What does Sup Forums think of Ajin?

What does Sup Forums think of Ajin?

Just finished watching and it was pretty good desu. Surprised I've never seen it talked about on Sup Forums before.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ajin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there where a few treads when it was airing
it's cgshit no one remerbers it

>I've never seen it talked about on Sup Forums before.
Lurk 2 more years before posting

>watching
My sides.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ajin/
dont be such a new fag

It's pretty good but the most recent chapters have been dragging on especially anything involving Sato, the fact that he's pretty much unstoppable and steamrolls everybody makes any time he's not fighting the MC boring tension-less fights.

I really liked it, at first it was kind of hard to get into it because of the CG but then it didn't matter much.
Hoping for a third season, is the manga any good?

The refreshing MC makes the whole thing 3 times better. Satou is also an entertaining bastard. I stopped reading because of the irregular updates schedule, so I'm waiting for the manga to end to binge-read everything.

At this point I'm reading this just for Sato.
Best Ojii-san

Looking forward to read the manga.
What website is up to date with the chapters?

Why would you give him access to the archive if and when he's clearly a newfag?
I swear to God, people don't know how to use Sup Forums anymore.

I'm thinking of doing the same. I think I started reading it about 5 months and binge-reading it was awesome, but waiting to read monthly manga with actual plot is suffering.

Also since we're having an Ajin thread might as well ask, isn't that guy supposed to have been killed a couple chapters ago?

t. newfag

>manga is still ongoing
what the fuck?

is being a good person not allowed on Sup Forums?

>Lurk 2 years before posting

he has to learn or he has to leave either way i did good and would do again

are you retarded?

She's cute. I'd fuck her

Story is shit, charcters are even worse, the only saving grace of this train wreck are the fucking stunts that this mad man accomplishes

whoops forgot about the occasional genius manga panels

>at this point
at what point where you reading it for the misadventures of wannabe Lelouch with even bigger autism

The anime was pretty forgettable.