Burn down this church to earn (((resistance)) points

>burn down this church to earn (((resistance)) points

The conditioning is taking a whole new level.

Attached: 1522076910426m.jpg (1024x507, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/336lpsPLpwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're not christians though

they sorta are. their cult is based on the bible - albeit not entirely christian they still believe in jesus to a large degree

Fuck yeah Waco!

Varg Simulator

You don't get propoganda, do you?

This. Typical dense Swedes

Kek

Attached: 1512580440806.jpg (560x410, 74K)

just like Sup Forumss hero

Attached: varg sacrafice.png (852x641, 856K)

this

Mod it to be a mosque or synagogue.

>2018
>not playing based Kingdom Come: Deliverance instead

Lol you whoresons, I bet you don’t even know the joy of gutting.

>cult
This is where you should focus on.
You know that not every movement based on the bible might be good?

Get your bing bing wahoo shit out of here

Game got boring after like 50 hours

based

Attached: 1488267668076.jpg (960x904, 41K)

It feels really unfinished.Also for some strange reason performance decreased as I progressed the story.

Savages

Attached: jerusalem trump.jpg (845x762, 169K)

Proddies are not Christians. If the game fuels hatred for prots then I'd say it's /ourgame/

Attached: 163644499.jpg (400x577, 53K)

Jesus Christ be praised

>there are babbling retards who will actually defend SJWbisoft

christians aren't white

christianity is jewish poison

scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously, the jews found the button on you to make you destroy yourselves and pressed it.

Attached: 9373076.jpg (100x150, 4K)

are you one of the few non bbc loving swedes? I woul like your thoughts on this:

>just like Sup Forumss hero
FUCK OFF HERE LEFTOID SUBHUMAN CLOWN

Could be debatable but proddies certainly aren't

>it'a sweden episode

see the following post and comment on it

i wish i had breasts like that girl

please give a response to my claim, I think it is accurate

>comment on my internalized interracial cuck fetish
no thanks

maybe your cpu was too hot

The only reason I'm not getting FC5 is you have to use Uplay

cuckolding does nothing for me and all immigrants should be deported. forced feminization is hot tho. any ethnically homogenous white nation will have very high level of trusts, they just took advantage of that. of course multiracial mongrelized america doesnt have high level of trusts so theyre not as vulnerable to attacks using this vector

>christ cuck swede under the yoke of jewish mind control unwilling to come to grips with reality

sounds about right

Attached: 14474183_1784926125121492_2810119779476570112_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>(((video games)))

Its not like I finished it in one sitting. One of the patches even made it worse, pretty sure it wasnt my cpu.

>forced feminization is hot tho

uwotm8

They're pretty much a mixture of several cults, mainly Aum Shinrikyo and The Branch davidians.
Both were dooms day cults who believed the world would have a nuclear war between Russia and the USA, however Shinrikyo got bored with waiting and tried to start it on their own.
Saying they're Christians is a bit of a stretch because there's a subplot about how they attacked other Christians within the region who tried to fight the cult, even when such attacks were unprovoked.
Ultimately the cult isn't actually wrong as the game ends with the nuclear war (which is one of the reasons it's set in a state with a massive amount of LGM-30 silos) that the antagonist predicted, meaning he was right all along and the fact that his cult was based around Christianity was the only thing that separated it from other militia groups who predicted a nuclear war.

>thread about some church burning in a game
>starts fantasizing about interracial sex
Yeap, your flag checks out

Attached: 1440007005089.jpg (1783x913, 294K)

Attached: 1520285880218.jpg (1024x425, 82K)

>picture literally says cult property
Guess what happens after?
A CHRISTIAN PREACHER SHOWS UP TO REPLACE THE BLASPHEMOUS CULTISTS

Attached: 1521690276973.png (1080x683, 444K)

nice masonic hammer symbol as a necklace

Attached: hanrej.png (1572x655, 76K)

I see nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1491286590964.jpg (1192x856, 164K)

Ubisoft was compromised a decade ago, and I'm glad people are waking up to this fact

So they're Mormons?

Attached: 1495696050220.jpg (433x480, 34K)

>kill cultists
>burn their cult churches

WOW THIS GAME IS ANTI CHRISTIAN WTF!! WE'RE BURNING BIBLES THIS IS PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE WHITE MAN WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL !!

sweden doesnt need to google it, because it is not a fantasy it's a reality.

Worship the kike temple to earn your demise.

>when you ask Varg for ingame ideas

>Video games should promote Christianity and my political believes, if not, they are c o m p r o m i s e d

Americans, the true cancer of this board.

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Attached: image.jpg (485x338, 41K)

you've got issues

Worshiping Babylonian gods that were copy and pasted throughout the ages.

heh

show me where I'm wrong

asserting your own correctness isn't proof of being correct you strange little man

He probably just slipped into the Dev team, and everybody was to scared to tell him to get out. Including the security.

Attached: 1521055187623.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

look at minnesota, look at sweden
6,000 miles apart and yet they engage in identical behavior, their government funds literal interracial propaganda and they go along with it willingly

Almost everyone in this thread has missed the whole point in the story, both the fags who think it's anti-Christian and those who're defending it. The cult's cause was justified as they rightly predicted a nuclear war based on world events and the steady collapse of the American political system. The cult in theory are justified in their paranoia and their reason for militarizing is due to the attacks from other religious organizations and the feds.
In a way, Ubisoft did made a pretty clever story as it gave the game a bunch of publicity from the people crying over it and the leftists cheering it on, when in reality the story is very much about none of the topics people expected.

NANI?

The problem isn't the objective truths/facts that the game shows, such as burning down the cultist property, but the way it's presented along with the messages and narratives pushed. Generic SJW and Antifa gamers will always see it as sticking it to conservative (I don't mean republican) whites and we don't want their vigor to be fueled.

It's not as bad as Wolfenstein, though... Yet.

>Burning down a place of worship to a fictional heretical cult in a video game offends me as a real life Christian
How do you operate in the real world?

Attached: 1519203401423.jpg (409x437, 23K)

>worshiping a jew
>worshiping a copy and paste god originating from jews.

When anyone asks you how you know Jews rule the world merely point out that the entire world believes in a singular god.

hello there

Attached: church-oh-boy_o_3975117.jpg (600x1375, 398K)

>how does propaganda work

i cant wait for this game to drop tonight lmao

it's about the propagan----
>sees flag
fuck off, 'straya.

How everyone has perceive the story is pretty laughable in retrospect, it doesn't take you long to realize that the entire plot is nothing like what the leftists or conservotards expected if you actually play the game.

>Shoot this monk in a temple
They can't keep getting away with it!!

Attached: resident-evil-4-ultimate-hd-60fps-steam-pc-edition-gameplay-screenshots-5.jpg (1920x1068, 2.33M)

Sounds fun

>this guy gets it

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72K)

I want your thoughts on this cunt:

>muh Christ
fuck your dead kike on a stick and everything "he" stood for.

The cult isn't Christian, but there are Christian good guys in the game. So stop your misleading bullshit.

>tfw you've had a copy for the last week and already completed it because none of the stores actually give a shit about when the sale date starts

Jews are Babylonian pagan worshipers too. They believe in Satan.

Jesus was not a Jew - He was an Israelite. The people who call themselves Jews are physically descent from Canaanites and Edomites. They were the ones that used to sacrifice children to Baal/Molech and eat hearts (Hint hint: The word "cannibal" came from "Canaanite" + "Baal")

Attached: unknown (3).png (720x634, 803K)

youtu.be/336lpsPLpwo
Trump is a cryptojew

they are kikes. where is the problem?

How does propaganda work? Do you know? In Hitman you can walk into a church and shoot everybody inside, is that propaganda too? Muslims believe in Jesus like this fictional cult, are games where you shoot Muslims anti-Christian propaganda now?
You gotta read between the lines dude, the truth is out there. It's a French Canadian conspiracy.
You're a raving madman.

am I wrong though?

Now I want to buy it thanks OP

ITT: Satanist pagans

Attached: 1508452923129.png (300x250, 82K)

see:

>burn down this obviously church-looking building to earn (((#Resistance))) goodgoy points
>defend this big-nosed group of perpetual victims from the consequences of their own hubris for sicknasty weapon upgrades
>team up with the brown underground and forcibly impregnate white female cultists for the keys to a lootcrate
>chop this evil white cultist baby's penis off and drain their blood to get magical six-sided star powers

the only people who agree with you in your crusader struggle are fucked-in-the-head swedecucks who love bbc

I'm sure if the buildings looked like a mosque or synagogue there would be no outcry either.

Good health to you Henry!

At last I truly see. When's Ethnic Cleansing 2 coming out.

>Satanist
>pagans
God damn Brits are retarded.

Probably when Mass Effect 5 hits

Attached: 1521200215461.png (800x800, 112K)

>its a poltard gets triggered by videogame episode
You are just like SJWs when they get triggered over another videogame.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (1410x1080, 783K)

Attached: 1516192792341.gif (500x447, 93K)

I would play the fuck out of this game if the roles were reversed and it was all about you setting up a compound innawoods, fighting off the tyrannical federal government who keeps sending agents and moles in to try and kill you.

fuck I might make a 2D game like this

There's 3 endings in each of these games

In all the of them the Christians were right and they get there way. I think it's pretty based desu.

Redditor atheists will play all the way through just to get giga cucked at the end.

rofl

>Implying sandnigger-buildings belong either in Europe or jewnited states of israel

Neger, snälla