Serbian shopping mall fire

A shopping mall in Serbia went ablaze earlier today, killing 48 people.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1190256.jpg (740x476, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/deadly-fire-in-russian-shopping-mall-kills-64-many-of-them-children/2018/03/26/ee105122-30d2-11e8-8abc-22a366b72f2d_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty thing to happen, not a good day

Meh

48 Serbians lost their lives today, what will be the response of Serb authorities so this doesnt happen again?

Pretty sure that's Russia my nigga

there were probably kebab in there. So removal was required

No, it said Serbia on the news, kurač

Call the firemen now!!!!

It was in Siberia, not Serbia.

>The absolute state of Australian education.

Siberia, not Serbia, check again Bruce

I think he's trolling, or actually retarded.

>Serbian shopping mall

What was there? A couple track suit kiosks and potato carts?

wasted quints

It happened in Russia. Your news are retarded

Pipe down Austria.

>Serbia
That's Siberia, you moron.

Will joining NATO or the EU prevent fires?

Proofs? It was Serbia

I think so, we should encourage our Serbian friends to join NATO, we can establish a NATO base in Belgrade

Jews did it

don't mind him, he is from new zeland

washingtonpost.com/world/deadly-fire-in-russian-shopping-mall-kills-64-many-of-them-children/2018/03/26/ee105122-30d2-11e8-8abc-22a366b72f2d_story.html

bad trolling, but i'll still bite the bait

No, hiring qualified people and actually turning on the fire detection systems in that mall would have saved lives. The news is still kissing Putin's ass from the election (that people got blackmailed into being fired from their jobs if they dared vote against him) and giving marginal coverage to the fire.

And it was either a stupid mistake by a dumb guard for turning off the PA system. Or dumb management for chaining emergency exits closed. Or religion of peace.

I hate to say it, but it was probably due to crappy management and guards. Alarm system was probably shit, and unmaintained, and constantly going off false, so they turned that fucker off. And there was probably theft so they chained doors shut. The recipe for a high body could where they can assign blame to someone. I've worked places before, and I have been told many times to chain doors shut, because they were trying to prevent loss, or make it easier to herd people. I always flat out refused. Told them if they want it chained, go chain it themselves. Funny thing is, they never go chain it themselves. It's almost like they're unwilling to take the risk of liability without a scapegoat!

no choice guys

b a n f i r e n o w