Is this the pinnacle of anime fashion?

Is this the pinnacle of anime fashion?

Ask tarantino fags, I don't care about feet.

It ain't worth much without good looking girl wearing some loose socks to put them on.

It's got to be worth something to a neet with a closet full of cum-stained female school uniforms.

>loose socks

no.

>how to recognize a cuck

Recognized you.
Bye.

Loose socks are the superior legware, user. That's a fact.

No.

those shoes are absolutely disgusting, i don't get what people like about those so much. It's not even realistic, in japan they wear different shoes like they do everywhere else, a lot of sneakers(which are far superior) and such. They only exist in the quantity they do in anime so that the artist don't need to remember different outfits to draw

>those shoes are absolutely disgusting, i don't get what people like about those so much. It's not even realistic, in japan they wear different shoes like they do everywhere else, a lot of sneakers(which are far superior) and such. They only exist in the quantity they do in anime so that the artist don't need to remember different outfits to draw
No one wears sneakers at school.
They change their street shoes in every school to wear the default school shoes.

absolutely patrician

I want all those feets on my face

right, i know, so?
The topic is about what shoes girls wear to school anyway

If your ass gets that close to the ground you're practically a second-hand manlet.

You mad?

Go post your daily shinka threads somewhere else.

>The topic is about what shoes girls wear to school anyway
Says who?

everyone in this thread? These shoes that are being talked about in this thread are shoes girls wear to school in japan, and the original topic was anime fashion and these particular shoes.

Why do japs look so good in anime school clothes

I want to hug those legs.

It's something everyone likes and looks good in. Unless you're like Tomoko levels of unkempt.

So how does it fucking contradict with the school shoes being pinnacle of Japanese fashion?

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

That you are fucking dumb.

THIS is where it's at

Three to one the feet belong to a dullahan? I'm not taking those odds.

>not introducing her to your parents, then leaving her head with them as you go fuck her body in the other room

No idea but they're pretty good fashion in general. I wear these daily and wouldn't trade them for any other shoes.

I'd want all of her. I guess the head can blow me while the body rapes me, or something.
Unless we got our heads together and devised a plan to get my mom out of the apartment I legally own. I imagine a dullahan would be super useful here.