We're Losing The Cultural War

We're losing the culture war.

While we are stuck posting anonymously on some dark corner of the internet the globalist Jew sect are in our education system, controlling the values presenting on your televisions/radios and their hooks in our politicians. I'd even go as far as to suspect they've hijacked the christian church.

You might point to the 2016 election and say we did something there but our votes are showing to be neutralized. Nothing we voted for is being carried out.

Globalist Jews saw what happened with the 2016 and that's why they are ramping up taking rights away and indoctrination of our children. They are setting themselves up for years to come.

But what is our recourse?

I don't see any..... we're taking it on the chin.... I see these globalist jews getting more bold and we have no answer.

What I propose we do going forward-

The 'it's ok to be white' posters were genius. We need to do more of this.

I propose going on normie forums and dropping redpills about the Jews. I warn you not to call them Jews but only refer to them as 'globalist bankers'. You will get banned for naming the jew but you can rant about bankers all day. Let them figure out about the Jew down the line once your redpills lead them to Sup Forums eventually.

We need to get regular normies to agree there's a foreign banker parasite rotting america. You can get people to agree with this and then it's just a half step to bring Jews into it.

We need better strategy because we are getting killed here.

Attached: full.gif (504x566, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/902430
youtube.com/watch?v=tbvXhSc0SV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white

only new worlders think in this paradigme. we're more consinder ourselwes as europeans, not just "white".

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derp.ibooru.org/902430
(remove the first period)

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

Well as long as your not a Jew, you're considered a goy all the same.

not just the culture war but also the demography war

funfact: did you know that white people make only 8% of the global population and out of that fertile white women are only 2%. so even if whites suddenly start having 6 kids it still wont be enough to change the demographic shift.

Eurasian mutt calling himself European

Islam is the future, submit

gas the griffins
hello lee

I know. I consider the demographics part of changing the culture. It's just another thing that is going to seal the deal for us white christians and I don't see anything we're doing thats putting a dent in it.

IMO we need to start attacking these guys hard from an intellectual level.

Get out there any start red pilling normies. Everywhere. Don't name the Jew too early, it will be counter productive. Take my advice, please, for our survival and for America.

I could hate on globalist bankers and be content. What label normies will like can we use to push white nationalism?

I have been fighting a lost cultural war since the fucking Incas invaded, you don't have to win, just overcome.

Attached: mapuchesilverwear.jpg (1600x554, 116K)

>you don't have to win, just overcome.
I don't get it.

A race it's more than their individual "cause" groups, you can move away from identity politics and run over the jews plans.

No shit, you guys don't have any works in culture. You don't have art, and that's how you fucking influence culture. That's what the left did. Think of hit songs over the years, covert (and not so covert) Marxist shit like "Imagine" or the obscene trap party rap that gets pushed on the radio today. Think of TV, leftist TV writers kept pushing the envelope of what was acceptable and gradually more shocking things became tolerated and christian values, conservatism were mocked and became a punchline. It is no coincidence that this coincides with a decline in religion in the West along with increased decadence.

The point is, the right wing needs to get creative. They need to participate in the arts, and perhaps most importantly, they need to make art that focuses primarily on the quality of the artwork first instead of falling for the common trap of political art where you make the ideology the centerpiece. You need to make art that's so fucking good it can't be ignored. You need to make shit that can transcend ideology, but still has a message. You don't need kike media outlets to be the gatekeepers for fame anymore thanks to the power of the internet so it's easier than ever. The closest thing the so called "Alt right" has gotten to this is probably MDE, but that was a cult thing at best and Sam Hyde got too comfortable too quick. Fashwave was an attempt, but too niche and quite frankly (usually) not good or subtle enough to transcend to the mainstream.

In order to win the culture war, you need to contribute to popular culture. That's really it.

I still don't get it.

They have highjacked the church, I went there yesterday and at the end of each service they pray for (((the people of Israel))). No wonder Israel are going so strong.

It's going to be really hard since (((they))) control essentially everything. There are probably loads of red-pilled creative types (like me, heh) but we have to create our own strongholds first. I'm talking book publishers, movie studios, art houses, etc.

Think about it like this, find one white activity and just move culture towards it.

Please die

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

and die fag

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

This is pasta, but I agree IOTBW had been a huge success.

ever been to youtube comment section fagget
everybody knows the jew is in control
nobody cares anymore

and kys degenerate

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.25.00 PM.png (649x323, 39K)

Just keep saying globalist bankers. If you tip them off you hate Jews, you will get banned and your work will be for nothing.

If someone tries to pin you down as hating Jews just say. Well yes some of them are Jewish like the Rothschilds and Soros and some of them aren't like the Bush's and Clintons. That will get them off your Jew hating trail and you'll be free to make a point with them that they might agree it. This is how you get the red pill down someones throat.

Let them make the natural leap themselves that it's Jews. It's an easy one when you get to a certain point.

I disagree. That team that nationally identifies with a group is going to have a major advantage over the group that doesn't.

Thats one of the sources of the Jews power. They are only 2% but they are together.

We need to be together too or we will get steam rolled.

Police state and concerned citizens

Jews control art and the media. There's tons of white caucasian talented people out there.

The control of the arts is one way they indoctrinate us with their degenerate morals.

We can't try to win within systems that they own. They will just stack the cards against them.

You need to make people aware of them and their tricks. It's the only way I see we can do anything.

We need a public discourse about the Jew and it can't start with us 4chaners screaming about the Jews. We need to walk people to this understanding slowly and start now.

is this an mlpol thread in disguise?

Attached: mlpol always existed.png (653x496, 71K)

Don't you goys get it? The culture war has been lost long time ago. We're now fighting guerilla style. We are the resistance.

Attached: pepe 5-02.jpg (600x584, 29K)

Please die horribly

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.30.33 PM.png (673x54, 17K)

Hardly anyone grasps on to culture in a way that cannot be shook and deconstructed back down to its very foundation; without fear a culture of fear arises. When that fear inevitably returns to our world you will see a shift back to the culture that is our very nature, and from the ashes a new world will be built.
Never forget that war is not a human created phenomenon but one that occurs naturally within nature even amongst the elements; it's just that like everything else in this life we have bent it to our will, and have used it to create horror mirrored by wonder.
It will all end soon, for me and for you.

But we can do the old switcharoo an turn identity politics into nazis vs the colored, meanwhile we can push for uniquely white hobbies and professions.

That way you ostracize from the non whites, at the same time you also have to move whites from urban areas to the less populated, the way Aspen worked.

breitbart website was one of the big reason that let trump became president we need a to create a ecosistem of them ,culture right wing nationalist left wing nationalist,nationalist art....

Please get beaten to death you degenerate piece of shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 2.07.09 AM.png (582x515, 118K)

They have been winning because of boomers, but when the boomers die there will be no whites left in America

>leaf
>telling others to die
top kek

Attached: leaf.gif (960x200, 198K)

and with internet is cheaper than ever ,that so little creative work is behind the resistance even when 50% of people voted for trump and have similar views in the rest of europe doent speak very well about us
we need hard work less shitposting and more coordinated work

>because we are getting killed here.
if you can't pick out the obvious shill threads, then you have no business here or you're real new.

Don't blame boomers. Don't blame millenials. Don't blame white women. Don't blame niggers or muslims.

This is the Jew power structure focusing it's resources on accomplishing a goal. The Jews are empowering themselves through divide and conquering strategy vs the world powers and we're the biggest world power.

Don't fall for the bait of blaming boomers or another group. Educate everyone little by little. We're all in the same spin.

it's not about genes, it's about culture

I'm european

You can change demographics one bullet at a time like raid to roaches.

no we have to blame ourself for the lack of creative work we have all the instrument we need ,a computer and internet is more than enought to spread our message
But we do nothing nothing but complain when we could be working together building the next nationalist the guardian

Another tactic I like to use when someone asks if I hate Jews is to tell them the globalist elite bankers that are jewish really worship a satanic version of judaism.

Which is true. And the part you are hiding is that your average Jew worships and pushes the same evil, they just don't have the opportunity to push it yet.

I can't decide if these threads are disinfo/blackpilling raids, or genuine magafags finally realizing you cant trust a jew fan from nyc.

Either way, shut the fuck up.

>mutt

even ethnically we're european. stop the meme. finno-ugric nations are european too. some turkish too.

How could this thread be disinfo? Explain

>omg we're looooosing it sooo ovbious guize

Do any of you remember 2014-15? Were any of you fucking fags even here? THAT was dark.

This isn't shit. Hell even the aftermath of C-ville was worse than this.

Lurk more, fags.

Actually, the escalation they're pulling is really telling. They're fucking terrified and showing their had way too early, it's bound to backfire, especially with many Americans tuning out of traditional media outlets entirely. Fuck man, even relatively sane and intelligent normies are questioning official narratives (with terms like "crisis actors" and "MKULTRA" becoming mainstream in my normie political discussions at work).

They're going to blow it and get fucked up because they're bad at keeping their impulses in check and because they've been told by their forerunners that they're untouchable, classic hubris. Like many, many times before, they'll be executed. Sup Forums will be vindicated by history.

Attached: 1496829699679.png (2000x2000, 1.86M)

lol JDIF here telling us to chill out while his Jew buddies ramp up their culture war against us. 'NOTHING TOO SEE HERE GOYS"

We see what your people are doing right now.

>newfag has never seen a big push before
The only thing being lost is attention spans. People can't absorb anymore or don't want to. The rest of us that can and want to learn more, will.

Well, you fags really need to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-07 at 12.33.32 AM.png (416x71, 20K)

I thought about this idea.

That their desperation means something not good for them.

But then I look at the response to their actions and I have to say the response is more alarming to me.

That they ramp the stuff up and it looks like we take it on the chin.

I feel they definitely are scared, they've shown their hand to a certain degree and we don't have an answer to their cards they are showing us now.

i just hate all you degenerates

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.35.53 PM.png (392x60, 12K)

I don't see any of you going "weneed to step it up", all I see is a bunch of blackpilling and hopelessness. Either YOU are JIDF, or you're an easily disheartened newfag.

Either way, shut the fuck up if you aren't going to help.

basically this. These LOW ENERGY newfags need to all go back.

I really fucking do

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 11.14.37 PM.png (970x65, 22K)

Most Christians in America serve the jew gladly.

no they are so secure of their victory by demografic displacement that now they can say loudly
FUCK YOU SUBURBAN RETARDS

FUCKIN SHILL

>implying i watch the show
i just frequent the shitpit that is /mlp/

Attached: leaf 1.png (638x556, 158K)

Alex Jones already tainted the term globalist....

>I propose going on normie forums and dropping redpills about the Jews.

I'm not sure anyone uses those anymore...
They removed the comments sections from most every mainstream media website.

This is what this thread is. A call to step it up while your kike ass is telling people to be complacent. (((They))) are taking action as we speak while we are sitting around posting anonymously.

Even better. We want to the term to be 'not clear' at all while we to refer to jews as them.

kek

Attached: leaf-flag.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

>I'm telling people to be complacent

Where? Literally where, faggot?

We see this shit yearly. It never stops us. That's not saying "be complacent", that's saying "keep doing what you're doing, because it is working".

Attached: 67a.jpg (640x646, 64K)

>That they ramp the stuff up and it looks like we take it on the chin.

Mark my words, in 2020 there will be an organic right wing backlash to the militant left that will make their disorganized hippy faggot parades look like kindergarden hour. The thing about the vast majority of Americans is that they simultaneously respect just authority and order while utterly rejecting corruption and the unnatural/phony "leaders" that our adversaries constantly try to push. I can almost guarantee that there will be a defensive effort on behalf of normal, decent folk come the next major election. Americans desperately want to love their country and it's values and anybody offering them a shot at reinstating that love is going to be immensely popular in the near future. Fuck, normies aren't even falling for the rebranding of "American values" to fit the commie/global moral and ethical norms, they see right through that shit.

Attached: 1454441287301.jpg (201x250, 8K)

We're not losing the culture war. We are just being ethnically replaced. The culture war does not matter because whites are fast becoming a minority in their own lands. We have less control over the politics and culture. You're retarded if you are arguing in this manner. Demographics are everything.

"Do any of you remember 2014-15? Were any of you fucking fags even here? THAT was dark.

This isn't shit. Hell even the aftermath of C-ville was worse than this."

You've had enough here now, Jew boy. Go try to spin your bullshit somewhere else now.

pic related. The demographic situation isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

>everyone I disagree with is jidf

Wanna know how I know you're a weak-willed, easy scared, no cock tranny faggot?

Attached: demographics_is_destiny.png (1741x228, 40K)

>I don't see any..... we're taking it on the chin..

The need is to take out the heads of the evil snake, if u ask me ...

Not as bad? Fuck off. I live in California, whites are an absolute minority. The state is dictated by mestizos. Whites have gone from 90% to 56% of the population in fifty years, and it will only accelerate. That demographic change is the causal factor in most of the problems.

wrong we need brabery and speak clearly about jews but not the typical sub 80iq retard
the only people that should speak about the jews are smart people ,the debate about them is tainted with so much bullshit and irrational fear like with alex jones that is imposible to articulate a coherent critique about them without being see as a conspiranoic retard

How are you today, Lee?
Still posting lolis?

Oh look, JDIF is trying to downplay the demographic change now too.

As if you weren’t obvious enough you filthy kike.

You’re not gonna get regular people to agree about the Jew.

They control too much to talk about them openly and turn normies.

This is where you need to get covert and walk them towards he edge. Let people agree with you in spirit first about the problems we are facing then slowly introduce the Jew.

>This is where you need to get covert and walk them towards he edge. Let people agree with you in spirit first about the problems we are facing then slowly introduce the Jew.

This, if you talk about the "international bankers" or "financial institutions" first, a genuinely interested party will come to the Jewish question on their own.

Checked and kek’d

Can anyone explain why people were posting Barney the dinosaur stuff in this topic?

Probably some bot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbvXhSc0SV4

(((they))) are mocking us in their shows already