How popular would Free be if it was about girls?

How popular would Free be if it was about girls?

A bunch of girls in competition swimsuits? It would have been one of the best things ever.

Probably much less so than it currently is.

It would be a better show, but because of no fujo autism bucks, it wouldn't be nearly as popular.

Enkou is very popular already.

It would be just another CGDCT show. It almost is already, with the cast full of girly boys.

Well, THAT already exists

Pretty boring really. The only appeal is that the characters are almost naked and that they are specifically made to be waifuable.
Men won't spend a lot of time looking at something with no story or personality, no matter what your parents or the internet told you.

I think far less too, there's a lot of fan service that another one would fall on deaf ears. By aiming at the fujoshi, they target a large yet under tapped market. For fan service harem to hit it big, they need to be substantially much better than the rest, while with Free, they only had to be average at best.

Maybe a bit less popular but the same quality, average.

keijo flopped so not very

>keijo flopped so not very

But that's based on a concept too ridiculous

We shouldn't assumed future females sports show will fail because of Keijo

How many female sports shows have had good sales?

I'm in a belief there IS a way to come up with a female sports anime that WILL become a hit even they have to steal Yuri on Ice's playbook

What if they mistake it yuri?

ro-kyu-bu? or is that just because japan is full of pedos

>sensei
>Go
It was about girls anyway.

*Gou

It would be called sexist and misogynistic in the west.

>Finally a show that focuses solely on butts
>Nips hate it

Probably not as popular because there's more competition in the cute girls market. It would without doubt be superior though.

AOTS

The butts in Keijo look more like comedy gold materials rather than anything arousing.

Saki.

That show really was something. Trying to be as serious as it was despite the hilarious shit in it was what made it work.

I'm not sure if we're counting mahjong as a sports show here.

>one piece swimsuit under uniform

Jesus Christ, after a decade Sup Forums still makes me discover new fetishes.
It must have something to do with swimsuit being technically underwear and yet not really underwear so in the end it's as if she was going no-pan. Basically like spats.

Keijo was ass.

So?

Just wait until she doesn't move it out of the way to pee

Nothing. Just hypocrisy in action.

Ace wo Nerae is the only example I can think of, but it's already ancient, by anime standards.

No, its the side of the hip. Its usually hidden by panties, but now its visible because the swimsuit is a bit high cut. You were expecting panties, but you got something a bit more revealing without being lewd panties.

>Ace wo Nerae is the only example I can think of, but it's already ancient, by anime standards.

Perfect opportunity to remake that

Some swimming K-ONs would be great