I’d penetrate her with my Lance of Longinus, if you catch my drift

I’d penetrate her with my Lance of Longinus, if you catch my drift.

back off she's mine

No, she's only for Kaji san.

straight through her torso so its a messy affair

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE WHICH YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVEY TO MY MIND PLEASE ELABORATE FURTHER

We need more pictures like this.

Only of Asuka!

He'd murder her.

>shit girl
>shit anime
You can have her

Say that to my face not online and see what happens, nerd.

Not that guy but I don't know how you can like a haughty, narcissistic, always menstruating and jobbing cunt like Ms Sohryuu. Asuka is the worst anime red head in existence.

Fiery sex.

>I'd penetrate her with another man's lance
You do know there's a word for people like you right?

Yeah I want to fucking kill her too.

Asuka is a good candidate for high blood pressure and heart issues later on in life.

Na, all the sex she’s getting will relax her.

I’ve been blinded by her beauty.

Sex puts stress on heart, hence why senors are at risk for heart attack or stroke with sexual activity.

more like a dirk

I'd walk her home gently.

I’d be rather rough.

It's what I meant. Maybe bring her here.

What do you mean?

She will be that wet after I’m done with the forplay, can confirm.

I mean that I'd something she'd never forget. She'd have to cover up her neck afterwards.

me too!

>Longinus
It's longitude, idiot.

Damn that's a great kaiju design. I'd almost have a beer with it.

Never reply to my posts ever again.

i know exactly what you mean

Many people dislike Asuka and would rather kill her in the most painful possible. I understand.

Can you record yourself saying this? Your voice actress must be excellent.

No one really likes Asuka, they just want to take advantage of a fragile person.

Listen you virgin nerds, I'm married to a redhead irl and yeah it can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

So easy on the eyes and easily the smartest woman I've ever known, redheads are the most desired females of any category for a reason, rarity and value. Same reason Walter Payton rookie cards are worth more than Ryan Leaf cards.

TL;DR Asuka best girl.

>Same reason Walter Payton rookie cards are worth more than Ryan Leaf cards.
See I only have a basic idea what this is without googling it, but if a woman said this I'd just walk away. Same as if I found out she pretends to be a successful dude on the internet.
If I had to make a choice between one of those two and a Dullahan, I'd seriously consider the Dullahan, oblivion and all.

hope he is a girl so you can fuck off you disgusting namefag

I'd at least have something to talk about with a dullahan (male). Something that doesn't include virtue signalling with american football. Probably have the same taste in drink, too.

The thought of bullying Asuka until she's crying her heart out makes me very aroused. How normal is this?

I’d rather comfort her with my dick.

Depends on what sort of bullying you had in mind. Something that a shojo main boy would do, or something that involves crushing and bites?

I just want to make her happy...

>Sohryuu
>obviously a photo of Shikinami
I shiggy.

That happens after you've left her destroyed and sobbing.

Think extreme shoujo bullying. Actual force would only be used for self defence.

The heart of gold is a bit of a stretch but the rest is mostly true. But it's also to some extent her fault people treat her worse than Shinji because she's more often bitchy and aggressive towards others while shinji is just whiny and annoying at worst.

It still pisses me off how Misato reduced her mental anguish at her apartment to 'period lol'

>photo of Shikinami

So would I need to read up on shojo manga, or simply act as if the police station was closed?

It's illegal to bully people now?

Id put my thing in her hole if ya know what I mean
Id give her the ol chokeslam if ya get where I'm going

It's illegal to buttplug someone and take her out to town in a school uniform and stockings. Make it last really long, with a coffee followed by a walk through town and some drinks in an Irish pub in the evening. Preferably one with low lighting. Deny her any time she gets wet. Make sure she still has the plug any time she goes to the toilet. Drag on the conversation and the drink so she can't do anything. In fact it might count as psychological abuse depending on which country or state you were in.

Misato is better.

>sloppy thousands

At least she's not a mega cunt stuck on her period for eternity.

Asuka would do it with anyone. It doesn't matter if the guy is dog ugly or has a lame personality. It's all about her to her.

I’ve got a chance, yes!

You may have a chance, but you need to be really lame. She'll only pretend to want an alpha guy, what she's really looking for is the Untermensch. She has that much self-worth.

Aww, I’m too good for her but that means that I can treat her like shit which gives me an even higher chance.

Well of course no one is a mongrel to themselves. I'm convinced Asuka is incapable of a relationship, and I'd need a lot of convincing before I'm convinced otherwise.

Do your parents know you're visiting the hacker 4 Chan?

You would embrace her, right?

I was just thinking about saying really mean things to her. That's too far user.

Depends on who she's asking. If she's thinking about someone in particular I probably would. But if anyone would do, anyone from Sup Forums including the dwarf, wizard, white knight, goblin and the zipper suit werewolf, then I'd like to stay the fuck away from someone with such low standards.

Hey it's not my fault I was born ugly

Well you said extreme shojo bullying, you can't change your mind retroactively.

>jobbing
Please stay in whatever general you crawled out of.

Prove it. The mood is just right, take a picture and post it so everyone can come here to laugh at you.

No thanks I already get enough shit irl.

What's the huge bulbous thing she's clutching in her hands? is it shinji's?

If she had gotten plowed she wouldn't have been so insufferable throughout the show.

But she wouldn't get plowed that's the point. As soon as any sort of step was being made she'd do something retarded. Especially if someone accepted her advances and expected her to make a move.
The only love Asuka has is love of loneliness and oblivion. She's not capable of either giving or accepting, even if it was something with no strings attached, she wouldn't have any of it.

So it is possible to have less self-worth than an Eva character.

No shit genius.

I want to forcefully impregnate her

How? I mean both Asuka and Shinji got coerced into suicide by something that wasn't even human, and both made serious attempts. How can you have less self-worth than that?

>implying she wasn't already in EoE and was feeling the morning sickness

No you don't. You want to type about it. It's typing with strangers that turns you on, not actual sex.

I don't think you know how fucked up some people, can get, and I'm not talking about myself, my only insecurities come from my appearance.

Pretty sure I do. You don't have to believe a single word I write down, but a guy who pretended to be my friend for five fucking years heard a girl was going to dump me. He first tried to persistently and annoyingly seduce me. He literally wrote the words "I want to be your Kaworu". Then, after that didn't work and he felt t(h)otally rejected, he tried to talk me into killing myself using very advanced and well thought of tactics.
So yeah, I know exactly how fucked up people can get. Maybe you got some baggage as well, maybe you don't, but at least your insecurity doesn't come from the fact someone wanted you gay, or dead.

what

What the fuck

Misato had her own shit to deal with, didn't want to try sweeping the minefield that was Asuka's mental state, and didn't want to bring up Asuka's severe mental anguish to Rits because Rits would pull her from piloting EVA 02 and Asuka would fucking kill herself.

move over grandma, best girl coming through

Does that mean that you believe me, or that you don't? And how can anyone who supposedly watched Eva be shocked by any of this? I mean it was almost a minor annoyance compared to some other things this year.

>ten to one you can't make a blander character than Rei

I bet she'd be eager to suck my dick.

I believe you, but I find that a lot weirder than what was going on with the characters in Eva. You should write a blog if that was just a minor annoyance compared to other things.

I bet even she doesn't crave dick that much.

>I bet even she doesn't crave dick that much.
Yeah, right. She's all over Asuka and Asuka has a huge dick.

You would let the Jar Jar Binks of Eva suck your cock?

Most certainly.

I'm with this guy

>mfw just finished end of evangelion again
>not depressed
nice
this movie is truly mindfucking
but I can feel the sadness taking me over

I'd rather improve my life and look for a meaningful relationship, than use the internet as a replacement for everything I can't have at the moment or didn't have during childhood.
I may be the first male to quote Kushana, but anyone who gets close to me will see much more than that.

I only said that because I was curious and others might be too. Anyway, good call.