WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

>yournewswire.com/soros-paid-march-for-our-lives/

This asshole seems to be behind everything. His little empire needs to fall, and the more he gets exposed, the more likely it will continue to happen.

Attached: 13452346709.jpg (678x381, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shiftfrequency.com/soros-paid-march-4our-lives-protestors/
fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep an eye out for Bloomberg money too, that kike is always trying to ban guns. He got 30 round mags banned in my state, fucking prick

Bump

Attached: 444E2002-90C4-4768-8E9C-C106C80E631D.png (700x531, 399K)

Yournewswire is a hoax news website. Stop falling for Baxter Dmitry's bullshit

sage

anyone who didn't know this already is retarded

>Thinks other kike won't just replace him

I thought they got Miley Cyrus and those other whores to sing and dance for free.

Attached: fish boomerang.webm (1278x720, 304K)

how is this guy still alive

>(((you)))

Fuck off cunt

>shiftfrequency.com/soros-paid-march-4our-lives-protestors/

bump

Attached: 134179583254.jpg (419x456, 60K)

It is actually really impressive.

Well duh. The ex-Nazi Soros donated BILLIONS to keep this shit going. This is just the beginning. There will be marches and false flags throughout the summer all they way to the elections this fall.
Buckle Up.

If he is nazi then what is his endgame? Piss white people enough so that they overturn this shit?

did you dumb sand niggers even read the article and the advertisement? they hired people to sling merchandise. it was a commission based position. literally says that. paying commission on what? footsteps? salty tears? (salty milk and coins?)

Exposing it changes nothing. Only action matters. Believing the expose will fix all is the lazy man's mantra.

That is not how George Soros makes his money.
You do not donate $18 Billion to make $200k in merch.
fortune.com/2017/10/17/george-soros-open-society-18-billion/

>seems to be behind everything

No, it is just the highest public face behind everything, it goes much higher than that kike.

he wasn't a nazi. he pretended to be a christian to the occupying nazis in hungary and while the jews were fleeing/taken soros family claimed all the jewish homes and buisnesses and after the war they sold them back.

miley cirus has been dead for years.

I remember when a fucking MSM interviewer schooled him on firearms and his hypocrisy

No shit Sherlock

how adorably new. I suggest you take your own advice and buckle up.

Hoooo... Who could have seen that coming?

The faggotry was in d.c. and the job listings were on the west coast. There is a reason they bus faggots in from the other side of the country, it is much easier to get reliable 'soldiers' to cause shit in an area in which they have no regional loyalty.

that literally lists the source as yournewswire you retard

>this site doesn't fit the narrative
>label it fake news

wew

sounds like it's time to move, senpai

already debunked retard, this was an ad for VENDORS selling MERCHANDISE. has literally nothing to do with "bringing people to the crowd"