MEME-AMMO

Simple, to the point.

Attached: real_fake.jpg (750x480, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k038RGy-Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they hate the 2nd Amendment so much, why don't they just leave America?

America is the only place on Earth that has great gun laws and it should remain that way for the sake of diversity.

Attached: 1521993153857.png (1864x2644, 410K)

No one is forcing anyone to stay in America.
Everyone has the right to leave at any time....

Attached: 1521960255404.png (1011x1301, 721K)

It is her right as an American to do whatever she wants as long as iy is legal and voice whatever opinion she has. Anyone who believes she is an enemy for voicing her belief on gun control is as unamerican as it gets. Believe it or not, she isn't doing anything wrong and you're all foaming at the mouth over some 17 year old. I bet she's laughing her ass off reading the shitstorm she caused

It "rings true" as they like to say

These kids are borderline retarded by the way.
Why should they have any say on gun laws?
Don't they know what happens when guns get banned?

Attached: tiananmen-square-1989.jpg (1600x1173, 277K)

These are the retards at Stoneman Douglas Highschool. They should just stay home from school. It wouldn't make any difference...
youtube.com/watch?v=0k038RGy-Sc

Attached: 1520200818883.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Even CNN is weighing in on it now. This shit is hilarious.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.11.18 AM.png (2318x1654, 2.52M)

How is this different than the average person? The masses are all retards. It's why we're all so poor

guns worthless against tanks faggot.

> Just because it's FAKE
> Does NOT make it FAKE
Sup Forums gymnastic logic

it's a high quality shop

>it's fake so it's true
Conspiracy theorist logic.

These kids don't even know which country we fought to become independent or why the 2nd amendment even exists. Maybe they should learn that before they start having an opinion on gun laws...

Attached: 1522031588241.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Attached: lily4liberty.jpg (474x682, 65K)

Sup Forums just made it more real.

Attached: 1522005349785.jpg (720x720, 162K)

Tell it to the thousands of Iraqi sand niggers and Vietnamese rice farmers who used guns against tanks.

She is symbolically tearing up the Constitution.

That is so much fun! This picture of yours is just hilarious. Not beautiful, feministic looking asian gal talks about slavery and praising her AR15 - your country needs more of that! That stuff'll make liberals scream in cognitive dissonance)

>just because it's fake doesn't mean she isn't trying to tear up the constitution. Are shills really this fucking retarded?

Attached: shar.png (285x272, 148K)

uh requesting the gif where she stood with three other girls and totally fucking ripped the constitution in half, please

>Can't into metaphors

Attached: DWPTBSW.jpg (244x206, 9K)

Hahaha! Nice meme ammo, fellow MAGAPEDE! Here is more! :D

Attached: 823.jpg (960x960, 131K)

Attached: IMG_1881.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Yep and everyone has freedom of speech. And everyone has right to fight for changes.

And we're using our freedom of sppech to tell her she's a stupid bitch who won't get any changes because there is no way in hell that she is getting 2/3rds of the states to agree with her.

>Sup Forums makes a meme in typical Sup Forums fashion of having an underlying truth to it
>meme so good and rings so true that everybody who sees it thinks that it is real and not photoshop
>news organizations scramble to tell everyone that it is fake and a "smear campaign" despite some user making it in his free time for laughs
The left literally cannot meme

This protest was so fake that a fucking gif ruined it.

the word is amendment. fucking amendment. it's supposed to be changed or revised. jesus fucking christ, why are americans so retarded that they don't even know what amendment even means?

And she is still using her freedom of speech to fight and give her point of view. And she will be doing this for some time yet. So calm your asspain.

yup... they spend millions of dollars and man hours...

To fight shitposting, likely done as recreation or as something to do while taking a shit.

This timeline hasnt even played out yet, the conflict isnt even open yet.

Attached: 56%forIsrael.jpg (666x666, 38K)

I'd use those see through backpacks,
>Gonzales packs that it

Do you know how to read?

Attached: 15220823175922.jpg (600x600, 118K)

they dont but pic related should

I always find these funny because at the end of the day a very vocal and large portion of the left still believes this. Its hard to call the alt right cringey when you have pic related

Attached: sjw.jpg (640x480, 22K)

the 2nd amendment wasnt created when our govt had the capacity to level cities :^)

Yes friend I too love ruling over piles of rubble.

Didn't you hear? Freedom of speech only applies to the right to a handcrank mechanical printing press, as that was what existed when the constitution was written.

I still don't really know what's the deal with her. She suddenly appeared a few weeks ago.

Was she a survivor of the recent school shooting? Why is she getting so much hype?

Also, is she actually jewish? She looks really jewish.

Second amendment:
>"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
>"shall not be infringed"
Definition of infringe:
>"act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on."
That amendment in particular was worded intentionally in a way that any attempt to change it would be unlawful.

Do you?

Attached: thomas-jefferson-i-am-not-an-advocate-for-frequent-changes.gif (614x476, 63K)

i'm 100% for the 2A and don't think that should ever be taken away. i live in south fucking africa out of all places, trust me i know the importance 0f the right to bear arms. that doesn't change the fact about what the word amendment means or how amendments can be revised/changed.

then why did we spend 15 years in Iraq

because they are spoiled and sheltered. In fact, England is a fucking utopia for these people.
>strict as fuck weapons laws that encompass firearms to blades and bludgeons
>extreme cultural diversity
>conservative or racist opinions and thoughts are grounds for arrest
>english speaking (for now)

It's literally paradise.

Ya? So why didn't America just level Vietnam?

Attached: viet cong soldier sks rifle.gif (408x600, 204K)

>insurrectionist faction rises up and attempts to bring a better government to the US
>based in Philly
>almost gaining headway with most of the population
>inssurectionists get wiped out in 12 hours from a total of 40 drone strikes
>philly is in ruins
>tens of thousands of dead civvies
>US government shows its true colors, making it clear they are absolute power and authority
>freedom in the US is dead
b-but muh ar-15

Shills need to lurk moar

They did. But they didn't have the technology to detect the enemy in that environment and killed too many US troops. So they stopped. Faggot. Learn some history
>pic related

Attached: 7087d02ffc3f24d1eb41b544a67aa214.jpg (1200x819, 173K)

>Those thousands of dead civvies inspire tens of thousands of new insurgents
>The drone operators racked with guilt over killing fellow Americans turncoat
>The UN begins intervention due to US breaking Geneva convention

Yes. She was at the school during the time of the shooting.
The media is giving her attention.
She lives in a Jewish town.
Her soul is Jewish.
El Goblina.

Attached: 1521027415068.png (465x349, 348K)

Your situation is exactly what 2A people are trying to drill into these fuckidiot heads. Their whole lynchpin is that the government will take care of them. But when the government can't or in your case, won't, then fucking what? You end up with no guns to defend yourself and the government fucks off and you can't do a single shit about it because not only has your voice/vote been dumped, but your physical voice (violence) was abolished as well.

It's infuriating. But a lot of the liberals I've talked to cannot fathom the government going tyrannical. That or they think they are on the right side if the government goes full tyranny.

Do you really think your government knows what's best for you memefag?

>To fight shitposting, likely done as recreation or as something to do while taking a shit.
All my use of this site is done while taking a shit.

>US drones become fully automated
>US quells further tens of thousands of insurgents
>cities burn, the us govt laughs as it barely skims their 17 trillion dollar military budget
>UN squabbles as per usual, nothing happens on their end
>fear and authoritarianism is struck into the hearts of every us citizen

I see no reason to change the 2nd amendment unless it's for less gun control.

Attached: 1522004433965.jpg (741x596, 87K)

You are right. We need to legalize fully automatics.

Attached: 1522002838441.jpg (480x480, 53K)

checked

Attached: 1522006171262.jpg (237x212, 7K)

Can someone replace the bottom one with the La Goblina one?

Attached: They Live.jpg (960x885, 202K)

>America is the only place on Earth that has great gun laws
lol no

>MSM has to do damage control for internet memes
damn they are scared

Do you really think bunch of uneducated fat incestoustly conceived retards know what's best for everyone, fag?

Drop the flag.

There's such a thing as a good death. Hold onto your guns, Amerifriends.

>JUST BECAUSE ITS FAKE DOESN'T MEAN ITS FAKE

kys my man

You do know that libertarians have the higher average IQ, fucktard?

>You have the wrong flaggot

So the rice farmer with a 10 shot sks won against a country with tanks and planes carpet bombing their country? So why ban guns then?

Attached: 1521309776632.jpg (470x626, 46K)

Honestly I thought it was a good idea for a photoshoot when I thought it was real. It would be very very shocking to Americans, but it also pushes the overton window very far left where it basically says "a piece of paper is not sacred, it's just a law that has been changed before so can be changed again, and I don't care who it offends" which would get a lot of lefties on-board with her and make a lot of righties feel disillusioned and give up.

She should respond to the photoshops by doing it or real lmao.

Where else then?

Attached: 1521833668928.jpg (562x860, 35K)

Shes ripping up a target to protest the second ammendment.

Kys my nigger.

Attached: 1521995664435.jpg (720x641, 30K)

Attached: murica americabear.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

>be 3 days later
>high ranking politicians start getting their brains blown out on live t.v.
>government buildings and officials start receiving package bombs
>secret service agents who lost family members in bombings are compromised
>air force pilots start stealing planes and using them to bomb corrupt government officials
The last civil war in the u.s. had 620,000 casualties with little more than muskets. in comparison every other conflict combined has had a total of 644,000 casualties. As powerful as the military might of the u.s. government is they wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell against the civilian population and they know it.

>that word salad
Was Jefferson autistic?

they have to leave the tank sooner or later

too accurate

Attached: 1506249788072.jpg (600x670, 50K)

I'm a little jealous honestly, I will never make a meme that gets widespread MSM coverage like this

Whoever made it is a genius

Yes, user, we should be completely okay with people using the 1st amendment to take away the second, and call us racist for criticizing them.

Which begs the question brought up elsewhere in this thread, if you like reddit so much why don't you just go back there?

Attached: reddit orange.jpg (1000x630, 38K)

No drone operator that is a human being would ever consider firing weapons meant to destroy enemy tanks (aka missiles and rockets) on Civilians, this is a moot point, Civil War scenarios in simulation end with civilian victory. No soldier who loves his friends and family would allow the government to do anything like what you described happen. Who ever would give the orders for the drone strike in the first place would be vilified so terribly they would never command anything/anyone again.

Attached: 1518968444216.png (690x539, 27K)

Best country on Earth.

Attached: 1515701868161.jpg (584x459, 61K)

Attached: IMG_1241.jpg (1314x1530, 336K)

Best part is they are spreading it.

>Your chance of winning would be small so just surrender now! For your safety!

Does anyone even buy this cucked bullshit? Jesus christ.

Or this one

Attached: IMG_1256.jpg (1750x2004, 464K)

link?

we should direct a movie, you and I

this is one of the weaker arguments. Time and again government's forces have killed fellow citizens. Doesn't matter when or where. Maybe not all but enough. The amount of morality in the military/police is equal to what you find in general society.

Except for people in jail or on probation

Attached: C2D14DBC-27A6-49FE-9653-F81F7F6315C2.jpg (605x683, 110K)

It's not actually shopped though, the target is shopped.

Yet cnn literally made up a kkk rare Pepe and tried to pass it off as real

He was but it also isn't word salad. Can you read?

NO BULLY!

Attached: dont bully be a friend.png (2000x1000, 1.63M)

nice

Attached: EBIN XXDDDD.gif (458x438, 103K)

>progress = revoking essential liberties
progress towards what, again?

Attached: 1514745229886.jpg (122x121, 8K)

Someone made this yesterday

Attached: theylive.gif (320x240, 1.93M)

Well when your mom is sharing that shit on facebook crying because they let a child tear up a copy of the constitution for a picture someone has to stop her from being a fucking retard.

Dictatorships

ahhhh, you got me
el goblina and david zogg are not in jail though

Attached: 1518463524692.jpg (590x845, 79K)