Why is there so much hate for JoJo these days?

Why is there so much hate for JoJo these days?

animeonlyfags have shit taste and bitch about part 4
everyone else bitches about animeonlyfags bitching about part 4

The fans

It got popular.

It's basically the mlp of anime at this point.

Because it's retarded, theatrical, repetitive and the fans are mostly underaged redditards.

The fans, like yourself, are all obnoxious faggots that like nothing better than to shove their meme manga in your face.
"Is this a JoJo reference" perfectly encapsulates the cancerous nature of the jojofag

Jojo is now normie tier. I’m a normie for liking it.

as in what happened with Naruto, SnK, MLP and more recently Rick and Morty, the fanbase got too annoying and insufferable and if you express your liking of it you're lumped with the retards, even if you're a sane person, it can happen to any series

>Jojo is now normie tier.
>now

series gets popular then a bunch of retarded people enjoy it and absolutely ruin it

It's for homos and 80s worshiping posers

Too many nu-males on Sup Forums nowadays

>nu-males
back to your shithole with you

annoying redditor fans
the series itself is still good

I honestly don't see this that often. Not sure why people whine about it so much. God forbid someone discuss something they like ever. You want obnoxious, look to Star Wars or Pokemon fans. Those fanbases need to be gassed.

I never see Pokemon fans on the internet. Where they at?

just like any series, it got popular, popular enough for normalfags to grab on and jump the bandwagon and pretedn they were fan for such a long time

Is this a jojo reference?

>Jojo is now normie tier. I’m a normie for liking it.
>He says while frogposting

It's gay.
I'm not insulting it, but it is genuinely and intentionally homoerotic.

you must be blind then.

Part 5 never

>Pokemon
questionable, /vp/ as a board isn't the best example of Pokemonfags, just like Sup Forums isn't your average anime community (at least in the past) in college the Pokemon fans I knew were pretty normal people, aside from the t-shirts and hats

There isn't. It's just buttflustered vocal minority who hate seeing people happy. You're supposed to hide your interests in shame like an autist.

>MUH POWERLEVEL

fuck off.

Meh, it really depends on how much you can tolerate said fanbase. And I never liked it, so the mere mention of it makes my blood boil.

Based hairposter

DIO! PART 5 WHEN?

then your dislike is for the series, the fans just get flak because they like it and remind you of it, in JoJo's and other series cases you hate the fanbase and the show reminds you of them, the opposite of Pokemon

No, I hate how much they insist on how great it is, when it's thoroughly mediocre. That's the same reason you hate jojo fanbase.

I loved the part 4 anime.
4 > 2 > 3 > 1

>Star wars
This is deeply entrenched in a lot of people. If you take anyone in America between 12 and 40, it's extremely likely they've seen at least one of the movies. There's more material than a person can consume in 4 lifetimes and that is still being added to. Star wars is the kind of thing that has scholars studying it, reminiscent of Tolkien. Something that huge is expected to be discussed, passionately, by people that have likely held it dearly their entire lives.
>Pokemon
Similar but different. Pokemon isn't nearly as huge, but just as known. Most teenage kids will probably take it for granted that any other teenage kid has played a Pokemon game or watched one of the shows. It's not really talked about like you think, the fans gather in dedicated communities. Sure, they might discuss it with another fan upon discovery of each other but it's not the kind of conversation you'd have about a show that came out 3 years ago, more like how you'd talk about a childhood memory with an old friend.
And before you say it
>JoJo is old too
But not nearly as massively well known and embedded into Western culture.

Wowee how could anyone be so right

I remember Sup Forums on 2009 when jojo a niche series
and now its normie huh.

the usual contrarian backlash to increased popularity

Just what happens to anything that becomes popular really fast on The internet. I'd also blame it on high school/middle school meme addicts who get overattached to things easily and don't know when to shut up. I still love the series and just ignore the fandom almost entirely.

Josuke is the best and purest JoJo. I am perfectly willing to debunk anyone who wishes to argue otherwise.

I REALLY hope thatpart 5 never gets animated

Okay Sup Forums you get to choose your own stand
Who do you pick?
HARDMODE: No Gold Experience Requiem
I'd choose killer queen.

But no fans actually do this. It's meant to be ironic and posted by antijojofags to stir shit up

Same.
Shame KQ gets destroyed because it's stuck with handy mandy

I'm a memetard so I will choose The World. Time stop seems to be really usefull.

King crimson

heirophant green , i get literal mind control over anyone , can hurt people via drawing , and be a strechy boi

i hate araki more than i hate jojo
>phantom blood is Hokuto part 1 but for pussies and starring a pussy
>Battle tendency it the best one Joseph is a likable goof
>Stardust crusaders is a saturday morning tv show , starring what most of Sup Forums thinks kenshiro is
>GioGio Vento Aureo , metrosexual gangsters starring TEHSCHNICALLY
>Stone Ocean hey remember dio , he sure was a bad guy that dio , starring gurl power
>Steel Ball Run araki ran out of ideas so fuck it REBOOT , i forgot what i hate here but it exists , starring MY LEG
>JoJolion im pretty sure he stopped caring at this point

The fanbase went to shit after the anime begun airing and now people judge the entire series based on just the stuff from PB and BT which is incredibly different to everything that followed over 28 years and all discourse has died. It's a shame because the more recent stuff is actually really good.

>the true face of BTfags

i just want the thing i watch , if not entertaining to have a story

I grew up. I disliked JoJo years before the anime. It’s just fruity shonen shit, no different to anything in the battle shonen genre

Perfectly sums it up desu

I haven't seen much hate, you're projecting.

Except jojo is a great series, too bad the fans are insufferable.

Why is that always the answer for Sup Forums?

But user if it's pure shonenshit how do you explain the huge influence it had on the medium? The list of shows that pay homage or take inspiration from Jojo is kilometric

based hairposter

Popularity breeds contempt.

try hokuto then

Because it's not very good.

For example, part 3 is objectively bad. The entire arc consisted of filler encounters before the only relevant fight which is Dio.

>Battle tendency it the best one
Whyyyyyyyyyyy. Every Character beside Joseph gets shafted, the ending is a total asspull, and the the Bro of the part becomes his bro after a training montage, instead of actually having a good relationship, Also Hamon just does whatever the plot needs it to do now.

>Hamon just does whatever the plot needs it to do now.
>now
I'm very far behind on Jojo, is Hamon relevant again?

This is why I dropped it at part 4. It was just more of the same shit with an even worse cast.

Harvest supports the NEET life.
Crazy Diamond has a load of utility, you could get rich fixing thing nothing else can.
Ringo's Stand breaks things like roulette.
Anyone who picks anything combat related is fucking stupid.

Jojo is the GoT of anime

>bt is the best one
I should’ve stopped reading here

Hamon is a relic of the past (part 1 and 2 only)

JOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOJO