No.

1000000 bread * 72 min /60 min /24 h /365.25 days /15 ovens = 9.126 years

5 + 1 + 10 = 16

Unsolveable.
Beer = 10
Burger = 5
Double Stein = 2
Single Stein is not shown elsewhere so we cannot determine its value

Nope, even in a best case scenario where Rudolf spent every single second of those 5 years he'd cake only 547500 loaves of bread. And Anne should stop talking out of her ass.

>Implying he is Rich enough to waste 5 fuckings years on gas

Subtle

assuming year = 365
15/72 =~> 0.208 breadsmin^-1
0.208 x 60 x 24 x 365 x 5 > 546624 breads, almost as many breads as I have eaten in my life

5 years = 5*365*24*60 = 2628000
That's how many minutes are in 5 years.
2628000 / 72 * 15 = a maximum possible 547500 bread baked in 5 years at maximum efficiency.

This is a subtle holocaust denial question isn't it?

This is a disguised holocaust question, isn't it, user?

>Rudolf
>Oven
>Anne
>1 million
>5 years
>Subtle

Well?

Clearly the Muslim

>door ajar
Clearly the killer is already out of the building

Number 3, since it happened in the female bathroom, and we know killers respect and check signs as well as DEM QUINNTS SON

45.7 years?

72/15=4.8 min/loaf
4.8x5,000,000=24,000,000 mins for 5 million loaves
24,000,000/60=400,000 hours
400,000/24=16,666.666666666667 days
THE LITERAL DEVIL/365=45.66~~~ years

Am I wrong?

>5 + 1 + 10 = 16
>1 + 10
> +
You have to pay more attention.
The answer is fifteen.

Maybe she stabbed herself?

since the question says one million loaves not five, yes very wrong

She slipped and stabbed herself

Eh, 6% error is not too bad. How do you multiply bottle by mug, anyway?

womens bathroom so 3

but 1 looks sketchy so him

How is it 15?
If it's 5 + 2 x 10 then it would be 25
Maybe there is something I'm forgetting when it comes to simple math like this.

4 Paco used his knife killing her, so he is finishing his meal with his hands, like a savage.

>Am I wrong?
Yes, because
0m = 0 loaves of bread
5m = 0 loaves of bread
30m = 0 loaves of bread
72m = 15 loaves of bread
If you do it by 4.8 loaves per minute, you end up with a situation where the real number of minutes might yield +/- 72 loaves, where you would have to account for more time.

Fuck.

9.13 years.

It's 5+1*10 There is only one beer glass

>hijab
No. 3

really activates the pitbull

The alphaest goes first.
The rest are virgins anyways.

2 first, order of 1 and 3 depends on who got there first

Wrong, Rudolf can actually bake 17 million loaves of bread. 6 million bagels specifically.

fuck you Kurisu, I'm not bothering with this shit
go get stabbed or something

It's an average, unless the result actually ends up within 15 loaves of the target it's not gonna matter.

Well?

You forgot the leap year(s), which would add an extra 24 hours per leap year, which could be all of them as the question never specified that the years must be consecutive.

But that would still only total 549000.

Oh jesus wept.
If the fucking ovens don't maintain expressly precise - literally exact - bake times for all 1,000,000 loaves, you're going to have a vastly different amount of time.

This is, of course, assuming that our perception of the entire situation is even accurate and that our observations remotely apply. For as much as we know, the 72 loaves only appear to bake in 15 minutes. Across 1,000,000 loaves, they may actually take 15.000000000001 minutes to bake.

But that's not how math or logic or these bullshit problems work. We make assumptions for ease sake, and literally every one accepts this.

72/15=x/1,000,000
4,800,000 minutes to make 1,000,000 loaves.
9.13 years to make 1,000,000 loaves. Literally the same answer as dividing everything out the long way.

I'm triggered as fuck. 15/10, would rage again.

son of a bitch, I just spent like 2 or 3 minutes doing math to see if this was right and completely missed the blatant joke. I've been had.

2 3 1 if you're living in a civilized country

I bet it was a black guy, but he isn't in the picture so Muslim is the next best thing.

Murder. She's left handed judging by the pen and her smoking hand.

1 Hast a yield sign.

5+1x10
5+10

the murderer took the other slipper as a trophy
we're looking for a footfag

>le muh 6 gorillion
Sup Forums-san, watashi wa...

Literally what

He's retarded for not knowing precedence. But his logic is easy to see.
(5+1) x 10

Ahh fuck, I'm retarded. Wasn't paying close enough attention. Thanks user.

No.

5 years
2 628 000 minutes
36500 loaves per oven
547500 loaves total

I'd say murder
>finger not on trigger
>cigarette not burned all the way up
>splatter on the wall doesn't look like from a gunshot
>gun in left hand, so would have to be facing away from desk

The glasses being off is the only thing for suicide, usually people take them off.

Could have been writing and smoking at the same time and just put the pen down that way.

I suspect the murderer is 3, since they are quite known as slipper thieves.

2, 3, 1
2 is intersecting 0 lanes, meaning the only lane they are in is their lane. They have right of way. 3 and 1 would have to cross this lane to proceed, so 3 and 1 do not go first.
3 is crossing two lanes in order to turn. This gets in the way of 2 and 1. Because there is no posted sign saying otherwise, they do not have to yield or stop for other vehicles besides 2 due to right of way. Because 3 and 1 are effectively making the same type of turn, road signs are the only deciding factor needed to differentiate order.
1 goes last because 3 is not impeded by road signs and 2 has right of way. The sign in question is a yield sign, which (in the U.S.) means to let other traffic by first. Because there is other traffic, the other traffic goes first.

5 + 2 x 10 =

She ate fast because she had to leave.

>ITT: Sup Forums uncovers Jewish lies

>people are still falling for this
I love how there's more than one way to fuck it up.

Well?

>implying every fucker that died in a death camp was cremated

what sort of professional baker can only fit one loaf of bread in their oven? I bet Rudolf can cram more bread into each oven than one. He doesn't seem like someone worried about the quality suffering.

I would think they had more ovens than that, but it also takes significantly longer to cook a person and 6 million is more than 1 million. I wonder if someone autistically scaled down the numbers so the calculation is still accurate or if it's just a simple joke.

50 %

They do imply that though.

50%?

Well?

Are you daft?
He can put 15 loaves in at once. But it takes 72 minutes to bake them.

2/3

I'm tempted to say 50% but there's probably some shitty formula that would fuck me up, isn't there

Put 4 pills on each side. Take the heavier side and put 2 on each side. Now you have a 50/50 shot.

>Not taking all the pills at once now that you have an easy out.

by feeding them all to (You)

It's 50%, but I vaguely recall some user posting a really long and autistic post about why it was some other number.

Weigh three against three, leave two off to the side. Rest is trivial.

Add 3 pills to scale A and 3 pills to scale B

If scale A or B is heavier, place 2 of the 3 pills from scale A or B on the scales.

If neither is heavier, weigh the two you left out.

literally impossible
2 beers are one sign, these are not 2 signs of 1 beer so a sing beer is undefined

It's literally not 50%

>3 weights.
It's a dumb rule anyway. The real puzzle is how someone was smart enough to build a scale to only be accurate twice.

Well?

>3 on each side
>if neither side weighs more weigh the other 2 to find the answer
>otherwise split the heavy side 3 ways
>weigh two of them to find the heavy ones
>if even the third one is poison.

Murder.
>Left handed judging from cigarette in hand and pen, cigarette jarm cigarette box and can standing on the left side of the paper.
> One shoe is missing
>chair is lying on the floor, which could be caused by victim falling after the shot, but combined with the lamp being unplugged, it looks as if a fight happened.
>finger is not on trigger.
>The window's knob being in it's position probably also means something, but I have know idea whether the window is open or closed, I don't know this kind of window knob.

t. literal retards/bait

The most he can bake is 547,500 in 5 years

>Being this shit at statistics

Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Dumbo.
Once she picked one meat bun, the scope of possible boxes reduce to 2. 1 of them has another meat bun, the other has a nato bun instead. That's a 1 in 2 chance, thus a 50% of probability.

What shitty meme app is this anyway?

Do you think you could trick Sup Forums into doing your homework by making one of these Kuriso images?

Explain your way then, retard. You won't, because you're just baiting.

No, it needs to be a simple problem or no one will bother.

Kurisu should get punched in the face.

Well?

just a reminder than handness while may be a clue is not a concrete proof
I am ambidextrous, I write with my right hand as I am used to it, learned to write when my hand was in cast and they thought I was left handed but just started writing with right one like its nothing.

So I would write with my right hand while I'd hold the gun in my right hand.

obvious murder, why would she be facing outwards with a cigarette in her hand?

Only math problems allowed

50%, and anyone who tells you anything else is baiting.