Jews are a race

>Jews are a race
If you think this you are a brainlet. Judaism is a religion. When I google jew they all look different. So can someone explain to me you all are talking about. Is it just larping?

Attached: 1519670778638.jpg (500x361, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews#Genetics
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ
haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assuming you're not a troll.
Look up ashkenazi and sephardic.

Attached: Ancestry.png (439x433, 44K)

HUUUUUURRRRRRRR

This explains nothing.

Anyone who is not me is a member of a different race.
Anyone who is a member of a different race is inherently evil.
Anyone who is inherently evil is responsible for all of our problems.

So you aren’t larping? What is ashkenazi and shephardic genes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#By_ethnicity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews#Genetics

you're the useful idiot that proudly shows off his ignorance. OP is right, judaism was a religion crafted to control the population was Rome was founded by the Pharisees and Canaanites. By their own ideology they race mix in order to blend in, and tracing their Khazar lineage one can find them entering the Middle East before the Bronze age as mixed Asiatic mutts. Locals called them "mw", Torah calls them Tribe of Dan, Ramses III called them Sea Peoples, but they were never one race of people just like most people aren't today.

((()))
gas yourself

Attached: DWNai7-VQAA-hTZ.jpg (640x582, 42K)

Geez you really showed me.
It's not like there are millions of people who can be genetically identified as ashkenazi or sephardic.
It's not like Hitler mad a specific code for identifying who's an ethnic jew or not.

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2.jpg (1537x1083, 376K)

Just because they mix a bit with their host population it doesn't make them not jewish.

Judaism is a religion not a race but the Jews and the people who hate them wish they were one.

Hitler was retarded when it came to classification; he would have killed himself...oh wait.

The Jew has spent many thousands of years pretending to be not another race, but another species. They cut off the foreskin so that they can larp as Annunaki. You know those scenes in movies, where the hero takes an enemies eye-ball on a pen, to use to pass a technological retina lock ? The Jews are engaged in something like that where physical ID gives them access. This is why they purify bloodlines and mutilate themselves.
>Translated from the oldest cuneiform tablets in the world ..
They looked at his malehood: Odd was its shape, by a skin was its forepart surrounded,

Unlike that of Anunnaki malehood it was, a skin from its forepart was hanging!

Let the Earthling from us Anunnaki by this foreskin be distinguished! So was Enki saying.

Attached: 1180401.webm (480x360, 598K)

I'm half jewish you cunt, see Jews admit they're a race and are proud of it.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtube.com/watch?v=7K_kKIlXhxQ

Attached: 1517501835297.jpg (446x600, 30K)

What is an atheist Jew, you faggot?

Attached: 5463456456454564356456435.jpg (802x564, 141K)

Jews have distinct genetics from the rest of Europe, and therefore can be categorized separately from them

Yes, Judaism (or Talmudism) is a religion, but the Jews see themselves as a race first and foremost, and the "supreme" race at that. They literally believe in Jewish Supremacy while decrying "White Supremacy"

>Judaism is a religion.
then why do you need to get a DNA test to get married in Israel? also if Israel exists why are people still jewish if the covenant has ended?

Both my parents are Jewish yet I am still an ex-Jew.

Jews are a race, but it's a diverse race. For example, mixings between black and white jews wouldn't be considered racemixing.

An extra fun fact for you all: The child of a jewish mother will always be considered 100% jewish, so even a mixing between a jewish woman and any black person produces an individual 100% within the jewish race. The jews are a trixy bunch to get around any taboos.

thank you for your service to humanity.
have you gone full david cole / bobby fischer / gerard menuhin yet?

99% of Jews are racially identical. Just because they accept 1% of converts as "Jews" doesn't change this fact.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x759, 335K)

People confuse the term Jew with Hebrew. Hebrew is an ethnicity, Judaism is a religion.

Whenever I see a jew in a movie there are certain facial and behavioral traits ie seinfeld for a great example. All the women look like ugly washed up 70s moms and the men have oblong faces that belong in a schindler’s list tier movie. Their eyes are all washed out grey or brown colors and never forget the nose. (NEVER) forget the nose. Also black hair always.

>Islam is a race look up Palestinians

Well if your parents are ethnic jews then you're still an ethnic jew and nothing can change that.

Attached: Brother Nathanael.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Fuck off bro

If it were the case

Jews would accept ethiopian jews
But no, they only accept them if they are sterilized

Plus
Now that science has proven the khazar genrtics in jews, they want to claim khazaria (ukraine I believe)

Fucking kikes

I'm going to have to ask you to elaborate on that false equivalency you flaggot.

haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113

These are most likely racist secular jews who don't follow their religion very well. But it's ironic since ethiopian jews and israeli jews in fact are the same race (they are both jews). It's like being racist against yourself

Whats israel? If everyone is a jew israel should open its borders.

Some actually classify Islam as a race, since it is mostly Arabic, North African and Middle Eastern. Strictly speaking it is a religion, just like Judaism, but both are also so heavily correlated with races that they might almost be classified as such. Judaism especially, since even Jews themselves consider Judaism to be both a race and a religion. In fact, a huge portion of Jews describe themselves as atheists and Jews.