Will women always have easier lives than men?

Will women always have easier lives than men?

Attached: 3F3103AD-13FD-4362-BE03-0EDA1845D0CD.jpg (1456x1563, 244K)

No, these girls prob are going to the gym 4/5 days a week and look after themselves

Yes.

Both genetically predetermined and statistically displayed.

If they look like that yeah

HOWEVER, some fat cow 4/10 with no skills or ability? Still probably fairly easy, but with all the liberation and gender equality shit I wouldnt be so sure.

Being a woman must be terrible. They are miserable all the time. They can't be happy, no matter what. Nothing will make up for that biological deficit.

I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and only fatties are attracted to me because I'm 5'8

Sounds like such hard work. Imagine having to work on top of that! Oh wait that's what guys have to do to score a bitch like this.

Nicely put leaf!

Only until 30 something, with good genes maybe 40, after that their lives are basically over

Attached: 1300314.jpg (748x931, 150K)

When the leaf got it right

white women have life on easy mode

Attached: 479865172.png (679x601, 584K)

In the next decade we will replace women with artificial wombs, then the genocide starts.

Attached: women replaced by braindead girl 3.png (1506x802, 729K)

>go to gym 4/5 days a week
>do nothing else
>get everything given to you by beta orbiters

sounds like a good deal

Checked and truthed

"easier lives" yeah but doing what? If you are a man that would be satisfied with the way a woman lives, then you need to get your test levels checked you fucking idiot. They cannot depend on themselves/rely on others, are always an emotional wreck, are intellectually devoid, and become worthless when they cannot have kids. You guys are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1483207663524.jpg (1920x1116, 268K)

clean up that room, bucko

Girl on a left has tattoos. Girl on the right does not. Girl in the right is wife material desu.

Women don't lead "easier lives", they lead different lives because of the way society is constructed and also because of what nature dictates.

First, women are told by Western society to be feminists. It's not easy living as a feminist because you then have to divide humanity into groups: women vs men, with men being the perpetrators of most social ills. The problem with this feminist ideology is that it is counterproductive to the feminine biological imperative which is to find a suitable partner and pass on your genes: survival. Beyond the veneer of public social interactions with women who may seem happy and easygoing, many feels the psychological and emotional pressures of trying to both have a career and tend to a family to be too much for them to handle which burns them out. Many of them are on anti-depressants to help them with this stress/anxiety which is not helpful since many become dependent on them.

What do they have "easier" exactly? Yes, they can use Tinder to get sex whenever they want. However, this is not what women should be aiming for. Everything in moderation, too many sexual partners may lead to a fall in pair bonding with future partners, can leave women emotionally damaged while women with morr sexual partners generally have a higher rate of STDs. Women must be picky with who they select to mate and start a family with and in this day and age this is not an easy feat with all the feminist indoctrination and postmodernism in the universities clouding their judgement.

It is not entirely true that women "have it better" than their grandparents. Many Western women are confused as to what their role in relationships should be and due to their hypergamy they are now more than ever inclined to take advantage of the epidemic of weak and passive men who are too afraid to stand their ground as they've renounced their masculinity to feminism.

It is imperative for men to be masculine and successful in order to pass their genes.

Nah I think being a man is better. Girls pretty much go downhill from 24 but I just keep getting better looking every day. Plus we don’t have to fart bowling balls out of our genitals. (Babies) I mean if you’re a 8/10 chick or up, you might have some pretty solid opportunities but anything less than that nah I’d rather be a dude

Neck yourself kike

Attached: 1717300.jpg (1200x900, 256K)

Tons of snap and insta whores eat tons of shitty ass food every single day and dont go to the gym often. Honestly its just genetics for most of them

>always
No.
Women used to outlive men. Since feminism, women now live shorter lives.
If you want to see the state of women, go to a retail/department store, not instagram. There you will find stressed, overworked, angry, middle-aged women. Women absolutely hate the workforce. Once their looks fade and they never entrapped a single man to care about them in their later years, the bitterness sets in. They dig themselves deeper.
It seems easier for women when you're young. But you gradually understand that even though men endure more pain and hardship, we're better built for it, and it's easier being an older male than an older female.
Another reason women don't have it easier, is females struggle deeply with friendships. As every female secretly knows, women are a drag. More than 1 or 2 women in any given area is instant drama and bullshit (women tend to feel easily threatened, are insecure, jealous, need validation, tend to have more anxiety problems and image issues than men).

I have no clue why so many men want to be women. Men are still the superior sex on this planet--feminism or no feminism.

>working out
>difficult

yes. they're more valuable. men are actually mostly worthless in the game of civilization. sperm is cheap.

Attached: 5aac20b670c24.image.jpg (1200x842, 136K)

Attached: 1521978757900.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

>grow up coddled and sheltered
>get showered with gifts and dick for a decade or two
>then you die, but you're still breathing

That's pretty much the best case scenario for your average American woman. Most have it worse, some will spend their post-wall years in a boring marriage with a man they don't love but at least they won't be alone.

I would still rather live my own depressing, lonely life as a man

Attached: 1521978783641.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Woman is sacred.
Man are to be blamed for ruining women.

Attached: 1504288817040.jpg (540x546, 87K)

ashley will have a hard life

Attached: ashleyb.png (931x587, 838K)

Only until about 30 -35 tops. Humans live for a long time, its just we're only "young" for so long. Women have a better youth that is unquestionable, but men have a better overall life. You have more time to establish yourself as a man. You can be like 40, marry a 26 year old and start a family.

no they don't. lots of girls i know who look like this don't go the gym