What an absolute mess of a franchise...

What an absolute mess of a franchise.What's the point of watching the anime and movie if we're going to have to read the LNs which in turn do not have a conclusive ending and the last one released was in 2011?

> he reads LNs
> he reads

>Watching trash

anyone think Nagaru Tanigawa will continue the light novels some day or is the franchise dead?

He doesn't give a shit anymore

Why isn't KyoAni sucking his dick for the sequel?That would be a better question

that's why broadcast order is superior. at least it has some sort of ending instead of leading pretty much to nothing

The LNs have a fitting open ending so it's alright.

Except Disappearance is a better conclusion.

>Let's make generic SoL/moe crap inwhich there is episode out of order or repeated endlessly
>Wait for autistic nerds "o, my 2deep4u artistic skills..!"

S1 broadcast order was a good idea, endless eight wasn't

Broadcast order is a bad meme

retards

Broadcast order is good for a first watch of S1, as long as you rewatch everything later on chronological

It was a good experience but we don't get a satisfying ending.There is alot of people that would rather live in the normal world of non-kuudere yuki so the ending of Dissapearance was pretty meh for them.This coupled with the fact that we will never see the pairings and how everything works out at the end is pretty sad.

I kinda wish I had never picked up this series desu,it was always on my must watch list because I though it would have a conclusive ending but nah.
People should lay the cards on the table and tell potential viewers that the series does not have a conclusive ending because the series could be a 9/10 and not satisfy you regardless.

doujins did it 4 me

There's no need to rewatch chronologically,it's boring and unless you have the memory of a dog you won't need it

>There is alot of people that would rather live in the normal world of non-kuudere yuki
Retards maybe. Disappearance world was a travesty and fake Yuki was an emotional cripple based on a bland happiness template. I mean, that was the whole point.

>There's no need to rewatch chronologically
Yes you need to unless you want the character progression to be a roller coaster (I've read some broadcast-only fags that completely misinterpret important stuff). The ide is to wait some time after watching S1 Broadcast to forget it, and then follow the story more coherently by watching everything on chronological. Alternatively just watch chronological.

No.Effectively Kyon chose the world that is always in danger of collapse and where supernatural beings have the ability to effectively change the course of human history as they see fit.
The dissapearance world was much better for the overall population,maybe not for Kyon,who had memories with the old crew and did not want to dispose of them for the new crew.I'm not blaming him,just saying that he did not care about the world but just himself when he did that

did he really make the right choice?

>Kyon chose the world that is always in danger of collapse
Haruhi has mellowed out a lot by that point so it's obviously not the case anymore. Plus she can (and probably does, as shown by the shitiness of the Disappearance world) influence the world in a positive way too, with her powers and her actions.

>OP realizes anime is just ads for manga and LNs.

Translations?

He's being a judge for LNs contests

Is the manga fully translated?

Good Lord, I guess he's in a personal hell or something.

How can it be a personal hell if we're in it too?

delete this

The Disappearance of Haruhi was the perfect ending for the series. Why bother reading the LNs? I'm glad I left it at that.

I dunno, I'm not the one forced to read isekai all day.

>Haruhi sees your dick

wtf i love cuckoldry now

How the fuck is Disappearance in any way an ending of anything?

>haruhi
>generic
As usual, anyone who (ab)uses this word is a retard who should be sterilized. It is nearly unheard of for anyone to use it correctly anymore.

Kyon admits he finds the world created by Haruhi fun thus resolving a conflict of his where he had previously wished things would be normal. He no longer sees getting dragged around by Haruhi as a bad thing. Its an open ending to a slice of life series where the adventure will continue.

Heck it even confirms who Kyon will end up with since we know in the future there will be a romance between Kyon and Yuki :^)

That's still not an ending to the series proper, it just solves a part of it; namely the arcs of -- and develops the relationship of -- Kyon and Yuki. And even then, the deeper effects of that are only truly felt after Disappearance when Kyon changes his behaviour towards the supernatural, the crew and mostly Yuki. It didn't give closure to the main arc (what is Haruhi, what is truly happening), or to Koizumi and Mikuru. The series, as a result, will always feel woefully unfinished.

Disappearance was amazing and it kept this alive with Yuki's new marketability for years, but without Tanigawa pumping novels and thinking of an ending, it will forever be an unfortunately incomplete mess.

Too busy adapting real masterpieces such as Phantom World and Violet Evergarden