School shootings are incredibly rare, why are schools pushing this cold war era paranoia on our kids?

School shootings are incredibly rare, why are schools pushing this cold war era paranoia on our kids?
>Clear backpacks
>Schools have locks on them
>Some schools are putting in bulletproof shit
What the fuck, why don't we just let kids be kids anymore?

Attached: XH87D2J1LpczYZFJPrmjkvQ8OlAMDrKHxldXW-WhiY0.png (960x720, 329K)

(((they))) want to disarm the goyim. US is one of the few white countries that hasn't given up there guns.

Check out this evil assault pack with MOLLE compatable attachment rails. It fits attachments like magazine pouches and seatbelt cutters, it even has hook and pile compatable mounting system for fascist velcro flags, unit patches and nametapes.

Attached: soc.jpg (1001x1001, 66K)

God remember the days when you could goto school and not have to clear a security checkpoint first?

I don't know but we should take it to the extremes.

All students should be required to wear light up shoes to prove they're a student at that school..

Thats so fucking stupid. What if you had a book or who knows what that you'd be embarrased to show some people at your school?

It's also the only nation that has a military that could stomp the world.
And whoever controls the military controls the future of the world.
If the New World Order is formed openly and Americans with guns don't like it, they would have the power to stop it.
In order to have a New World Order, American guns have to be taken away first.

Schools are like a prison. They are trying to incite attacks by making them even worse than they are now.

Yeah. (((They))) can organise a lot more of them until the 2nd amendment is revoked.

I worked a job recently that required me to frequently go into schools (basically an inspector type job). The amount of weird security I saw scared me. Like Cameras everywhere. I had to be buzzed in. The look of shock on the women's face when a 20 something man walked on to a middle school campus for a scheduled inspection. It was hilarious but sad.
Everyone is seen as a potential shooter now. This is no environment for the little ones.

Attached: not amused.png (746x725, 573K)

schools with huge amounts of niggers have see through bags and security checks, cuz you know niggers.

Local schools here actually hired a private security firm Kids are issued I'D's that they have to wear at all times and be clearly visible. they are patted down and wanded upon entry its fucking sad.

The fuck? This is not normal

I had a thought a while ago discussing this with some mates.
It's really inexpensive to put up bulletproofing in schools.
You can just have the Kevlar type made into normal 4 by 8 panels and go in and line the hallways. Just 8 feet up is fine. You can then cover them with lockers, or paint them.
Obviously also make panels for the doors too.

This way, the doors can all be locked from the inside and the shooter can't shoot through the walls without higher powered rifles.

Attached: 1520888089097.jpg (390x421, 80K)

>pic
is that a tumor
or does she have stocking on and the thing is some snacks
or is that actually hair?

Attached: 1506516520224.jpg (500x600, 71K)

So what are they just on the walls can kids grab them and put them on? Just lining the halls isn't gonna do much.

You're at school to learn, not read homosexual literature

No, like school maintenance screws them permanently down to the hallway walls over the summer break or something.

>School shootings are incredibly rare,
In risk management we have this concept of what's basically an "emotional factor" for multi death events.
Mathematically, a event with 10 deaths is 10x as bad as a single death, but the public tends to see it as 100x as worse. Theres no logic behind it, it's just pure emotion of room temp iq public.
Kikes know this and do their best to whip the easily manipulated into a frenzy over mass shootings and then you get the current situation

They only do that shit in non white towns. I graduated high school in 11 and you had to get buzzed in but that was about it we didn't have metal detectors etc

this

My middle school made mesh bookbags mandatory after Columbine. I had a black mesh Eastpak. Some kids would attack band patches near the bottom to make it less see-through. I don't get why the MSM isn't mentioning this? Poor black kids were given free mesh book bags too. This seemed widespread att.

Well they’re talking about taking guns away from tens of millions of people, infringing on their second amendment rights. This turns the tables on the high school brats to show them that when they start trying to take rights away from others, rights will be taken away from them.

I like this backpack meme, have a bump.

What? I graduated high school just a few years ago in 2014 and I never had to do any security thing ever.
I always thought that was for schools in nigger neighborhoods.

You have revealed you are a small child and should not be here.

Leave.

Only baby killing maniacs own a backpack like that.

Chances of your kid being killed by a school shooter: about one in a million.

Chance of your kid being killed by a meteorite: one in 250,000

school uniforms would be a better option.

this would level the social playing field between rich students and poor students

But i don't want people seeing what is in my backpack user

Attached: 6c28683924115f0a1e23f987f56ccbbc--clear-backpacks-my-style.png (736x556, 150K)

If you have nothing to fear you gave nothing to hide :^)

This is the most violent and disturbing image I've seen all day

subtle and extremely accurate.

>mfw

Attached: cdub.jpg (146x144, 29K)

(((They))) have everyone focused on a symptom rather than the cause. This is just another sign of society breaking down.

Homogeneous groups live very peacefully while heterogeneous ones generally do not. In the US, we've been importing foreigners who viciously hate each other and think somehow that will work out okay.

I unironically think its because it opens the way for another market. money its the reason for most desitions.

The clear backpack market?

no someone needs to make the backpacks basically telling every kid that their bag is now banned and you have to buy this one or else we wont let you in school.

Sure bud

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-11-24-23.png (480x854, 112K)

its the democrats version of terrorism

and you know, neither of these things are relevant in the grand scheme of things. but its a way to compress bigger more complex narratives into normie safe talking points that don't affect the bottom line.

>US
>White
I probably see as many dominicans as you do on the daily. This isn't a white nation