Dragon Ball Super

Is 'Mystic Gohan' an alternate personality in addition to a magic powerup?
Regular Gohan is an awkward buffoon and a jobber, yet when he switches to mystic he becomes competent and acts like a chad.
Someone make a youtube theory video about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sJqTDaOrTg
twitter.com/herms98/status/936097133731627008
kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-january-2018-we-asked-akira-toriyama-sensei-saiyan-special-qa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there’s multiple videos already on this exact subject hundreds even kiddo

>wondering when the next Super thread will be made
>it references cuckhan, magic, and spictube
Pottery.

Can we all agree that Vegito is the most handsome character in DB?

>taskete ottosa

Reminder this will be canon in 4-5 months.

>Blue balled several times and with no chance for even SSG due to Yamoshi being an u7 saiyan
You wish.

All that needs to happen is Goku teaching them the SSG ritual.

wrong speedreader Yamoshi only found 6 kind hearted saiyans to do the ritual with and ALL of them were in U7

If the U6 saiyans they’ll need to train with the gods and good luck getting Champa or Vados to train children

So? The ritual not working on U6 saiyans is pure headcanon, we have no reason to believe that won't be the case.

we also have even less reason to believe the ritual will work for U6 saiyans considering the interview literally states that Yanoshi’s spirit spread out into the universe after his death in search of 6, see six, kind hearted saiyans to perform the ritual to produce a SSG

It’s more headcanon to believe that they can attain the form

what is this headcanon do you even watch show?
u7 saiyans where all dicks that's why he could only find 6 kind ones
u6 ones are cool and fight for peace etc

u7 had to gather the fucking dragon ball to even learn what SSG even is

fucking this

Screencapped for future BTFO of U6 kiddos/brainlets that haven’t read the interview

The interview doesn't say a damn thing about U6 or limitations for who the ritual works on. You retards are just making shit up.

it not necessary u6fags are the most retarded in this fanbase just tell them fuck off and discuss their waifus, eventually they give up

>cucked out of SS3
>cucked out of SSG

the absolute STATE of caulitards

>muh U6 boogeyman
will you faggots ever stop crying that BASED U6 took all the spotlight for 3/4 of ToP

>he thinks an interview that doesn't even mention U6 means they'll never get stronger
The absolute TIMELINE of anti-u6 shitters.

>got 5 new forms in less than 30 minutes
>cucked

will girl-hating faggots ever get over it? doubtful

feels good bro

>"How can they get so strong so quickly? This is bullshit!"
>"Lol can't even go ss3 what a bunch of useless jobbers."
They're not sending their best.

trips confirm

> Universe 7 after getting 4 Universes eliminated

youtube.com/watch?v=6sJqTDaOrTg

>you know realize U7 has a 14:1 ratio of knockouts to eliminations

I smell plot armor

If Vegeta trains Cabba and Goku trains Caulifla then who will train Kale? Piccolo? Hit? Jiren?

is it really that high? fucking ridiculous

Broly becomes canon

kale doesn’t leave her side or she dies from uselessness, Goku will obviously just train the both of them

Reminder that Cauliflower is beautiful.

Goten

She'll train with Caulifla.

Both and they have to meet Chi-Chi first.

>Kale will never wear a miniskirt version of Hit's assassin clothes
>Kale will never wear the pride trooper outfit
Why are kalefags here? Just to suffer?

I'd prefer Saiyan armor.

Why does she have a durr look on her face?

Ask Toyotaro, he drawed that.
The tail and outfit are just edits by some user.

she looks sleepy

It's called autism

>he becomes competent
Yeah so competent he got his brothers absorbed by not killing Buu when he could, he was destroyed by Buutenks and on top of that could not even catch a fucking earring.

how did vegeta get ssb again?

training with Whis and Beerus for several months

How did you miss that?

so whats the argument whether caulifa can become ssb about?

what's a rob?

there is no argument if Yamoshi touched their spirits then they can perform the ritual

If he didn’t they’ll have to attain it by training with the gods and/or Goku & Vegeta, it hasn’t been disclosed if Yamoshi’s spirit left U7 so it’s all up in the air for right now

>Yamoshi’s spirit
how do we know there is no yamoshi equivalent in u6

So, SSG is a base god form, SSB is SSJ god form, so, theoretically, there's SSB2 and, eventually SSB3, right?

because Yamoshi was a good saiyan that made a rebellion against the bloodlusted saiyans of his time, meanwhile in U7 saiyans are essentially cucks.
Are caulifags really THIS retarded?

Can someone draw a SSB3 kaioken x 20 Ultra Instinct Goku-san?

you are just assuming things and treating it like canon

It’s up in the air as I said before if you want to dive into basically what ifs anything is possible but from the information presented to us so far all we know about is the Yamoshi in universe 7

maybe? The manga has “perfected SSB” but I don’t know if that’s the SSB2 equivalent

don't get me wrong, torihack will probably fanservice you guys and totally break continuity and consistency for the sake of it, but if we abide by the rules of the multiverse it should not be possible.

>How did you miss that?
it was never shown or even implied wtf
people are just saying he got it this way due to occam's razor

he may as well have been blessed by a magical leprechaun or smoked Roshi's magic weed to get blue for all we know

well before SS2 Gohan and Goku had "perfected SS" so...

Well I don’t know what “people” you listen to everyone I talk to, including dumbshits on Sup Forums, has known for a while he got it from training with Whis and Beerus for 6 months

that’s exactly what I was getting at but I don’t feel like they’re going to go that route with blue due to the sudden introduction of UI but who the fuck knows anymore

I know and I also think he got it this way but you can't blame someone for being confused since it was completely skipped over

>rules of the multiverse
what does this even mean? They have the same race and even same characters already, why would it be impossible for them to have a god figure as well?

Frieza has the Limit Break a.k.a. Gohan a shit

why are Freeza posters always starting fights? Why can’t you just post about Freeza without trying to start some shit characterfag war that goes nowhere

He’s god tier enough of his own to get responses

Who is this "Yamoshi"?

>he doesn't know about the S-Cells

don't tell him

It's always fun to remind gohanfags their level in the hierarchy

not the same but it kind of makes sense for Freeza poster to do this because it's fucking Freeza

CRINGEhanfags otoh are just ruining their own husbando and literally EVERY other characterfag hates them. Even piccolofags have abandoned them.

Im in a giving mood
twitter.com/herms98/status/936097133731627008

that's when gohan blanco takes over

Umm no...Gohanchads are the most universally beloved fanbase in this part of town.

Goku and Piccolo are officially a part of the Chadforce.

>people think Caulifla can't go SSG because ritual and Yamoshi's spirit
Ritual is just the cheap way, you can still train in order to learn how to go SSG at will like Goku and Vegeta did, the ritual is temporal trash.
Caulifla will never go SSG because she's already a SS2 fusion fodder to fuse with Kale (if they ever go back)

The legendary SS from the legend (which was just a regular SS, not a green retard). He and his 5 companions were killed but its spirit searched for 6 new righteous saiyans, which ended in the SSG ritual.

>Gohanchads
I'm still not sure if this is falseflagging or legitimate retardation.

both

It's called the Chadforce user.

Wow, thanks!

here's one that is actually readable and not twittershit
kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-january-2018-we-asked-akira-toriyama-sensei-saiyan-special-qa/

>Goku and Piccolo are officially a part of the Chadforce
the chodeforce has no 'parts' it's just one pathetic faggot

probably getting off on the entirety of Sup Forums shitting on him every time
so legitimate retardation, then

This is the answer that makes the most sense to me. I enjoyed Gohan's role in the latest episode, but these faggots make it hard to say anything good about him.

>Umm no...
Says a lot that someone who speaks like a Tumblrina defends Cuckoldhans.

The one that's still in the tournament :^) unlike caulikek.

But yes Goku was inducted into the Chadforce for eliminating those two eye sores.

Have some Super Friyans!

Umm no... that's wrong sweetie.

And that's why there were tons of indignant Docfags sperging at CHODEforce for trying to steal Piccolo's credit for eliminating u6 shitters, right?

>people still think the chadforce is 1 poster
>people still think the chadforce is just a meme
face it. we're here to stay. dragon ball has been about gohan for several arcs now (super aside) and its good to see him back in the spotlight. hes the TEAM FUCKING LEADER for christsakes, meaning he's at the very least as strong as Toppo.

Cuckhanfags are a blight humankind, just like Mexico.

Of course the CHODEforce is one person.
When you get ignored, the entire force quickly disappears, and when you go overboard with samefagging ang shitposting and get banned, there's peace and no sight of the CHODEs for day or so, until you get bored and ban-evade.

When will Vegeta achieve Ultra instinct?

To be honest, I only started posting Freeza after the Gohancucks got superheated. If they didn't sperg about Caulifla all day, most of us wouldn't. Oh well.

>being this delusional

Never.

>Caulifla STILL lives rent free in Sup Forums‘s head

Don't fucking use Goku's name for your bullshit.

Based CHADhan literally saved DBS.

No.

hopefully soon or I’ll go insane

literally this. i wasn't going to pick up super but then i heard that SMARThan was team leader of the entire universe, and I just had to check it out

Confirmed to be wished back when U7 wins.
Not Even A Wish On The Super Dragon Balls Can Make Gohan Relevant Again.

wrong

higher ratings than ANY episode featuring caulifla

She does and I miss her.

Haven't posted this in a while so here I go
>Kefla is pinned to the ground by UI Goku
>he lowers his head and licks her robust yet fleshy lips
>"why are you doing this Goku" Kefla pleads
>"he's not" exposits Vegeta "his body is acting on its own fulfilling his urges to have a pure blooded Saiyan"
>Kefla continues to have her face explored by UI Gokus tongue all the way from her ear to eye. She was terrified by the wetness of her defiled face as well as her pants
>Her face is clenched by Gokus powerful hands as he parts her lips to insert his tongue inside.She unconsciously returns the gesture.
>"I've seen dad have sex but never like this" comments the complacent yet shocked Gohan
>At this point Kefla begins to realize he's starting to tear off both their clothes with his heat
>she sees his 8 inch Sõn maker
>at this point she's begging him to stop but deep down she's enjoying it
>he plunges his package into her and the release of fluids is almost instant
>"H-hayai!"
>with every thrust he's filling her with more and more baby juice
>Kefla feels like her innards are about to explode but she enjoys every second of it
>Eventually he stops with Ultra Instinct wearing off
>"That was super Waku Waku we should try this again"
>"yes yes we should" says the smitten Kefla