Times that gave you feels in manga

What pages, frames or scenes in an anime adaption or a manga gave you real feels, none of that forced bull, I'm talking the kind of feels that caught you off guard.

Pic very related

The whole last arc really.

Quite a few found this manga retarded but it hit me really hard. I wish that one day i can change myself just like the mc did and i'm sorry good and friendly normalfags which i hurt because of my autistic antosocial nature.

Growing up is painful.

when did this happen?

Go read Ten or he will kick your ass.

So this happened before one poker?

fpbp

Ten is the name of the manga these fine faggots are spoilering around.

I bore no malice in my post, the manga has been finished for years and it's pretty well know.

You can't spoil it, the beginning of the arc makes very clear what's going to happen

No offense, even the anime had some sort of reminder if I remember correctly. But maybe the user fucks off to not see even more.

The anime only spoiled the end of Washizu Mahjong (to be fair Ten's existence spoils it too), but you're right in that it's a reminder since the last scene happens a month before Ten's last arc

Lost Children is goat.

I want a BROcoli.

2pure

those pieces of fags almost ruined that manga

I like Clannad a lot, but the last few episodes after this scene were just for you to develop an emotional response for ushio's death. Really cheap.

>feels
Fuck off

Cheap Korea-tier drama

Honestly everyone getting an happy ending was just too good and kinda cheap (call me edgy if you will) but what really got me was afroboy getting treated bad by the mc.

post Misaki from NHK getting fucked in the ass

That’s why I posted that exact moment and not a later one. But still, Ushio’s death broke me as well... not because of Ushio! But because I empathised with Tomoya who I consider one of the most well fleshed characters of all anime. And at that moment he was grief itself.

The entire series was great (and will never be finished) but this chapter gets to me every single time. It's so genuine.

But not everybody did get a happy ending. In fact Sugawa/Kurosawa is the only thing that seemed to last.

Just happened but I teared up.

It about them becoming fuctional people, nevermind getting the girls.

This one hit me like a Japanese truck for some reason.

When Pun-Pun finds Aiko's wish. I cried like a little bitch and it hit me harder than her death.

Fuck this world. Hits close to home

This chapter always get me for some reason.

Soredemo is filled with feelings