experts see China’s yuan-dominated contracts as historic as the new futures symbolize the first time that foreign investors can access a Chinese commodity market. The launch ends years of setbacks and delays since the country’s first attempt at listing the securities in 1993.

At the same time, the petro-yuan launch is seen as a blow to the US dollar that has been weakening in recent months. The US dollar is the predominant settlement currency for oil futures contracts. On Monday, the greenback slipped to a 16-month low against the Japanese yen, but remained steady against a basket of six major currencies.
Chinese authorities have reportedly accelerated the launch amid growing crude imports. Last year, the country outpaced the US as the world’s number one importer of oil. Thus, the contracts may not only help to win some control over pricing from the major international benchmarks, but also promote the use of Chinese currency in global trade.
rt.com/business/422314-petro-yuan-futures-dollar-death/

YA BASHAR

*flies back to launch site*
Alright, now i agree.
Wasn't the US originally formed on this idea too?
It wasn't just what happened (white immigration), but what was originally designed to happen.

Attached: 1522012784508.webm (368x640, 647K)

i rue the day the american people mow down the hordes of chinese
cleanse with fire

Attached: 1520884826257.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

>destroy kv1 in earliest t34

Attached: 1512581590695.jpg (500x395, 37K)

strange indeed

Attached: 1507174430720.png (574x362, 263K)

kek
>Israel fires volley of Iron Dome defensive missiles after false alarm over gunfire in Gaza

The IDF has launched a volley of anti-aircraft missiles into clear skies, after Israel’s Iron Dome defense system activated during a Hamas military drill in Gaza, after it confused machine gun fire with incoming projectiles.

youtu.be/tfngAkrsW94

youtu.be/Tdm_9gDZWqY

youtu.be/8Y4-iPbtrAM

youtu.be/_8IOsXrMV4g

rt.com/news/422296-israel-iron-dome-missiles/

what's the endgame for idlib?

Nuclear holocaust.

is this weaponized cringe?
ban it!

Things are about to heat up in Syria and Ukraine with all these anti Russian sentiments and expulsions today. That much is guaranteed.

Chinese ground forces are being deployed in Syria today at the Russian port of Tartus and are to assist the SAA in an upcoming offensive and its not just the "Night Tigers" that have been there since December on spec ops missions in rebel territory. No numbers or units known yet but PLA marked vehicles have been spotted in Tartus, pictures not allowed at the port, we may see them soon enough.

Deals reached in Duma with rebels. They are currently denying but they can't deny for too long. SAA stay out of the enclave but Russian and Syrian military police take over just like in Irbin,Hirista and Zamalka.
5000 fighters and their families expected to leave from Duma for Idlibistan(getting crowded there now...)

Russia and Turkey have agreed to a deal regarding Tall Rifat in Afrin.

Turkey says they still intend to take Manbij. Parts of the border wall in north Syria also taken down along Rojava, echoing what happened in the days before the Afrin operation began.

USAF has bombed SAA positions in east Dez. SAA respond with artillery barrage on SDF positions destroying at least one FOB and three vehicles. The unofficial no mans land holds.

Putin and the Emir of Qatar discussing the Syrian situation and last nights Houthi missiles on Riyadh.

Attached: 1521810267032.jpg (1024x812, 204K)

I hope they repeat this

>Iron Dome

Attached: 1002998.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

It's the level of Maghrebi's meme game.

Attached: 1515298438150.jpg (720x538, 43K)

Complementarity of ethnic groups very complex and not always obvious thing.
If we talk about the United States in the context of a melting pot and earth superstate - yes, America was originally white (european) ethostate.

Fresh bread from Turkey to Afrin civilians

Attached: DZOW7oVXcAEDf36.jpg (720x486, 46K)

>Chinese ground forces are being deployed in Syria today at the Russian port of Tartus and are to assist the SAA in an upcoming offensive and its not just the "Night Tigers" that have been there since December on spec ops missions in rebel territory. No numbers or units known yet but PLA marked vehicles have been spotted in Tartus, pictures not allowed at the port, we may see them soon enough.
AAAAAAAAAAA
source

greater israel

>Bullets fly across Damascus as East Ghouta militants set fire to their bases and arms storage sites before evacuating

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:55 P.M.) – As yet more rebel fighters prepare to depart from Damascus’ East Ghouta region per an evacuation agreement with Syrian government forces, the process of burning their final bases and arms storage sites ahead of departure continues.

Over the last several days, civilians in government-controlled areas of Damascus have heard bullets whistle overhead as they go about their daily lives.

The passing bullet fire is neither the result of shooting celebrations by Syrian Army soldiers nor incoming attack from armed rebel groups but rather due to secondary explosions from ammo caches that have been set alight by evacuating militants.

Given that departing insurgents are only allowed to leave with the weapons they can carry (i.e. their personal assault rifle), the burning of their hidden arms and ammunition stockpiles comes as no surprise; logically, they want to deny government forces war spoils that may be used against them in future battles.

almasdarnews.com/article/bullets-fly-across-damascus-as-east-ghouta-militants-set-fire-to-their-bases-and-arms-storage-sites-before-evacuating/

Americas new $3.6bn extra to Israel's defence will pay for it ;)

Jewnited States are truly the best Goys

>Russia and Turkey have agreed to a deal regarding Tall Rifat in Afrin.
Turkish-Russian Alliance when?

given that we are threatened / bribed by the kikes ya, we're great

>Graphic video: The moment Nusra assassins kill a leading Free Syrian Army commander in south Idlib

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:25 P.M.) – Video footage (shown below) has been released bearing witness to the moment that a group of assassins belonging to Al-Qaeda affiliate Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (better known by its former name, Al-Nusra Front) killed a leading Free Syrian Army commander.

The victim rebel commander, Abu Abd al-Rahman, had been assassinated whilst observing the frontline opposite Syrian Army positions in the southern countryside of Idlib province.

Sources describe the exact location of the assassination as being ‘south of Tammana’ – a rebel-held town (thought to have many ISIS loyalists) immediately east of Khan Sheikhoun.

Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham was kicked out of Khan Sheikhoun by rival rebel groups during recent infighting across Idlib province – since then it has activated sleeper cells to hinder the operations of enemy insurgents.

Based on the point-of-view footage shown, it appears that Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham assassins used a silenced automatic rifle to carry out their attack.

VIDEO AT almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-video-the-moment-nusra-assassins-kill-a-leading-free-syrian-army-commander-in-south-idlib/

such a peacefull rebellion

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

Just don't bully this strange boy and everything will be OK
Will they learn?

Do you believe that it could work in Europe?
Dare i say, a united Federal European State?

>not bullying weird strange kids

shut up pidoraska, best part of school was bullying all the sissies.

Mass shootings aren't even statistically a notable issue. They're just a tool being used to disarm the populace.

U.S DoD pays $ 7,000 for a SVD rifle in the name of freedum.

Why America looks like late Soviet Union?

Attached: corruption.png (459x650, 333K)

what am i in for?

Attached: 6af7a8cee0444541e5841b43aa734ba0.png (957x498, 801K)

so its plebbit tier

Filter

this i can agree with, i was bullied and when i gre up to higher classes it was fun bullying the other weird guys, but we generally ont fuck with the younger kids, not even 1 grade younger, we stick to our own grades.

Yeah, pretty much. Or even worse.

adjusted for inflation)))))))))))

disgusting

Attached: 1505987894128.jpg (415x344, 32K)

>not shooting down bullets

>
Don't make fun of us

Attached: 6269.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Israel #1

>Damascus have heard bullets whistle overhead as they go about their daily lives
Has Israel's Iron Dome responded yet?

but it's for free! You don't pay for it! On the bright side it did not bomb the city

Easily
Most important thing is media noise.
And I wouldnt say that this is a statistical error.
Until the 90s, mass shootings were a rare thing in America
*autistic screeching*

Attached: 1518825425986.png (1277x913, 148K)

*fires machine gun*

Kek. The kikes are so paranoid to the point where they're using AA to shoot down stray bullets.

damn I've never seen chinese army in action, would be cool to see some of them in syria

hopefully it is true

Does southfront browse /sg/ i can swear some info of the report was posted on /sg/ first.
youtube.com/watch?v=FJQcOSiWuhI

when will assad deliver the pop pop and the stainless steel?

>Fires at your Iron Dome

Attached: 1445115455937.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>When the SAA reached the outskirt of Kafr Batna it met over 400 fighters of Faylaq al-Rhaman who didn't only defect but immediately joined the fight against their former group killing and injuring dozens of their old comrades ... these brave men saved many lives
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/978292618391117824

>Houthi missile
youtu.be/azP-d0by_j8
Can some one make an nice pic about it?

click SF ads!

>fires 4 babby missiles 20 seconds before firing a huge barrage

Deal with that Israel psssst nothin personnel

*fires his AK into the sky*

Attached: 0M59wry8T3ywJckXE655wQ.png (950x685, 518K)

Long time no see this flag
Is Everything good in lybia?

>Easily
But not in the way the current EU is trying to achieve it, right?
Imagine how demoralized they have to be to do this at this point.

>would be cool to see some of them in syria
no

>>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>bus in terrorists to easy to target areas in large groups
>find terrorist concentrations
>carpet bomb them
Fucking genius.

Attached: assad undefeated.jpg (480x359, 13K)

that is some fake ass news
>assassins used a silenced automatic rifle

The absolute state of western """""air defence"""""

Attached: 1520739379296.png (3160x3254, 1011K)

Which part of Libya are you in? Also, how's it going in Libya?

>all rebels are sunni jihadi-
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8i3lf7ZAk

Attached: amerimutt.png (403x334, 124K)

>And I wouldnt say that this is a statistical error.
No, but it isn't statistically relevant. The amount of people who die in these shootings is insignificant in the bigger picture.
The stats in that database also seem to include any shootings with 3 victims and up. So your basic gangbanger or revenge shooting gets turned into a "mass-shooting".
Stuff like this:
nytimes.com/1997/12/20/us/postal-worker-in-milwaukee-shoots-3-and-kills-himself.html
You get 40 of those in a year in a country as large and fucked up as America and it's nothing notable.

>not just the "Night Tigers" that have been there since December on spec ops missions in rebel territory
Wait, how did I miss this? More info on this?

Attached: pondering aniki of wisdom.jpg (576x768, 78K)

It's always just been a means to easily concentrate insurgents in one plot of land to then more easily blow to kingdom come. They should have been finding ways to kill off all of the fuckers that are being shipped around in busses surreptitiously but word might well have gotten out and then there would be no more good faith. More than they deserve.

Man i've been waiting for them to be in Syria since russia came in.. so far they faild to deliver me this pleasure

wtf i love rebels now

why would you advocate china in syria
are you chinese

For some reason I think its complete bullshit but Id love to be wrong

Hey mate yes it have been too long i really missed shitposting.
>Is Everything good in lybia?
Still shit, i am getting very close of committing a mass shooting just waiting for something to push me off the edge.

Modern EU is absolutely useless and harmful for Europeans thing.
First, such a merger must take place voluntaristly.
Secondly, European superstate shouldnt dictate to Europeans what to eat and how to vacuum their carpets with a vacuum cleaner.
Etc, etc, etc

Makes sense to me too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 16.50.15.png (2144x2282, 3.51M)

I'd actually be really surprised if there wasn't a small scale deployment of Chinese special forces in Syria

Watch for your own country pidorashka. Only yesterday over 2000 people died in fire because we are corrupted africa-tier shithole.

>Who would win?
>a multi-billion dollar anti-rocket missile
>illiterate arabs with sub-$300 rifles

1-7-7-6 T-I-G-E-R-S

In fact, there were 200000000 gorrilions dead.
Neva forget

>Trump banned VEPR imports
STAAAHHHHPPP

Veprs fucking suck

Interesting point, thanks.
But it's still not normal

Attached: 1520131673998.jpg (2508x979, 1.02M)

Well the Night Tigers spec ops, a classified unit from the Lanzhou Military Region(very desert and mountainous area of west China) have been in Syria since December 2017 with scout units there in November 2017.
So if regular ground troops are there as a number of claims say around Tartus, that's a huge escalation in Syria.

>tfw I want to see PLA in action removing the Islamists in the same brutal manner they do in west China.
>inb4 we see them at the pocket closures.

The PLA has also started construction of a military base with air capabilities in the Wakhan Corridor of Afghanistan due to increasing fears that Taliban insurgents are infiltrating into west China via the relatively safe corridor and training or influencing the Chinese Muslims of the region and the fact the situation in Afghanistan is entering dangerous evels with over 70% of the districts being contested with 15% of the country under direct control by Taliban and another 10% contested by ISIS and around 2% under control of ISIS.

Attached: Chinese troops.jpg (3008x2000, 845K)

Said the American of the Russian import rifle.

>why would you want to see k*rds and amerimutts dying
>why would you want to speed the destruction of r*bels

Attached: behindthepost.jpg (700x345, 40K)

Major tunnel network discovered linking the entirety of SW Ghouta and entrances destroyed. They were well built with concrete and steel and wide enough to fit vehicles.

US funding and supply lines went to good use I see.