If No Gun Control many Black People will die!

Black people are more likely than any other ethnicity in the United States to be killed by a gun.

>Gun control debate overlooks biggest victims: black people

>I’m here to tell you that now, as in the past, the debate is overlooking the people most threatened by guns: black people.

>Black people are more likely than any other ethnicity in the United States to be killed by a gun. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, black men are 13 times more likely to be shot and killed than white men.

>The numbers are startling: There were 2.4 gun homicides per 100,000 white men from 2012 to 2016. For black men, it was 30.7 per 100,000 in the same period. In July, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that 13.3 percent of the population was black.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-171732_1.jpg (974x1278, 136K)

What race uses guns the most?

Attached: a-black-criminal-pointed-astolen-gun-at-black-officer-got-4621445.png (500x522, 114K)

oh noooo that sucks

It's because niggers love killing other niggers. So we need more guns if anything.

More reason to have guns then

Attached: E6FD78E2-EAE3-4684-B72E-1D2E2BF9454D.jpg (720x838, 83K)

But they're shooting each other.
With guns they got illegally through the gang black market.

gangs are gonna kill eachother anyway
felons cant have firearms, how many niggers are felons.

>Thugs will not be affected by any firearms legislation.

This is a dangerous angle for the left to adopt. Surprised it took them this long. They do play with fire as it will redpill anyone who cares to look at the data.

racist post

>thinking black people buy their guns legally.

They should turn the gun control argument into a racial one. It will just become another bullshit intersectional issue that will tune out the majority of potential listeners. As soon as they inject other topics like racism into a gun control debate it will falter.

OH NOOOO MY MORALLY GOOD BUFF IS GONE
BETTER GO VIRTUE SIGNAL AT CHURCH

Oh no not my infinity niggers

Attached: 142534241.jpg (960x720, 50K)

and what race kills the most black people? really makes me think..

The NRA is onto something here....hummmm

>hey bro that's a cool story and i'm gonna let you finish but first let me tell you about how I'm the biggest victim...
Why does anyone tolerate this behavior? Grow the fuck up already.

Attached: watermelon.png (710x473, 405K)

Do they mention who the perpetrators are when it comes to gun violence against black people?

No, and you know why.

>black people
>entire existence and purpose based on white people caring about them

We have a nigger problem. Not a gun problem or a mental health problem. Niggers cause mental health problems. Niggers are the only problem. Kill all the niggers and deport mexicans and nuke arabs. Everything will be fine.

>be bong
>tells US to ban guns
>obfuscates the fact most nog homicides with guns are commited in gun free zones by illegal guns wielded by other nogs.
>throws a scot in jail for making a joke video.
Surprised you posting here isn't considered inciting racial hatred yet. Also sage.

He's right.
#NeverAgain is profoundly racist movement.
You can not say never again without meaning niggers killed with pistols do not matter because that has already happened many times after #NeverAgain.

Attached: never_again_except_niggers.jpg (1457x508, 169K)