Black clover gets 51 episodes

>black clover gets 51 episodes
>a masterpiece like this only gets 2 seaons

Other urls found in this thread:

yawaspi.com/nakane/comic/001_001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once Pierrot realizes their mistake, it will be too late.

It's a monkeys paw deal. Black clover gets a 51 episode season by a shitty studio and shitty pacing. Do you really want the same to happen to a show you like?

Kaiji has 52 episodes though

Shitty art direction imo. Why do you fags like that shit?

This.
By the way, I don't understand how black clover even managed to get greenlit for an anime. By popular vote the manga was really shit.

I watched Season 1 of this and only the first arc was good. The rest were annoying because Kaiji kept repeating the same feels over and over.

Yeah because the only acceptable art style is Kyo-ani moeblobs.T

Strawman. Its just my opinion. Moe shit is for fags

>best boy gets 250 chapters
ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

To fill the void, I'm watching the Liar Game live serie, and enjoying it.

Shit taste imo. Why do you fags dislike unique, expressive artstyles?

His actor in the live serie was so shit.

Just read the manga. Part 3 is amazing.

It's something different and fits the narrative and general atmosphere. Everything is rough and unpleasant which fits with theme dregs of society against shadow rulers and cutthroat gangsters. If Kaiji looked like a archetypical twink no one would care; if anything the way he looks strengthens his underdog appeal.

Shit dude, the ordered an entire year of episodes before making sure it wasn't going to be awful?

They are really trying to push it as Jump's next big thing

OP btfo by his own retardation

I know that. I just wonder why they didn't seem to think ahead or plan anything at all before putting such a huge bet on 1 tile.

I dunno, maybe because there's enough new kids who don't know about all the shonen it is ripping off

the anime's pacing is unbearable, just read the manga to the soundtrack.

Probably whoever wanted to make BC into the next Naruto paid them for it. If it works they're probably planning on turning it into a long running anime.

Kaiji is cute!

Why do you hate moe so much?

it's fine except for the pachinko arc desu

You really should read Part 3 right now.
If you already have, do it again.

Going back to read it again after learning mahjong is so satisfying.

This must be one of the most insane battles out there, you can just tell the passion of the author turning mahjong into a psychological clusterfuck

>:|

it's official art dumbass and pic related is the author

oh shit, didn't know he was a fag.

my bad

>says the guy posting the e-celeb moeblob

yea i know...

I want to hurt her so bad. I wish there was a game where I could torture her.

Well, the author's longest manga is about an old guy falling in love with a mad man so you might be right

Based.

Weed, not even once.

They were pushing BC fucking hard before it was even aired. Crunchyroll tried to label it "the next best shonen" and not even 20 episodes in it's getting an english dubbing.

And you know there are retards that will believe it because they're told to believe it. Meanwhile Mob 100 gets no word of season 2.

Don't forget this and the beginning of Shin Kurosawa.

>And you know there are retards that will believe it because they're told to believe it.
Or they are paid to.

>hey this is pretty good
>boom mahjong arc against an old evil guy out of nowhere
I still liked it but that got me

I was expecting a mahjong arc eventually since it's fkmt. The thing that wowed me was the fucking fake chun kan.

>fucking fake chun kan
he can't keep getting away with it

the manga gets progressively worse desu

Part 3 was the best.

I fucking hope to god that he finds Akagi again somehow

It's weird. I started out hating Washizu for killing Fake Akagi but over time it felt like he and Akagi almost became friends

>still haven't seen the second season
I don't even know why, first + Akagi was a great ride

If only one poker went faster instead of dragging every single card reveal for as many chapters as possible. I liked it, but seeing literally nothing happening every week was painful.

More like soul brothers than friends, still willing to kill each other but thankful that they could find something meaningful in that fight

>badgers metaphor

Pretty much yeah

and a PS4 game

ZAWA !

(tribal music) zawa zawa
I liked season one's whispering zawas better.

Who his? Washizu was amazing. Now Akagi was a boring piece of garbage but who cares, it was a Washizu part anyway.

>Now Akagi was a boring piece of garbage
Brainlet

You liked that little starlet from the dorama?..

oh boy
Yet another spin off manga that'll never get translated.

The pacing is hardly any worse than most of the "Kaiji watches people push buttons" saga

>the face of someone feeling pure euphoria

That arc's a special kind of shit.
>they will betray each other!
>they won't!
>they look like they will
>they don't
>repeat
The only good things out of it were Kazuya's book and him and Kaiji freaking out at each other.

W-what's that?

Fukumoto has the best fucking assistants ever. Knowing FKMT is a pretty old man himself and doesn't have time for everything, they pick up this niche stuff and niche graphics just to expand the universe. The ones with their own graphics are fine too, wait, it's even more indicative this way. All of them. 11/10 people holy crap.

Looks like Kurosawa's bro Nakane Shuhei.

I hope someone picks this up, was wondering where he went in Shin Kurosawa.

Sometimes I forget the Tonegawa spinoff isn't drawn by fkmt. The artist has his style down pat.

Yeah it literally came out 5 minutes ago
yawaspi.com/nakane/comic/001_001.html

WHEN

>いいね!が欲しい
I laughed at the beginning but felt kind of bad afterwards. Glad to see taro doing well though.

>Pierrot
>learning
Aaahahahaha.

FAIL