China officially destroys the West

>inb4 happening
No, it won't happen overnight. It will take several years for this to unfold.

>W-what happened?
China started trading the Petro Yuan as of the 26.03.2018.

>Pedro Juan, am I right? ha ha
America is able to rescue its economy and fund its massive 21 trillion debt due to unlimited printing of fiat currency. There is no adverse inflationary problem to the US economy, because the world has previously been forced to trade internationally via USD and to buy oil via USD. Hence, America was able to export inflation. This hurt China the most after 2008 with America's mad QE.

>What does that mean for the USD?
It's essentially fancy toilet paper backed by the American's ability and willingness to wage war against China to affirm the US Dollar monopoly on global trade and oil purchases.

>What about US Gold reserves? Can't we go back to the gold standard?
No. The US has 11 billion USD worth of gold and officially 1.6 trillion USD in circulation. A gold currency reset is possible.

>So America is basically Venezuela now?
Yes. Venezuela style inflation will start to come to America relative to how popular the Petro Yuan is.

>Venezuela did a currency reset with a gold standard! We can too!
Yup, the gold price VS the Venezuelan currency went up 2488 times. I imagine the US VS gold price would have to go up at least 145 times. That is to say, $10,000 in gold today could potentially be worth 1.5 million USD in case the US government resets the USD.

>Is the US fucked?
Yes

>Is Europe fucked
Yes

TL;DR
US can't print money without incurring inflation anymore. Virtually no country has enough gold to justify the value of their currency. A currency reset to a gold standard would make every currency virtually worthless and gold unaccessable to retail investors.

>Get comfy fags, this will be a long ride.

Attached: china dollar.jpg (400x288, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/17/europe-defies-us-signs-on-to-chinas-world-bank.html
signature-book.com/NewBooks/barnard.htm
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/china-takes-on-state-owned-firms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't this also destroy China's economy in the long run? Wouldn't this destroy everyone's economy?

Replace ”west” with ”american banking system” and you’re on the right track.

Im glad to be on the right side in this fucking situation.

No. Why would it? It’s worth noting that china still needs 40 years to build up its economy.

Well yes everybody is fucked but the Chink will rise up better than the US because they have a massive stockpile of gold to actually back their Yuan currency.

Vatnik I...

Hopefully the system fully collapses, and then we can build something new.

>implying

You'll just be a slave to China's yuan instead of the dollar. Nothing will change for you.

The international jew will destroy china

>No, it won't happen overnight. It will take several years for this to unfold.

Gold works when the government collapses, not when the government uses it.

Good Night, Jew Side

Everything will change for us, We will get transit ways and trade market and you will lose you financial system.
Yes!

Probably, the interesting thing for now would be how Trump and Amerimutt react to this move.
They have been invading everyone who have the same mindset and all their "allies" are top dogs in the economy world until finally a big player is in the game, and China obviously didn't buy this Jewish trickery.

Doesn't this assume that people are willing to use the Petro Yuan in the first place? How do we know it will take off as the next big thing?

Did they really have to write "gold" on the bullion?

There are 2 options.
>do nothing
America prints ridiculous amounts of fiat currency that would even make that Weimar Republic blush. All inflation goes to other countries, destroying the value of their wealth, while fat Americunts continue to get fatter

>do something
World economy goes to shit, but countries that are net exporters like China actually will become ridiculously wealthy after a decade of re-adjustment occur. America will become a permanent banana republic with debts it will never be able to pay off.

If you were Chinese, which option would you pick?

This is the hundredth time china has tried this shit. This is the hundredth time its not going to work out in their favor. Back to work li pang.

Yes, it will destroy the world economy as we know it. The chinese, russians and indians have been buying all the gold in the world just for that.

Wrong. The U.S. dollar finna be backed by weaponized nanotechnology, you ho.

Chinks are literally in the same situation as we are, and we have many times more gold in reserve than they do. The way the chinks manage to have their huge growth numbers is that the government subsidizes everything in every business everywhere. Huge loan packages go out to every region in China every year, and since cooking the books is rampant in China because there's no IRS, it's essentially just getting embezzled, few of it actually get invested into the actual business. China's debt is exploding rapidly and it will not stop because the "growth" is essentially fake: yes there is economic expansion, but the investment isn't healthy. Eventually, sooner rather than later at the current rate, China's government will not be able to subsidize literally every business in every region. The money stops, the businesses fail, and without real cash, China is unable to pay it's debt. It's the same thing that's happening in the USA, except China doesn't have huge natural resource pools (including shitload of oil) or actual real capital investment to offset it.

Well I heard Iran and some Arabs countries already signed some deals.

The funny thing about you Ivans is that the Bongs and EU are still trying their hardest to isolate Russian with all costs for some fucking reasons. Oh wait I forgot, it's because of a fucking ex-spy nobody gave a shit about and some kind of dubious poison from the Soviet era.

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/17/europe-defies-us-signs-on-to-chinas-world-bank.html

It doesn't have to take off as the next big thing. It just has to be an alternative. This limits your ability to print money. The more you print money the more people will go to the Petro Yuan. The inflation you exported will come back like a boomerang and you will literally become like Venezuela. The only reason other countries horded USD is so they could buy oil and trade with each other. Now they don't have to anymore. What do you do with excess USD no one wants? You come to the US and buy US physical assets such as gold, real estate and anything physical. In other words, you get inflation as people trade worthless USD for physical assets.

After our diplomats were sent off I think everything is finished.

The jews have been grooming the Chinese to be their next batch of slaves for generations now, buddy.

Attached: Jacob_Rosenfeld[1].jpg (500x351, 56K)

This man. This is why communism alsways fails as well

Hopefully it stops the immigration crisis. What incentive would there be to come to the US or Europe if their economies go to shit?

Attached: otm15vb.gif (425x473, 212K)

this is a Chinese/Russian misinformation thread
they are making up lies
dont listen to the bugmen or the Russian animals
long live the anglosphere

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (512x311, 17K)

To be honest with you. The only thing that keeps Russia from being just like Africa is nuclear capability. You’d have been long ago partioned and raped for resources had Stalin not been smart enough to steal the nuke.

This issue for US is that they’re already a dying nation so it’s unlikely that they’ll try to attack china. They might, but it would probably end up in a stalemate/global economic crash/nuclear war. I’d imagine that russia would stay away and fare somewhat okay as a result. It’s hard to crash when you never got that up in the first place...

Chinks are in bad shape if you look at the current currency system. Their debt is way over 200% GDP. The saving grace for china is the investment in gold. How much gold they have is anybodys guess.

>pic
Look at the past few years trend of buying gold from these nations - china, india and russia. They're buying more gold than production from 2013.

Attached: image2.gif (980x750, 68K)

I think this deutsch bro is on to something here.

To be honest with you - you are full of cnn propaganda.

I somewhat doubt that US is willing to unleash the apocalypse, although it certanly is capable of it.

The beautiful thing about this chart is, this is all gold that's taken out of supply for at least 20-100 years

NESARA

Attached: 1521160652231m.jpg (1024x602, 124K)

Not really. I like Russians
But you have a third rate decaying military run by the the mafia half by proxy. There is rampant corruption and poverty and one nuke to Moscow and one to St. Petersburg and the whole country is done. You have a crypto commie dictator, and are in the most tenuous position of any country. The only thing keeping you from invasion is topography and nukes

>Chinks are literally in the same situation as we are, and we have many times more gold in reserve than they do

The fuck? Which century are you living on? the 19th?

What is that?

Also we drink vodka with bears

To expand on this, Chinks are literally spending around 800 billion dollars every 17ish days in stimulus packages to cover the entire country. That's the entire Obama stimulus package every 17 days. There isn't enough gold in the entire world to cover even a fraction of that. It doesn't matter how much gold they buy, it's literally impossible to cover their debt with it. Another thing to consider is that China isn't America, meaning it's not unified. There are huge swathes of China that would rather not be a part of it because they hate Chinks like Tibet and more importantly the southern regions like Hong Kong which are the economic engines of China. Xi has done recently what everyone expected him to do: consolidate power around himself so that he can keep China unified when it's economy eventually implodes.

>xir doesn't know about the 'World Culling Program'
oh, my sweet princess

>we have many times more gold in reserve than they do
>USA
>saving grace for china is the investment in gold
>lol what is this thread about

whats with all these curry nigger economists and "fact checker" popping out of every hole recently

Checked

signature-book.com/NewBooks/barnard.htm

if you dont think well go to war with russia/china/iran/germany before wed let that happen youve lost your mind. It wouldnt take two infomercials to convince all of the american population that merkel is the new Hitler trying to use the EU to take over Europe.

1. They've got rare earth metals, assuming they aren't lying of course.
2. They have a rapidly growing middle class, we do not.

China will enjoy a burp in consumer paradise, then it will crash along with us. We are in a better position currently
a. bigger bettter navy
b. combat experienced land armies
c. the willingness to use force globally

Ostensibly, the US is built to protect the interests of the american people. China has no such illusions, it doesn't give a fuck about chinese people. Its military and economic system is built to protect a political party. It doesn't have the institutional knowledge in place to mobilize the entirety of its force to crush something that threatens it. Its good at keeping people down, and maybe the chinese can rise to the occasion, but it likely will continue to be a slave nation.

Ive never seen anyone rise to the occasion, though. We only fall back on our experiences, and the for better or worse, the US has more experience in war and telling the world to fuck off.

Should i feel happy or sad about it? I think we have enough food resources to not starve.

Best estimates have China with around 1.8ish tonnes of gold, but for the sake of argument lets go crazy and say they have 3 hidden away. America has 8.1 tonnes. It's got around 75% of foreign reserves. America has more gold than the next three countries combined.

>lol what is this thread about

>brainlet trying to figure out economics

Oh yeah, I agreed that they're playing a dangerous game, but their gov also realized this issue so they're implement some counter measurements like withdraw stocks from state own enterprises or moving on the private-public model, which supposed to work better in theory.
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/china-takes-on-state-owned-firms

The thing is, this generation of Chinese
leaders are pretty fucking competent, while I doubt Trump even know what the fuck is he doing.

>Uses nukes to cull the population

Make one mistake during it and the whole planet will be unsuitable for life. Not much use to have smaller population when it can't live on the planet anymore.

Hopefully

This is the meat and potatoes. China is and forever will be, the little bitch. Yes they are huge. Yes they are ruthless. Yes they are smart. But nothing and no one can match the violent nature and silliness to throw the glove into ww3 like the US.

This guy gets it

Maybe big players just made agreement and crash the fiat system with no survivors, only way to kill the kike for good.

If you really believe this, why aren't you packing your bags and heading for China?

We do NOT need them, we do not need Europe. We can easily be self sufficient and if we can manage to purge our Jews we can once again know unprecedented prosperity.

There is no "rapidly growing middle class" in China, it's bullshit. As a percentage of population, the middle class is expanding sure, but it's still a tiny fraction of overall population. USA is still in a much, much better position especially given our population age distribution. The key thing that will carry America forward is our newly found energy independence. It will fund our military and nearly everything else. By 2020 at the current rate we'll achieve net exporter status, and be able to compete directly with OPEC.

They’re just trying to scare Trump into backing down. Idk if it’ll work or not but if it goes to a full on trade war China, or the whole world in fact, would just be utterly felt by America. China’s economy literally can’t survive without American imports, and unlike here it’s semi likely the government there could be overthrown by the populace in such a scenario...

Attached: DA2EBBBF-C995-4966-9116-34D8C0544E82.jpg (248x345, 40K)

The chinese and american economy are so entwined they are basically the same thibg at this point. You'd have to be retard to think this will amount to anything as killing the american economy simultaneously kills chinas

>didn't do it in the cold war when you got the best chance
also that's stupid as fuck, who want to kill off a population that is capable of buying whatever shitty goods you produce. By that logic Africa needs to be nuked asap but nobody care enough except for Sup Forums

>They've got rare earth metals, assuming they aren't lying of course.

Providing their colonisation of Africa goes smoothly, yeah they will have a fuck ton (because apparently that's were most of the rare earths are).

>Ostensibly, the US was built to protect the interests of the american people.

Fixed it for you. You're living in the sixties.

>CHINA IS HAS INVESTED IN GOLD BECAUSE ITS COLLAPSING TRUST ME ITS JuST THAT SIMPLE I KNOW MY SHIT I LITERALLY HAVE POOP ON MY HANDS AND KEYBOARD

Itt insecure sharts that jump on muh navy and army when they dont have an argument anymore.

Face it mutts, you are done for.

This

>America has 8.1 tonnes.

You'd have to audit it first.

To be honest with you your'e no longer white

If the system collapses, most of us won't have to worry about what gets built out of the ashes. We'll be part of the ashes...

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. The blessings of Chinese asset leveraging, currency value management, petroleum exchange marketeering, long-term economic planning, and wise debt management strategies will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

>weaponized nanotechnology
>a few nanobots with nanograms of explosives, to catastrophically disrupte the blood-brain barrier

The only reason that we can be "energy independent" is because those energy prices are so insanely high we can actually afford to pump it out of north dakota sand hills (which we aren't right now.)

What I'm trying to get at with the growing middle class bit is that they have something to work towards. We're currently in stagnation and apathy.

The next recession won't be fixed by taxpayer funded bail outs. We won't and shouldn't stand for that. Its manifest destiny time, friend. Will it be enough to overcome whatever the world throws at us? Who knows, but I'm willing to go down swinging.

>China
>The target of this cartoon is so stupid that it has to have a name of a country on a flag

>thinking the man won't make gold illegal again
The house always wins
You are more likely to see state sanctioned cryptos so they have total control over everything

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 25K)

>You'd have to audit it first.
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the wealthiest country in the world will just 'let' this happen. I'm so scared.

>Implying the U.S will take this sitting down

Look what happened when Iraq and Libya wanted to ditch the petrodollar
Not saying they're gonna invade China but they're definitely not going down without a fight

fuck meant to post pic related

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72K)

the hell are you talking about, their middle class's growing rapidly is not a myth. Why do you think China has so many ghost towns it became a meme. Because those people from middle class have much more saving money than they can spend, but they didn't know what the fuck to do with it except for following the current trend of investment for quick profit, aka buying properties. That's also a reason for waves of Chink buying properties aboard now.

I am not a parasite who hops from country to country. I am willing to suffer with my fellow people, albeit I have taken care that I suffer less than them.

China has defence union with RF so we will help them.

Even if true, which is unlikely, it's only 11 billion USD worth. That's a fart in the wind. If you were to have a currency reset to create a Gold Standard the gold price would go up 145 in a heartbeat.

You have more cocks to drink semen from?

Then we city off rice and other crops sent to China. The state of Arkansas alone supplies most of thier rice. Cut it off and watch them starve

m8 the price for a barrel of oil is like $65 today. In 2014 it was over $100. The reason we can drill is because the technology is insanely good these days. Shale fracking makes it dirt cheap to drill and get a return, and with the amount of oil we're producing (and considering that is only going to go up) we will soon be able to adjust market prices to our liking. Our ability to produce is going to rival and possibly overtake Saudi Arabia's, we can just flood the market and reduce the cost even lower than it already is.

btfo

I laugh when burgers claim they are the embodiment of "the West" while they have contributed nothing to the western culture. Their ethnocentrism is WEWUZZ-tier

For that gold to mean anything the gold price has to first go up 145 times. That 8 tons, if real which it is not, is a fart in the wind. Soros alone has more money than America has gold.

Me in the middle

Eurocucks who live in a police state and don't believe in freedom have no room to talk. All relevant contributions you can reference to yourselves happened 500 years ago.

>inb4 you take this literally

If you're asking for a legit reason, it's because the Chink are racist as fucks. They always have the belief that have shamed them greatly during the late 19th and early 20th, and the constant government's propaganda about "imperialism" made 80% of Chink population is somewhat anti-white, or at least they won't view any of you in a better light the first time you meet saving for a portion of "woke" youths. So, as a white boi in China you probably won't have a comfortable life as some may expect.

Delusional chinks and krauts BTFO

I think you misunderstand. There's no need to have a reset. Our leadership has seen the petrodollar's jeopardy for years. How can you control your opponent and continue to be the only reserve currency? You can't really, it was gonna happen eventually. So what do you do? You can't control the dollar part, so you move on to the next: the petrol part. Break even pricing for the shale fields in America is about 37 bucks a barrel. That's nothing. That's dirt cheap, and it's only gonna go lower. That's better than OPEC. Who do you think subsidized the tech development for the oil companies? American government.

hey that is a good plan. So we gonna get cheap as fuck oils in the next 40 years? NOICE

life finds a way.

Someone tell China that if the US isn’t buying their plastic spoons and paper plates the whole country starves in 3 days.

i like how they had to write "China" on the chinese flag so Amerimutts dont confuse it with McDonalds

Attached: Mac Deeeee.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

I’m glad that comic strip is labeled because I couldn’t tell that was China and gold.

>Europe
>Police states
>USA = 1 pig for every 256 inhab, almost twice as many than most EU countries
>USA= #1 proportion of jailed inhabitants, far beyond China
>Authoritarian government
>Country is owned by big corporations and banks
>Crime is rampant
>Somehow you're free

Inflation is good for people who owe money
allowing gold and sliver would reduce the negative effect