US born pajeet here, have conservative views. Lean socially liberal, though economically conservative...

US born pajeet here, have conservative views. Lean socially liberal, though economically conservative. I live in the northeast and am constantly surrounded by libcucks. Where can I move to in the US where being conservative AND a minority would be not as unusual

Attached: IMG_0308.gif (300x456, 567K)

Literallly nowhere

Attached: 2008 electoral map non-whites only.jpg (740x444, 75K)

Do not come to Frisco or Cypress, TX. We have enough of you street shitters.

Attached: texas.png (1604x1204, 2.84M)

>fuck Austin
Kek

Florida. Tech heavy cities in TX. Maybe Col., Ohio, upstate NY.

Don't come to Texas we have enough of you already

No
>muh power grid
Gotta really rub in the fact that we don't need them

Attached: 1521835478212.png (802x810, 35K)

>pajeet here
i am so sorry for you. consider this, nobody would give you shit for being indian if you lived in india

india

Solid suggestions. FL and TX seem to have a lot of Indians already

Nah born here so can't live there. Too hot and wouldn't be able to drink the water there

Also I only speak English so that'd be an issue

Lol... god damn it shitskins. Why can't you appreciate individualism like us whites?

>Ohio
Take it back, faggot.

Virtually all Indians speak English... go home to your motherland young pajeet.

>US born pajeet here
You mean you're a coloniser? Colonialism is wrong, fuck off home to india!

Attached: 1497796582876.jpg (919x737, 172K)

There are conservative minorities. Blacks and hispanics especially tend to be socially conservative if not economically. They don't vote Republican though because the MSM has pretty much put a stigma on voting/identifying as Republican

To India

Sikh?

The culture is different. I've interacted with many other young pajeets here actually from India and it's like we're from two different worlds. We have very little in common. Culturally I'm definitely more American than Indian

Texas
Florida
South Carolina
Georgia

>muh individualism
what a faggot

Nope Hindu

Come to Brazil. Bring money.

India

gtfo

>socially liberal

How is that different from a libcuck?

>though economically conservative.

you like crashing the economy?

Attached: demsbetterwaymorejobs.jpg (703x504, 96K)

Yeah definitely going to look into the South in general. TX and FL don't even have state income tax, that's amazing coming from the tax heavy Northeast. I pay state and county income tax rn, fucking ridiculous

Go back to India or kys

Can u shart in mart
or can u poo in loo

>mfw no difference

I'm fine with gay rights and all that and the live and let live mentality, against a welfare state or excessive social safety net though since I'm economically conservative

not from there so can't go back, my parents are US citizens

I'm the opposite of you socially conservative and economically liberal.I don't care about gays that much I just don't want homosexuality being celebrated.

You would prefer Sikh? The ones who can't cut any of their hair

Same I don't really care about them either, I just see social issues as non-issue (((distractions))) and think they take way more precedence in our national discourse than they should